Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BAD SKIES HEADED EAST FROM WEST COAST

Go down 
AuthorMessage

BAD SKIES HEADED EAST FROM WEST COAST Empty
PostSubject: BAD SKIES HEADED EAST FROM WEST COAST   BAD SKIES HEADED EAST FROM WEST COAST I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2020 12:49 pm

HUNDREDS OF SPRAYED STREAKS IN THE SKY THIS MORNING!!!!

GROUND THE PLANES NOW!!!!
BAD SKIES HEADED EAST FROM WEST COAST 20200110
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: STILL SPRAYING   BAD SKIES HEADED EAST FROM WEST COAST I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2020 4:18 pm

STILL SPRAYING FROM MORNING TO ??? @ 2:15 PRESENT TIME!
ALMOST ALL WHITE!
MORE BARIUM = COLD WEATHER... TIME THAT WITH POSSIBLE IRAN STRIKES? ESCALATION, STONE ARTICLE ON NEW YORK? DEEP STATE ATTACK ON WE
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BAD SKIES HEADED EAST FROM WEST COAST   BAD SKIES HEADED EAST FROM WEST COAST I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2020 6:04 pm

The PollyAnna in me is thinking with anything that bad~that obvious, maybe it's cover?  A shield from prying eyes from above?  
When we get them, and we still are, (but nothing as awful and obvious as the pic), we get rain the next day.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BAD SKIES HEADED EAST FROM WEST COAST   BAD SKIES HEADED EAST FROM WEST COAST I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2020 7:26 pm

When those powerful decide, the rains come forth to ruin crops and flood the porch!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAD SKIES HEADED EAST FROM WEST COAST   BAD SKIES HEADED EAST FROM WEST COAST I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAD SKIES HEADED EAST FROM WEST COAST
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: