Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jim Stone ... good thought that last line ON IRAN

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jim Stone ... good thought that last line ON IRAN Empty
PostSubject: Jim Stone ... good thought that last line ON IRAN   Jim Stone ... good thought that last line ON IRAN I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2020 3:00 pm

Thanks researcher for making the link easier...
found the following...

http://82.221.129.208/.vu5.html
Jan 3-4-2020 The date is not always updated, when it gets updated all depends on when I can get into the top part of the site to update it. Usually it is in "combat mode".
Iran does not have "sleeper cells" in the U.S.

And remember, the Israeli embassy in New York has at least one nuke

An "Iranian sleeper cell" ruse is making the rounds now. If people buy into it, it gives Israel options for their own Mossad sleeper cells, complete with nuclear weapons stored in Israeli embassies.

The Israeli embassy in New York exhibited a stunning spike in radiation during a 2006 - 7 scan of the city for radioactive hot spots and was by far the most radioactive location in New York. Obviously there was no further investigation into this so-called "anomaly". The Israeli embassy there came up #1 by an enormous margin, being remarkably hotter than anywhere else in the city and there's only one way that could happen. They don't shield their bombs well, obviously.

FACT: No Iranian has to bother with smuggling a nuke into the United States for an "Iranian" terror attack, Israel has that covered for Iran already. I just figured I'd post this well worn topic in light of what is going on now, Israel already has nukes in the U.S. and it is how the nuclear blackmail threat is maintained.

Now the stage is set for a false flag to be blamed on Iran. They HAVE TO retaliate, right? Logic would go that way, but the reality of it all is that they are not stupid.
Back to top Go down

Jim Stone ... good thought that last line ON IRAN
Page 1 of 1