Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

“Their Day Is Coming, I Promise You”: Durham Probe To Contain “Very Problematic Findings”, Meadows Warns

Go down 
AuthorMessage

“Their Day Is Coming, I Promise You”: Durham Probe To Contain “Very Problematic Findings”, Meadows Warns Empty
PostSubject: “Their Day Is Coming, I Promise You”: Durham Probe To Contain “Very Problematic Findings”, Meadows Warns   “Their Day Is Coming, I Promise You”: Durham Probe To Contain “Very Problematic Findings”, Meadows Warns I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2020 4:25 pm

https://www.sgtreport.com/2020/01/their-day-is-coming-i-promise-you-durham-probe-to-contain-very-problematic-findings-meadows-warns/

“Their Day Is Coming, I Promise You”: Durham Probe To Contain “Very Problematic Findings”, Meadows Warns

January 3, 2020

from TRU News:
“Their Day Is Coming, I Promise You”: Durham Probe To Contain “Very Problematic Findings”, Meadows Warns DURHAM
Rep. Mark Meadows (R-NC) sat down with Steve Bannon on Thursday’s War Room: Impeachment, where he suggested that US Attorney John Durham will uncover “very problematic findings” with the FBI’s counterintelligence operation against the Trump campaign – both before and after the 2016 US election.
“When we look at the investigation that is going on now with Mr. Durham, he is finding things that will be very problematic,” said Meadows – who will not be seeking reelection in 2020.

“And where they’re problematic is not just in the initial investigation, it is after January of 2017 before the president is actually sworn into office, they’re still operating on trying to take him down when they know they had no case,” Meadows added.
“It’s a policy and power debate. I want to emphasize the power. This is all about are we going to let the American people along with their representatives and the President of the United States establish foreign policy or are we going to let the intel and national security apparatus continue to do whatever they’ve done for years which is not effective. That’s the reason why there was such a big pushback with Brennan and Clapper.” He notes: “Their day is coming. I promise you. Their day is coming.”
Read More @ TRUNews.com
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

“Their Day Is Coming, I Promise You”: Durham Probe To Contain “Very Problematic Findings”, Meadows Warns Empty
PostSubject: Re: “Their Day Is Coming, I Promise You”: Durham Probe To Contain “Very Problematic Findings”, Meadows Warns   “Their Day Is Coming, I Promise You”: Durham Probe To Contain “Very Problematic Findings”, Meadows Warns I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2020 9:45 am

Sundance has insider info:  

And here's an acct which seemed to be legit, tho I never looked into it really, clearly disparaging Sundance (the last refuge).  
Sundance I am familiar with, and have no qualms echoing. 
-----------------------------------------------

The apparent subversive acct:

“Their Day Is Coming, I Promise You”: Durham Probe To Contain “Very Problematic Findings”, Meadows Warns 0RjQiQNr_normal DawsonSField
@DawsonSField
· Aug 18

Glad I never emailed or had substantive DM's with Sundance!
Seems he is going scorched earth because investigations did not support his theories. That is what happens when you abandon facts to pursue imaginary crimes by your imaginary bad guys. You miss the real ones going down!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND SUNDANCE'S IMPORTANT INTERVIEW  ***

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/08/22/my-discussion-with-john-durhams-lead-investigator-william-aldenberg/

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1