Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Iran has their finger on the trigger and like ours, their shot will surprise us all too.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Iran has their finger on the trigger and like ours, their shot will surprise us all too. Empty
PostSubject: Iran has their finger on the trigger and like ours, their shot will surprise us all too.    Iran has their finger on the trigger and like ours, their shot will surprise us all too. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2020 2:05 pm

https://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=2386

A LITTLE INSIGHT INTO THE NUMBER 1111 THAT EVERYONE HAS BEEN REPORTED SEEING ALL OVER THE WORLD AS IN THE ELEVENTH HOUR AS WE APPROACH MIDNIGHT!
PEARL HARBOR,HAPPENED ON DEC 7TH 1941 ,BUT WHAT I NEVER REALIZED UNTIL BEING PROMPTED TO LOOK UP HOW LONG THE ATTACK ON PEARL HARBOR LASTED......IT WAS 11 MINUTES AND WHEN THE ATTACK WAS OVER '1177' PEOPLE WERE DEAD!I BELIEVE WHAT WE WILL SEE IN THE COMING WEEKS, IF NOT DAYS WILL BE AN ATTACK ON A US CARRIER BATTLE GROUP WITH IRAN USING ITS ALREADY IN HAND NUCLEAR WARHEAD TIPPED EXOCET OR EQUIVALENT MISSILE PLATFORM.
DEEP BACK GROUND INFO INDICATES ,MULTI NATION WAR GAME ALLIANCE WITH IRAN ,THAT JUST TOOK PLACE WAS WAY MORE THAN AN EXERCISE!NORTH KOREAS LEADER HAS BEEN HINTING AT A PRESENT FOR THE U.S. -SOUTH KOREA AND JAPAN HAVE MUCH TO BE READY FOR.I ASK ALL PEOPLE OF FAITH BOUGHT BY THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB,JESUS CHRIST,TO REPENT ,PRAY AND FAST OVER THE NEXT 3/12 DAYS FOR THE SAFETY OF OUR ARMED FORCES OVERSEAS AND AGAINST THE UN TREACHERY TRYING TO DESTROY AMERICA IN TAKING AWAY OUR RIGHT TO SELF DEFENSE-AND INITIATING A CIVIL WAR IN THE US IN,CALIFORNIA ,VIRGINIA ,AND COLORADO .PRAY THAT GOD WOULD REVEAL THE TREACHERY, TREASON AND EVIL SO THAT ALL IN AMERICA WILL SEE WHAT PRICE COMPROMISE WITH EVIL BRINGS BY WAY OF DESTRUCTION ,TO A NATION THAT SHAKES THEIR FIST AT THE LIVING GOD!...................... UPDATE FROM MY FEDERAL AGENT FRIEND-'WRECKER 'We are but a hair trigger away. You know how to accurately make a good shot Steve? Proper trigger control. You place your finger on the trigger and slowly squeeze until, boom, the shot goes off. You never new when or where it would happen, that's why I teach people to let the trigger suprise you. That's what happened last night. We've been pulling on that hair trigger, and it just went off. Suprising all of us I would say.
Now we wait. Iran has their finger on the trigger and like ours, their shot will surprise us all too.

Jan 3, 2020
Back to top Go down

Iran has their finger on the trigger and like ours, their shot will surprise us all too.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: