Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ARKCODE LOOK>~AMERICA FALLEN, JCS CHAIRMAN GENERAL MILLEY & ALIENS

Go down 
AuthorMessage

ARKCODE LOOK>~AMERICA FALLEN, JCS CHAIRMAN GENERAL MILLEY & ALIENS Empty
PostSubject: ARKCODE LOOK>~AMERICA FALLEN, JCS CHAIRMAN GENERAL MILLEY & ALIENS   ARKCODE LOOK>~AMERICA FALLEN, JCS CHAIRMAN GENERAL MILLEY & ALIENS I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2020 5:47 pm

SHOULDN'T OF GONE TO LOOK, JUST CAME TO MIND... GOD?

AMERICA FALLEN, JCS CHAIRMAN GENERAL MILLEY & ALIENS

http://arkcode.com/photo4_143.html

Everything you always wanted to know, but were afraid to ask. Updated on 12/31/2019.

As I start this article the House just voted to impeach President Trump for Abuse of Power and Obstruction of Congress, Neither is a crime. To anyone not brainwashed, the Democrat action is plainly insane, but there is another possibly that in return, also seems insane to anyone without an extremely high security clearance or without seeing the evidence that I present, at a risk, on this site be it from the Torah Codes, or from my Uncle Eugene. Shortly before he died he named scientists in the U.S., U.S.S.R. and other nations who were trying to back-engineer UFO wreckage. I have discussed my uncle before. This article will examine whether alien technology might be in use against or to control the minds of impeachment supporters, and it will continue to look at how General Mark A. Milley, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, might react if the divisive vote against the President results in a civil war. Based on my records I can be almost certain that General Milley will see/read this article. The questions are how will he react to what I write, and to a civil war if one starts? As with my last article (Will Chairman of the JCS General Milley & militias back Trump in a new civil war?), I write this one in an attempt to influence the General and the U.S. military establishment. 

ARKCODE LOOK>~AMERICA FALLEN, JCS CHAIRMAN GENERAL MILLEY & ALIENS American_has_fallen_and_gen._milley_1050x861

ARKCODE LOOK>~AMERICA FALLEN, JCS CHAIRMAN GENERAL MILLEY & ALIENS America_has_fallen_odds
        Back in 2015 I published an article entitled AMERICA FALLEN: WHO IS BEHIND ITS DEMISE?  On January 17, 2019 in view of the constant Democrat calls to impeach President Trump, I pubished another article using the same axis term (AMERICA HAS FALLEN) which compared threats between two types of aliens - those from UFOs and those from south of our border who were being used by Democrats that wanted another excuse to try to impeach the President. ET-rated terms included ALIENS at skip +1, THE SKIES and UFO at the absolute skip of the axis term, and NEPHILIM at skip +1. Terms related to illegal immigrants included WALLIMPEACHMENT at skip +1, NATIONALEMERGENCYARMY at skip +1, WAR, plus, of course, the appearance of ALIENS already mentioned. These terms are all shown again on Figure 1 above, but it adds a new name - MILLEY. I have written about him before in conjunction with UFOs, and I present the related matrices later in this article. But here his name at skip -1 overlaps and shares 4 letters with the end of NEPHILIM (which means THE FALLEN) at skip +1. Nephilim are giants first mentioned in the Bible at Genesis 6:4.  There they consorted with the daughters of man (trying to create a hybrid race?).  There is an abundance of literature speculating about whether they were actually aliens. What is also unusual about the placement of terms on this matrix is that the axis term is AMERICA HAS FALLEN and this second find of THE FALLEN overlaps and shares the letter lamed with the first THE FALLEN in the axis term. So in 70 letters we have (10 rows for the 10-letter axis term AMERICA HAS FALLEN) and 7 columns for 7-letter THE FALLEN overlapped by MILLEY.
       Trump's former Chief of Staff (General) KELLY is also on the matrix at skip -1 touching an ELS of WAR. On May 1, 2018 NBC claimed that officials said Kelly portrays himself to Trump administration aides as the lone bulwark against catastrophe, curbing the erratic urges of a president who has a questionable grasp on policy issues and the functions of government. He has referred to Trump as "an idiot" multiple times to underscore his point, according to four officials who say they've witnessed the comments. While it may have been more fake news, by September 2019 it became clear that he favored impeachment because Trump often didn’t take his advice.
STATISTICAL SIGNIFICANCE OF FIGURE 1. This matrix is based on the only ELS of  [url=https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=iw&tl=en&text=%D7%90%D7%9E%D7%A8%D7%99%D7%A7%D7%94 %D7%A0%D7%A4%D7%9C%D7%94]AMERICA HAS FALLEN[/url]. While odds against the full matrix are over 2.19 billion to 1, again on a matrix like this that explores the future but has not yet been verified by the facts of history I prefer to just look at individual probabilities for a priori words found. On this matrix there were two terms that were each found against odds of about 118 to 1. They were ALIENS and THE NEPHILIM/THE FALLEN who are suspected of having been aliens. Odd against both terms being on the 1,292-letter matrix were over 13,924 to 1, but it only takes 150 letters (10 columns by 15 rows) to show AMERICA HAS FALLENALIENS and THE NEPHILIM/THE FALLENOdds against this match are about 1,033,306 to 1. That's enough to get my attention and to say that we need a new military service which our President just established called the Space Force. Oh, by the way THE NEPHILIM includes MILLEY at skip -1. We can boost the value for that, but maybe some people will want to debate that since every open text NEPHILIM comes with an automatic MILLEY at skip -1. I didn't know that before I searched for MILLEY. The next most significant term requires the full matrix to see - IMPEACHMENT. It was found against odds of about 79 to 1. That helps us with an approximate time for this event - probably during the time of or downfall of President Trump, although the current impeachment greatly increases the odds for future impeachments.
FIGURE 2  - WHY I ORIGINALLY SOUGHT GENERAL MARK MILLEY IN THE TORAH CODE. On December 8, 2015 I received an invitation on Facebook from then Army Chief of Staff General Mark A Milley. Of course, I accepted it but I don't know if I'll hear from again. Oddly, his invitation included the Abstract from my report entitled Mars Correct: Critique of All NASA Mars Weather Data. I'll include the current Abstract after my discussion of the statistical significance of Figures 2 and 3. The currrent Abstract differs from what he sent back to me largely with respect to the number of Martian days (1,171 then vs. 2,561 below) that MSL Curiosity has been on Mars. You can find links to the latest version of the report on my MarsCorrect web site. Figure 2 shows the best/longest spelling in Torah Code for MARK MILLEY. In the open text is the word for GENERALUFO and HYBRIDIZATION are on Figure 2 at the same skip as MARK MILLEY.  Figure 2 is expanded in Figure 3 (but without showing HYBRIDIZATION). I hid the bulk of the article about General Milley for 5 months, but when he spoke in public about about fighting Little Green Men and Hybrid Armies at 34:10 to 50 in this video link, I let the public see what the Code says about him. The Army Times had damage control up about his remarks (but they didn't know about him contacting me before). They say “little green men” was used in a non-extraterrestrial, military context as recently as 2014 when Russia annexed Crimea, to refer to men wearing unmarked green uniforms when their origin was unconfirmed. Further, the military has long talked a hybrid threat of regular forces, criminal elements, terrorist groups, cyber threats, etc.. Obviously the General could have avoided the controversy by defining these terms for the public when he used them.
[size]

FIGURE 2 - The Army Times provided the initial reason for looking for General Milley in the Torah Code.

ARKCODE LOOK>~AMERICA FALLEN, JCS CHAIRMAN GENERAL MILLEY & ALIENS Milley_hybrid_matrix
[/size]
STATISTICAL SIGNIFICANCE OF THE FIGURES 2 AND 3. No statistical significance is assigned to the axis term, here [size=16]MARK MILLEY [/size]at its lowest skip (in wrapped Torah). His name is spelled here with 2 letter lameds for the two L letters. Figure 2 just shows the first key word sought in conjunction with his name - GENERAL. The rank is actually quite common in the open text of Torah, occurring 43 times. Odds against it being found in the open text on this 234-letter matrix were about 30 to 1. Odds against finding UFO at a special case skip (+/- 1 or the absolute skip of the axis term) were about 8 to 1. There is a wide-spread belief that aliens are here to create a hybrid race. Odds against TO HYBRIDIZE being on the matrix were about 261 to 1. Odds against the combined matrix were about 64,630 to 1. The matrix is thus judged to be highly significant.
       Figure 3 is an early expansion of Figure 2 from before I found the term TO HYBRIDIZE. Three a priori key words were at special case skips. They were UFOMARS and AIR/WINDUFO, is also on Figure 2. It is in the column immediately right of MARK MILLEY, at the same skip, and requires only 18 letters to see with his name. While odds against it being found at a special case skip somewhere the 462-letter matrix were about 4.3 to 1, without considering the issue of conflicting letters, odds against it being in 18 letters were about 98 to 1. Chances against having MARS at a special case skip on the full matrix were about 19.9 to 1. AIR/WIND was in the open text against odds of about 10.8 to 1. The Abstract of our report that General Milley was sending me is primarily about the government's air pressure and density for Mars being totally wrong. It goes into great detail concerning wind-related evidence to prove that point. There is another word for AIR is on the matrix, but it is short and not at a special case skip, and is therefore not judged to be significant. The word for PRESSURE is not at a special case skip, but it crosses General's name. It's at an ELS against odds of about 4.3 to 1. Overall Figure 3 was found against odds of about 64,474 to 1, but that doesn't mean that everything found represents the truth. I originally had no idea if General Milley has contacted me because of any interest in or personal experience with UFOs, however as Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, he was more likely to know the truth about UFOs than Presidents Trump or Obama (who usually showed nothing but distain for the military). I suspect that President Trump is more up to speed but it is clear now that in trying to drain the swamp there are a number of people who are part of the cover up that are doing their best to end his presidency.
       Based on Figure 2 and IP addresses of my readers, I believe that the military is seriously involved with understanding my findings and methodology. I have asked my primary military "fan" in Arizona to pass on my regards to the General, along with the word that I can follow Constitutional orders if requested. In general, I would view cooperation with aliens based on acceptance of alien technology in exchange for overlooking the abduction of Americans as unconstitutional, but ET is welcome to take all the Islamic terrrorists they please to grab.
       Here is the current version of what General Milley (or his impersonator) sent me:
ABSTRACT FOR MARS CORRECT: CRITIQUE OF ALL NASA MARS WEATHER DATA  

ABSTRACT: We present evidence that NASA is seriously understating Martian air pressure. Our 10-year study critiques 2,561 Sols (~7.2 terrestrial years, 3.94 Martian years) of highly problematic MSL Rover Environmental Monitoring Station (REMS) weather data, and offers an in depth audit of over 8,311 hourly Viking 1 and 2 weather reports. We discuss analysis of technical papers, NASA documents, and personal interviews of transducer designers. We troubleshoot pressures based on radio occultation/spectroscopy, and the previously accepted small pressure ranges that could be measured by Viking 1 and 2 (18 mbar), Pathfinder and Phoenix (12 mbar), and MSL (11.5 mbar – altered to 14 mbar in 2017). For MSL there were several pressures published from August 30 to September 5, 2012 that were from 737 mbar to 747 mbar – two orders of magnitude high – only to be retracted. We challenged many pressures and NASA revised them down. However there are two pressure sensors ranges listed on a CAD for Mars Pathfinder. We long thought the CAD listed two different sensors, but based on specifications of a new Tavis sensor for InSight that is like that on PathFinder, it appears that the transducer could toggle between two pressures ranges: 0-0.174 PSIA/12 mbar (Tavis Dash 2) and 0-15 PSIA/1,034 mbar (Tavis Dash 1). Further, for the MSL according to an Abstract to the American Geophysical Union for the Fall 2012 meeting, The Finnish Meteorological Institute (FMI) states of their MSL (and Phoenix) Vaisala transducers, “The pressure device measurement range is 0 – 1025 hPa in temperature range of -45°C – 55°C (-55°C is much warmer than MSL night temperatures), but its calibration is optimized for the Martian pressure range of 4 – 12 hPa.” So while we first thought that of the five landers that had meteorological suites, none could measure Earth-like pressures, in fact, three landers were actually equipped to get the job. Further, all original 19 low UV values were removed when we asked about them, although they eventually restored 12 of them. REMS always-sunny opacity reports were contradicted by Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter photos. Why REMS Team data was so wrong is a matter of speculation, but we demonstrate that their weather data was regularly revised after they studied online critiques in working versions of this report. REMS even labelled all dust 2018 Global Dust Storm weather as sunny, although they did list the UV values then as all low.
Vikings and MSL showed consistent timing of daily pressure spikes which we link to how gas pressure in a sealed container would vary with Absolute temperature, to heating by radioisotope thermoelectric generators (RTGs), and to dust clots at air access tubes and dust filters. Pathfinder, Phoenix and MSL wind measurements failed. Phoenix and MSL pressure transducer design problems included confusion about dust filter location, and lack of information about nearby heat sources due to International Traffic and Arms Regulations (ITAR). NASA Ames could not replicate dust devils at 10 mbar. Rapidly filled MER Spirit tracks required wind speeds of 80 mph at the assumed low pressures. These winds were never recorded on Mars. Nor could NASA explain drifting Barchan sand dunes. Based on the above and dust devils on Arsia Mons to altitudes of 17 km above areoid (Martian equivalent of sea level), spiral storms with 10 km eye-walls above Arsia Mons and similar storms above Olympus Mons (over 21 km high), dust storm opacity at MER Opportunity blacking out the sun, snow that descends 1 to 2 km in only 5 or 10 minutes, excessive aero braking, liquid water running on the surface in numerous locations at Recurring Slope Lineae (RSL) and stratus clouds 13 km above areoid, we argue for an average pressure at areoid of ~511 mbar rather than the accepted 6.1 mbar. This pressure grows to 1,050 mbar in the Hellas Basin.
[size]

FIGURE 3 - General Milley seems to have an interest in Roffman research about the Martian atmosphere but I am unable to confirm if a Facebok message to me about it was real or disinformation. The Kremlin was at my site that week but Army Intelligence sometimes comes onto my site via Moscow or Kazam, Russia. These guys like to play games, but then so do I.

ARKCODE LOOK>~AMERICA FALLEN, JCS CHAIRMAN GENERAL MILLEY & ALIENS Milley_fig_3_plus_odds
[/size]
FIGURE 4 – INSANE DEMOCRATS. While Figure 4 doesn't include General Milley or aliens, it shows the only ELS of INSANE  that is at the same skip as the axis term which is DEMOCRAT. Although I displayed a non-special case skip find of OBAMA, I noticed but didn't include any other leading Democrats unless they were at special case skips of +/- 1 or the absolute skip of the axis term. Those making the insane list on this matrix so far include CLINTONSCHIFF, BARACK H. (Obama), COMEY (who touches OBAMA). PRESIDENT is in the open text, but there is no mention of Trump. The only presidents are CLINTON (Bill rather than Hillary) and BARACK H. (Obama).
      I know that some readers (probably quite a few in the intelligence community) are Democrats who feel insulted by what I write on this issue. However I am not here to appease you.  If you call yourself a Democrat, and especially if you were or are loyal to John Brennan who voted Communist in 1976, I'm here to lead you back to patriotism, moral behavior, reality and sanity. Why do I say that Democrats are (with a few, naive exceptions) insane? We can start with the impeachment. A sane person only considers impeachment when serious high crimes or misdemeanors have been committed by a President. However in this case a steadily growing number of Democrats pushed impeachment of Trump even before he was elected. The leftist media went into a mental breakdown on the air on the night of his election. The Washington Post at 12:19 om on January 20, 2017 wrote:
The effort to impeach President Donald John Trump is already underway.
At the moment the new commander in chief was sworn in, a campaign to build public support for his impeachment went live at ImpeachDonaldTrumpNow.org, spearheaded by two liberal advocacy groups aiming to lay the groundwork for his eventual ejection from the White House.
The organizers behind the campaign, Free Speech for People and RootsAction, are hinging their case on Trump’s insistence on maintaining ownership of his luxury hotel and golf course business while in office. Ethics experts have warned that his financial holdings could potentially lead to constitutional violations and undermine public faith in his decision-making.
       Maxine Waters was calling for impeachment for over two years before he made the famous phone call to the President of Ukraine. She often changed the excuse for excuse for her divisive actions. Some links to what she said are as follows:
CNN (April 2017): “Rep. Waters leads impeach Trump chant”
RealClearPolitics (November 2017): “Maxine Waters Starts “Impeach 45” Chant at ‘Glamour Women Of The Year Awards’”
Fox News (July 2018): “Maxine Waters brushes off alleged threats, vows to ‘Impeach 45’”
Washington Free Beacon (April 2019): “Waters: The American people will force Pelosi, Democrats to impeach Trump.”
       On May 17, 2017 Congressman Al Green presented articles of impeachment against President Donald Trump, citing the president's firing of FBI Director James Comey. Comey is on Figure 4.  Was Green right to try to impeach Trump over how he fired Comey?
       “I was wrong,” said Comey about his previous insistence that there were no problems with the warrants used to approve surveillance on an adviser to President Trump’s 2016 campaign. As Comey acknowledged to Fox News host Chris Wallace. “The inspector general found significant mistakes and that is not something to sneeze at.” Neither is Comey’s self-esteem, which remains intact. The mistakes occurred, he told Wallace, because, “I was overconfident as director in our procedures.”

This interview took place after Michael Horowitz, the Justice Department’s inspector general, released a report on the genesis of the FBI’s investigation into alleged ties between Russia and the Trump campaign. The investigation was justified and there was no evidence of political bias on the part of the FBI when it was launched, the IG’s report said. But, the report cited 17 significant errors and omissions that occurred when the bureau filed its application for the surveillance of Carter Page, a former Trump campaign aide. And it all happened when Comey headed the FBI and Barack Obama was president. However, don't think that Horowitz will have the final say about Comey.
       Attorney General William Barr disputed Horowitz's finding that the FBI properly opened a full investigation, called Crossfire Hurricane, based on the evidence it had in July 2016. "The inspector general's report now makes clear that the FBI launched an intrusive investigation of a US presidential campaign on the thinnest of suspicions, that, in my view, were insufficient to justify the steps taken," Barr said in a statement Monday. "It is also clear that, from its inception the evidence produced by the investigation was consistently exculpatory."
       Veteran prosecutor John Durham, who is conducting a larger investigation of the Russia probe, also disputed the IG's findings.
       The inspector general's report details 17 "significant inaccuracies and omissions" in the four Page FISA applications, but the inspector general's report doesn't support Barr's suggestion that the entire investigation lacked merit. In a statement, Durham said he has the "utmost respect" for the inspector general, but noted his investigation will be more comprehensive.
       "Our investigation has included developing information from other persons and entities, both in the US and outside of the US," Durham said.
        When all the information came out Al Green, like his insane Democrat colleagues in the House paid no attention to it. As for Green, he advocated that Democrats continue to pursue impeachment several times if the Senate does not vote to convict President Trump. Not on his radar screen is that there are many Trump supporters that might advocate actions that could lead to a new civil war. Remember what the Queen of Insanity, Nancy Pelosi, had to say about impeachment without bipartisan support? Pelosi had said in March, 2019 that impeachment wouldn't go forward "unless there’s something so compelling and overwhelming and bipartisan." That was before the Ukraine scandal emerged and eclipsed allegations that Trump obstructed justice in the Russia investigation. Trump was, in Mueller's investigation, cleared  of charges of collusion with Russia, and when Mueller testified he appeared to be senile and unfamiliar with his own investigation. But no matter what evidence was brought forth to prove that the never ending series of charges against our President were false, the Democrats (except for two congressman who voted against impeachment) seemed to have no concept of reality. On the Democrat side only Representatives Jeff Van Drew of New Jersey, Jared Golden of Maine and Collin Peterson of Minnesota opposed one or both of the charges against President Trump. In short, the rest of the Democrats all voted to confirm their absolute insanity or lack of control of their own minds. Zero Republicans voted to impeach, but Pelosi went right ahead with it (although she seems hesitant about delivering the impeachment to the Senate).
      This may change, but as of December 19, 2019 it looks like Pelosi will not send the impeachment case to the Senate for trial because she can't control the Senate (and because there is insufficient evidence to get a conviction) - this after she admits to taking 22 months to get the President impeached. This session of the House has done almost nothing but discuss impeachment since it was sworn in back in January, 2017. Only after it voted for impeachment did it attempt to pass any real legislation like the U.S. Mexican Canadian Act (USMCA) trade deal negotiated by Trump.
      What other insane behavior have we seen from the Democrats? While Obama was (acting) President there was the Iran Nuclear Accord that gave $151.7 billion to Iran so they could buy nuclear weapons from North Korea and put them in those lovely missiles they have that advertise Death to America, Death to Israel in English and Hebrew on their sides.
[size]
       We should also look back to Pelosi's Affordable Healthcare Act (Obama Care) when she famously said, “We have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it”. What was in it? She had no clue.

[/size]
       It's one thing if congressmen go insane, it's a much bigger problem when about half of our voters can't recognize what is plainly insane. This does not, of course, lead directly to proof that aliens have implanted about half of our population with mind control objects. But given what I was shown about Russian and American scientists in 1960, at the height of the Cold War, working together to back-engineer what were apparently UFOs, and given huge numbers of people who claim to have been abducted by UFOs plus the film released by DoD showing Navy F/A-18 Superhornet fighters from the USS Nimitz intercepting UFOs that were obviously far beyond terrestrial technology, the question must be asked about just how many (if any) high government officials are under such control - not only here buy in other nations too.
[size]

FIGURE 4 - A first look at Democrats and insanity.

ARKCODE LOOK>~AMERICA FALLEN, JCS CHAIRMAN GENERAL MILLEY & ALIENS Insane_schiff_barack_clinton
ARKCODE LOOK>~AMERICA FALLEN, JCS CHAIRMAN GENERAL MILLEY & ALIENS ElatedDecimalHoverfly-small
[/size]
       Hillary is crazy enough to play herself in the above video. In a rare moment when Bill Clinton was not with Jeff Epstein on the Lolita Express, Bill joins in on the fun.  As for Adam Schiff, he is best portayed by Tom Shillue oin the Greg Gutfeld show.
       Unfortunately, in reality there is nothing humerous about the insane choosing our President or setting national policies like handing $151.7 to Iran. The statistical signifiance of Figure 4 is offered on the spreadsheet below. After factoring in ELS rank 86 of DEMOCRAT, the matrix was still found against odds about 10,046 to 1. The most significant a priori key word was INSANE which, without considering the ELS rank of the axis term, was found at a special case skip against odds of about 365 to 1.
[size]

ARKCODE LOOK>~AMERICA FALLEN, JCS CHAIRMAN GENERAL MILLEY & ALIENS Crazy_democrat_odds
[/size]
ON THE STATE OF THE UNION AND THE SOURCE OF THE CODE. Nancy Pelosi "invited" President Trump to make his State of the Union Address before a joint session of Congress on February 4, 2020. He will likely talk about how good the economy is, and he'll probably reiterate why the impeachment was so wrong, but I'd be surprised if he really lets us know what he thinks or what is true. Not that too many people will care, but my assessment of our State of the Union is as follows:

[list="text-align: justify;"]
[*]Congress is corrupt. The Democrats in the House are almost totally insane, as I outlined earlier with respect to Figure 4.
[*]The CIA was corrupted when they hired John Brennan in 1980, and in particular they went off the rails when they agreed with Obama that Brennan, who admitted to voting for Communist Gus Hall for President in 1976. should be CIA Director. While there obviously are patriotic CIA heroes, every agent hired by Brennan is suspect. Brennan may be indicted shortly unless the Federal Prosecutor, John Durham, is silenced.
[*]The leadership of the FBI is corrupted. It played a major role in trying to remove a legally elected President. It remains to be seen if either the CIA or FBI can survive without facing a major re-organization of our Government. Perhaps the role of the CIA can be largely shifted to our active duty military forces. Maybe the FBI can be temporarily placed under the Coast Guard Investigative Service (CGIS) since it is not part of DoD. The current mission of CGIS is to support and protect U.S. Coast Guard personnel, operations, integrity and assets worldwide. They prevent and defeat criminal threats through objective and independent investigations, so their area of responsibility could be expanded, if Congress allows it.
[*]NASA's leadership is corrupted. The cliché about NASA standing for Never A Straight Answer is, sadly true. This does not mean that all its scientists are corrupted. Rather, they either are kept from exploring the truth about life in space (especially on Mars) due to compartmentalization, or they are controlled by fear of losing their jobs. The truth about Mars is found in our report Mars Correct- Critique of All NASA Mars Weather Data (find the latest link here). That General Milley sent me a copy of our Abstract for this report likely means that he knows, and was trying to tell me, that my son and I are right.
[*]The media is an almost totally corrupt 4th branch of Government. Yes, the President is right on when he warns of Fake News, but the public is just aware of the tip of the iceberg. Because President Trump is NOT part of the Deep State Establishment, I don't know if he really knows the full depth of what is going on at NASA and with respect to UFOs.
[*]UFOs are real. Our opposition to Russia stops where space begins - in particular at the International Space Station. We have depended on the Russians to get us to the ISS for at least 8 years now.  We have a common threat from UFOs that my family (in particular my deceased Uncle Eugene) and a distant deceased cousin (Stan Gross who worked on the lunar rover for Apollo 15) have worked against since at least 1960. The idea that we need the new Space Force only to have about 200 people launch communications or spy satellites is wrong. We need Space Force to defend our satellites and planet from human and alien threats. The longer we keep the threats a secret, the longer our people will face threats - including mass brainwashing which may or may not be a factor in explaining how so many Americans can be unaware of the evil being done by the Democrat Party.
[*]On the Source of the Code I have previously written about four possible suspects:

[/list]
[size]
A. God. That's Who claims to have written the Torah, with Moses recording it.
B. Aliens from the future - possibly including Nephilim. But I have a hard time believing that they would bother to encode the fates and personal details for such a huge number of people.
C. A human (or U.S. military) organization in the future that managed to transmit the Code back through time.
D. An Artificial Intelligence.
[/size]
    To the above I would like to add one more suspect: A future Israeli Intelligence source. No U.S. President has ever been as helpful to the Israelis as President Trump has been. In aiding Iran to acquire nuclear weapons, President Obama was a deadly enemy of Israel. Obama is a major topic in the Codes. Israel would want to help Trump as much as possible. It would want to warn us about who might try to take him down. Further, the Torah Code which sits on top of the open text gives Israel to the Jews. Every Christian house in the world that has a Bible in it has a copy of the Deed for Israel. More, while U.S. Intelligence is obviously extremely interested in the Code, few Americans speak Hebrew well enough to take a crack at the project. Of course, in Israel, nearly everyone speaks Hebrew. The Code only exists in the Hebrew of the Torah, however it is obvious that with so many words in modern Hebrew coming from English, the Author of the Code knew (or will know) English quite well.
       Well, that should be enough to have the military call me a nutball so they can dismiss my warnings. But DoD - we both know what you have tracked every few minutes on my sites for at least 4 years. In the last days of 2019 I found more about General Milley. See Will Chairman of the JCS General Milley Back Trump in a New Civil War? and General Milley, Ocasio Cortez & the 2024 Election.
[size]

FIGURE 5 - I don't know what the General was thinkng about when this photo was taken, but if he ever thinks about what I say below or have written about in related articles, I'd imagine he'd act like he did during this occasion. However a couple of days later the U.S. killed Iran General Qasem Soleimani. General Milley might be worried about retaliation against him.

ARKCODE LOOK>~AMERICA FALLEN, JCS CHAIRMAN GENERAL MILLEY & ALIENS Concerned_general
[/size]
SOME FINAL THOUGHTS FOR GENERAL MILLEY. Sir, it's more than obvious that U.S. and U.K. Intelligence personnel spend a lot of time studying what I write about the Codes. It is not so obvious how fast what I find in the Code about you gets through to you, but based on thousands of hits by our military and the UK MOD it's likely that you are aware of more of my research than what I have to say at MarCorrect.com about Martian meteorology and at least primitive life existing on Mars. Let me cut to the chase here. Figure 1 on this article hit me like a ton of bricks. It immediately raised a question about the status of your current or future loyalty because AMERICA THE FALLEN is crossed by your name and your name at skip -1 is part of THE FALLEN/NEPHILIM in the open text.
       I am not a prophet, I'm a scientist. I can't say what you will do, but I can offer you some advice based on a lifetime of studying the Torah. You still have the free will needed to make the right choice and to save our nation. In Deuteronomy 30:19 we read, 
“I call heaven and earth to witness you today: I have put before you life and death, blessing and curse — therefore choose life!”
       It's not just the open text of Torah that has this message. It's also fundamental in the Torah Code. At times I find multiple possible futures. Which one turns out to be true depends on how people exercise their free will. But in your case, as the highest ranking military officer at this critical moment in history, your choices will likely be of supreme importance (perhaps even more important than choices made by our President or his successor).
       I have about 34 years of active and reserve military service under my belt. In that time I have seen very few people behave in any way that is not exemplary. But two things have always bothered me about the way our Government was established and about how our military promotion system was set up. With respect to our Government and its Constitution the standards for impeachment were not clear enough and they have allowed the current circus to develop. As for our military all flag/general officers must be nominated by the President and confirmed by the Senate; each subsequent promotion requires re-nomination and re-approval. For the Navy, each flag officer assignment is usually limited to a maximum of two years, followed by either reassignment, promotion, or retirement.
       Most Americans respect our military because it's not political.  But by placing promotion of all officers of grade O-7 and above only in the hands of politicians it means that these officers must (possibly at risk to our nation) curry favor of politicians before they ever get the opportunity to offer our Government their best advice. I favor having our military promotion boards making the choices first and then allowing our President and a majority of senators to have the right to reject the choice of promotion boards only when they can demonstrate good cause (which will have to be spelled out ahead of time).
      Yes, within limits, admirals and generals must salute smartly to the President once they assume their ranks. And the limits - what are they like? When a president demonstrates possible treason, as Obama did by giving Iran so much money to build or buy nuclear weapons, the officers should first try to dissuade the President from such acts, and if not successful, they should resign and be required to testify to the Senate as to why they did so. 
       The record does not appear to be good with respect to how General/Chief of Staff Kelly finished his service at the White House. Nor was it good with General Mattis, despite our President's hopes (and mine too) when he was chosen as Secretary of Defense. With respect to you, General Milley I have not seen anything attributed to you that makes me doubt your loyalty or abilities. The reasons that make me question what is really going on in your mind are related to the match in Figure 1, your choice of words shown on Figure 2 above ("You'll be dealing with hybrid armies, you'll be dealing with little green men) only because they were made in public, and of course, your Facebook request to me when all you had to say was the quote of my Mars Report Abstract which asserts that with respect to Mars, everything NASA tells us is a lie.
       What should you do? Given your position, I know it's tough to do so, but if you could somehow say something positive about our President to show that you're with him, it would help a lot. Yes, there will be some criticism like there was when you made the hybrid/alien remark, but it might help keep ultra-right wing groups/militias from doing anything dangerous because they know you are with the President.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: U.S. AND ISRAEL KILL IRAN'S GENERAL SOLEIMANI!   ARKCODE LOOK>~AMERICA FALLEN, JCS CHAIRMAN GENERAL MILLEY & ALIENS I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2020 5:49 pm

This page under construction on 1/3/2020.

OVERVIEW. On 10/22/2015 I published Figure 1 below. It was an outstanding matrix then, and it remains so as I update my study of General Soleimani now in January, 2020. On January 3, 2020 the Jerusalem Post wrote that Qasem Soleimani was reportedly killed in the Baghdad Airport. Iraqi state media reported that Soleimani and the deputy head of the Popular Mobilization Forces (PMF), Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, were both killed in the attack. Shi'ite PMF said in a post on Facebook that its director of public relations was killed in what it described as "cowardly U.S. bombing." Iraqi PMF spokesman Ahmed al-Assadi blamed "Americans and Israelis" for being behind the attack. "The American and Israeli enemy is responsible for killing the mujahideen Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis and Qassem Soleimani," said Assadi. ISRAEL touches the axis term SOLEIMANI on Figure 1 and the dead Iranian general is encoded with NETANYAHU on Figures 2 and 4.

ARKCODE LOOK>~AMERICA FALLEN, JCS CHAIRMAN GENERAL MILLEY & ALIENS Soleimani_matrix

FIGURE 1 is above and its probability spreadsheet is below.

ARKCODE LOOK>~AMERICA FALLEN, JCS CHAIRMAN GENERAL MILLEY & ALIENS Soleimani_odds
    Iranian Army Major General Qasem SOLEIMANI was a commander of Iran’s Quds Force—a division primarily responsible for extraterritorial military and clandestine operations. He is listed by the U.S. as a known terrorist. In 2007, Soleimani was included on a list of Iranian individuals targeted with sanctions in United Nations Security Council Resolution 1747. The Quds Force has long provided military assistance to Hezbollah in Lebanon and Hamas in Gaza. After the U. S. invasion of Iraq, Soleimani gained increasing political and military influence in the country through al-Maliki's government and the Shia militia, which are equipped and directed by the Quds Force. Beginning in 2012, Soleimani helped bolster Syrian “president”/mass murderer Assad during the Syrian Civil War. Soleimani also assisted in the command of combined Iraqi government and Shia militia forces that advanced against the Islamic State (ISIL/ISIS/Daesh) in 2014–2015. Before his death he was is fighting along with Russia and Assad against Assad’s opponent and Daesh in Syria. On Figure 1 the axis term is SOLEIMANIDAESH (ISIS/ISIL) and ASSAD are at the same skip as his name. Russian President PUTIN is close to SOLEIMANIPUTIN shares a letter with Deuteronomy 28:7 which states of Israel’s enemies “On one way they will come out against you and in seven ways they will flee before you.” If Russia and Iran win the war against Assad’s opponents their armies will be on Israel’s northern border. In fact, Iranians sent about 20 missiles flying toward Israel on May 9, 2018. This resulted in an enormous Israeli retaliation against Iranian forces on the same night. This is the reason why many people think we are now In the End of Days which is on the matrix. ISRAEL is on the matrix. Netanyahu sees Iran as Israel’s ancient enemy – Amalek. Fought with Amalek is also on the matrix. Finally, Soleimani’s rank, GENERAL, intersects his name, as do the CHINESE who are helping him and Putin, however the word for CHINESE had about a 75% chance to be on a matrix this large. Just before Soleimani received justice for killing over 600 Americans, both the Russians and the Chinese were conducting naval war games with the Iranian navy.

Figures 2 (below) and 3 (further below) are based on the same ELS of SOLEIMANI at skip 33,671.

ARKCODE LOOK>~AMERICA FALLEN, JCS CHAIRMAN GENERAL MILLEY & ALIENS Soleimani_updated_3_jan_2020
SIGNIFICANCE OF FIGURE 2.[size=16]  As per my standard protocol, no statistical significance is assigned to the axis term, which is [size=16]SOLEIMANI at its 8th lowest skip in wrapped Torah. The most significant a priori term is NETANYAHU at Skip +1. Before making an adjustment for the axis term ELS rank, NETANYAHU was found at skip +1 against odds of about 26 to 1. WAR was found in the open text against odds of about 11.8 to 1. Soleimani's rank of GENERAL is on the matrix in the open text against odds of about 10 to 1. PRESIDENT was located in the open text against odds of about 6.5 to 1, but these odds just refer to the word at skip +1 being anywhere on the 748-letter matrix. In actuality it touches SOLEIMANI and is found in a 40-letter box against odds about 112 to 1.  No value was assigned to HE SHALL BESIEGE YOU because it was only found a posteriori.  After dividing combined odds by 8 to account for the ELS rank of the axis term, the matrix was found against odds of about 2,494 to 1. While HE SHALL BESIEGE YOU is not counted in the statistical summary, the goal here is not to win an argument in the scientific community. Rather it is to demonstrate to the Western Intelligence community what is encoded around an axis term that might be of interest to the military community. The 2018 volley of 20 or so missiles from Soleimani's Iranian forces into Israel was likely designed to test Israeli defenses. In 2015 there was an estimate that Hezbollah, allied with Soleimani, had to up 150,000 rockets pretty much all due to Soleimani. President Trump was more than justified in reaching out to touch him just as Figure 2 shows us.
[/size][/size]

Spreadsheet for Figure 2.

ARKCODE LOOK>~AMERICA FALLEN, JCS CHAIRMAN GENERAL MILLEY & ALIENS Soleimani_fig_2_odds
FIGURE 3 – NOW WE KNOW WHAT WAS ON GENERAL MILLEY’S MIND. On December 31, 2019 for my article entitled AMERICA FALLEN, JCS CHAIRMAN GENERAL MILLEY & ALIENS I wrote in conjunction with its Figure 5  I wrote, "I don't know what the General was thinking about when this photo was taken, but if he ever thinks about what I say below or have written about in related articles, I'd imagine he'd act like he did during this occasion." I then proceeded to give him some free advice. Now it's pretty clear as to what General Milley was concerned about. If the Iranians go for a measured response then they may reason that if we could take out their top general, they could do likewise. If that's what they decide to attempt then that paints an Iranian target on General Milley's back. At a minimum this means that until we defeat Iran or help the opposition to overthrow their government, we need to provide the General with greatly enhanced security.  Further, given the bottom left part of Figure 3 on this article it may be very wise to make sure that the children of General Milley receive protection equal to that of the children of U.S. presidents. In short, for better or worse, until the current Iranian Government is overthrown we should act like we are in a state of war, despite the protests of congressmen and senators who don't want it.

TO BE CONTINUED AFTER THE JEWISH SABBATH.

Figure 3 below is again based on the same ELS of SOLEIMANI at skip 33,671, but the focus is shfted to what is below his name.

ARKCODE LOOK>~AMERICA FALLEN, JCS CHAIRMAN GENERAL MILLEY & ALIENS Soleimani_figure_4

FIGURE 4

ARKCODE LOOK>~AMERICA FALLEN, JCS CHAIRMAN GENERAL MILLEY & ALIENS Lebanon_and_iraq

Spreadsheet for Figure 4.

ARKCODE LOOK>~AMERICA FALLEN, JCS CHAIRMAN GENERAL MILLEY & ALIENS Soleimani_lebanon_odds
   TO BE CONTINUED
U.S. AND ISRAEL KILL IRAN'S GENERAL SOLEIMANI!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: JANUARY 1, 2020. This Table of Contents shows    ARKCODE LOOK>~AMERICA FALLEN, JCS CHAIRMAN GENERAL MILLEY & ALIENS I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2020 5:51 pm

http://www.arkcode.com/rich_text_45.html

JANUARY 1, 2020. This Table of Contents shows American and foreign generals that I have found in the Torah Code. In some cases you will find U.S. generals that I initially praised but later had to criticize because of the job they did at the end of their career (particularly after joining the President's Cabinet). One of the officers not being criticized (General Milley, currently Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff) apparently reached out to me with a Facebook Friend Request in December, 2015. I don't look at Facebook often, and I'm not sure if the request was legitimate or a hoax, but I do know that soon after that I discovered that most of my followers are U.S. military (with a focus at the Fort Huachuca Army Intelligence Base in Arizona). Initially most of my military readers allowed their location to be known or they pretended to be at NASA or even Russian locations. However eventually only Fort Huachuca permitted me to identify them (after they sent out an agent to "interview" me) while other DoD readers just let me to know that they were associated with our military at a generic IP address.
DECEMBER 31, 2019: AMERICA FALLEN, JCS CHAIRMAN GENERAL MILLEY & ALIENS. Everything you always wanted to know, but were afraid to ask.
DECEMBER 26, 2019: GENERAL MILLEY, OCASIO CORTEZ & THE 2024 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. This article looks ahead to 2024, when Ocasio Cortez is old enough to make a strong bid for the Democrat nomination. It also looks at whether she might be opposed by or on the same ticket with General Mark A. Milley who was appointed as Chief of Staff of the Army by Obama, and later Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff by President Trump.
DECEMBER 17, 2019: Will Militias Back Trump in a New Civil War?
OCTOBER 29, 2019: General Milley played a role in killing Al Baghdadi, but does he have a role in going after ET too? 800 military IP addresses showed up here on 25-28 October 2019. Why – the article was almost 3 years old until I added Figures 5 and 6 on October 28, 2019?
MAY 15, 2019: Reader’s Question: When he becomes Chairman of the JCS, will General Milley ask for Martial Law to combat rebellious governors and mayors?
[b]APRIL 27, 2019: Update to General Mattis Resigning as Secretary of Defense and the scam+ of a proxy wedding to be.[/b]
[b][b]APRIL 9, 2019: Update to General Mattis Resigning as Secretary of Defense and a wedding gift to him and his bride to be.[/b][/b]
[b][b][b][b]DECEMBER 19, 2018: GENERAL FLYNN: FILE AN AFFIDAVIT OF PREJUDICE AGAINST JUDGE EMMET SULLIVAN. This article explains why the Affidavit in Support of his Motion to Disqualify Trial Judge from his case should be filed personally by him rather than by his attorneys. The general should learn from how I successfully used this instrument to remove a judge from a custody battle for my older son.[/b][/b][/b][/b]
[b][b][b]DECEMBER 17, 2018: Iran’s General Ghodratollah Mansouri accidentally blows his brains out.[/b][/b][/b]
[b][b][b][b]MAY 13, 2018: 2018 CODES STUDY OF IRANIAN GENERAL SOLEIMANI.[/b][/b][/b][/b]
[b][b][b][b][b]AUGUST 17, 2017: General Robert E. Lee, Slavery, War, and Heather. [/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]
[b][b][b][b][b]FEBRUARY 21, 2017: Trump selects 3-star General McMaster as National Security Advisor[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]
[b][b][b][b][b][b]FEBRUARY 19, 2017: Trump makes clear that NEWS MEDIA IS THE ENEMY OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. It brought down General Flynn. It leaks State Secrets like Trump’s call to the President of Mexico. And it backs Sanctuary Cities.[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]
[b][b][b][b][b][b][b]UPDATE ON FEBRUARY 13, 2017 (of NOVEMBER 18, 2016 article): Trump picks Lieutenant General Mike Flynn as National Security Advisor. But Flynn resigns over credibility issue.[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]
[b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b]NOVEMBER 20, 2016: General Mattis as Secretary of Defense?[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]
[b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b]NOVEMBER 18, 2016: Trump picks Lieutenant General Mike Flynn as National Security Advisor.[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]
[b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b]MAY 8, 2016: NEW RADIO SHOW: I was interviewed by Stewart Best and Larry Taylor on their NIGHT SHADOWS show. I discuss General Milley, Roswell, and Government disinformation about Mars. I also explain the Bible/Torah Code and time travel.[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]
[b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b]MAY 5, 2016: 4-star General Mark A. Milley talks about fighting Little Green Men and Hybrid armies. Here’s what I know about the Army Chief of Staff[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]
[b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b]OCTOBER 22, 2015: Iranian General Soleimani and Putin in an End of Days battle for Assad and against ISIS.[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: 2019 – 2020 Events   ARKCODE LOOK>~AMERICA FALLEN, JCS CHAIRMAN GENERAL MILLEY & ALIENS I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2020 5:53 pm

http://arkcode.com/cgi/wp/?page_id=2451

2019 – 2020 Events
JANUARY 3, 2020: U.S. AND ISRAEL KILL IRAN’S GENERAL SOLEIMANI! This article is under construction but you can view the first matrices now. 

Re-posted on JANUARY 1, 2020 from OCTOBER 18 2019, . The Asteroid Threat for September 1, 2020 Is Encoded!
JANUARY 1, 2020. This Table of Contents shows American and foreign generals that I have found in the Torah Code.
DECEMBER 31, 2019: AMERICA FALLEN, JCS CHAIRMAN GENERAL MILLEY & ALIENS. Everything you always wanted to know, but were afraid to ask..
DECEMBER 26, 2019: GENERAL MILLEY, OCASIO CORTEZ & THE 2024 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. This article looks ahead to 2024, when Ocasio Cortez is old enough to make a strong bid for the Democrat nomination. It also looks at whether she might be opposed by or on the same ticket with General Mark A. Milley who was appointed as Chief of Staff of the Army by Obama, and later Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff by President Trump.

DECEMBER 17, 2019: Will Militias Back Trump in a New Civil War?
DECEMBER 6, 2019: TORAH NANOTECHNOLOGY – HINTS OF THE ENCODER’S POWER.
NOVEMBER 25, 2019: WHISTLE-BLOWER CIARAMELLA, LEAKER LTC VINDMAN, SCHIFF, PUTIN AND THE DEEP STATE.
NOVEMBER 18, 2019: Ambassador Yovanovitch, Hunter Biden and Criminality.
NOVEMBER 13, 2019: Netanyahu assassinates Islamic Jihad Leader Abu Al Ata.
NOVEMBER 7, 2019: DON TRUMP JR. ALLEGES CIARAMELLA IS THE WHISTLE BLOWER.
NOVEMBER 6, 2019: TRUMP, HIS TAX RETURN AND HIS ENEMIES.
NOVEMBER 3, 2019 UPDATE:  Only Michelle Obama could beat President Trump. But it would be a disaster.
OCTOBER 31, 2019: JOHN DURHAM GOES AFTER THE DEEP STATE.
OCTOBER 29, 2019: General Milley played a role in killing Al Baghdadi, but does he have a role in going after ET too? 800 military IP addresses showed up here on 25-28 October 2019. Why – the article was almost 3 years old until I added Figures 5 and 6 on October 28, 2019?
OCTOBER 24, 2019: A Date For Netanyahu’s Government Mandate Fate.
OCTOBER 18 2019. The Asteroid Threat for September 1, 2020 Is Encoded!
OCTOBER 11, 2019: Politics, Art and Hints About the Code’s Author.
OCTOBER 4, 2019: STEVE BANNON & OTHERS WARN OF CIVIL WAR OVER IMPEACHMENT. Liberal Jews beware: Jews like Schiff, Nadler and Schumer are following Pelosi on the way to civil war. If the war goes hot the far right will likely target all Jews because of perceived disloyalty to America.

SEPTEMBER 25, 2019: Update of my 8/4/2017 article entitled THE CODE DISCUSSES EFFORTS TO IMPEACH TRUMP.  The axis term found then was TRUMP IMPEACHED. This is an example of a Codes-based prediction that I published over two years ago that is coming true now.
SEPTEMBER 19, 2019: ANOTHER GULF WAR OVER SAUDI OIL.
SEPTEMBER 16, 2019: Beto O’Rourke wants to invade homes to seize guns.
SEPTEMBER 11, 2019: Report Card for John Bolton and President Trump. This article reviews what I wrote about National Security Advisor John Bolton when he was appointed on 4/8/2018 and gives him and our President some grades for their accomplishments and/or mistakes up through Bolton’s firing on 9/10/2019. The updates are still under construction but you can view the original matrix, a new one, and comments now.

SEPTEMBER 11, 2019: Hurricane Dorian of 2019 and earlier major hurricanes.

SEPTEMBER 5, 2019: To hear me in a new radio interview about the Torah Codes and also about life found on Mars use the link in the first paragraph here.
AUGUST 27, 2019: TRUMP CALLS JEWS WHO VOTE DEMOCRAT DISLOYAL.

AUGUST 22, 2019: Only Michelle Obama could beat President Trump. But it would be a disaster.

AUGUST 18, 2019: PORTRAIT OF BILL CLINTON IN MONICA’S BLUE DRESS AT EPSTEIN’S NEW YORK HOME.  This matrix suggests that the Torah’s Encoder has a crystal clear portrait of our time.

AUGUST 12, 2019: Death of Jeff Epstein: Suicide or Murder?

AUGUST 7, 2019: THE LINK BETWEEN VIDEO GAMES AND MASS SHOOTINGS.

AUGUST 2, 2019: Dan Coasts (DNI) Resigns – John Ratcliffe was to replace him, but he just withdrew.

JULY 28, 2019: BOB MUELLER, LIES ABOUT FUSION GPS, AND HIGH TREASON.

JULY 21, 2019: TRAITOR ILHAN OMAR ADVANCES THE EFFORT TO IMPEACH PRESIDENT TRUMP. She is a Trojan Horse who must be deported.
JULY 18, 2019: Fetch? Did Fort Huachuca, UK MOD or China throw a stick from the future?
JULY 16, 2019. 2019 NYC POWER FAILURE HIGHLIGHTS TRANSFORMERS REQUIRED FOR A WAR. This article combines the finding about the New York blackout of July 13, 2019 with my 2017 report about EMP and vulnerability of transformers.

JULY 14, 2019: New York Mayor claims the power failure was mechanical, but the Code hints at Iran and North Korea conducting such an attack.

JULY 12, 2019: Why was Bill Clinton on Jeff Epstein’s private plane so often?
JULY 12, 2019: GREEN SPHERES AND BIOLOGICAL CONTAMINATION ON MARS. The Journal of Astrobiology publishes many of our findings.

JULY 10, 2019: The Scientific Hunt is on for a Mirror Universe. Figure 1 appears to be one of the most important matrices that I have ever found in 22 years of Torah Codes research. Existing against odds of over 13 billion to 1, it appears to prove two things: (1) The Torah Code is real, and (2) There are parallel worlds/universes associated with a 1.8 billion light year-wide cold spot in space. Discovered in 2015, it’s missing an estimated 10,000 galaxies.
JULY 1, 2019: TRUMP AND KIM MEET AT THE DMZ.
JUNE 28, 2019: Economic Consequences of NASA’s Golden Asteroid Shot.
JUNE 27, 2019: Philadelphia Energy Solutions Fire & Possible Sabotage.
JUNE 27, 2019: WAR WITH IRAN IN 2019?
JUNE 17, 2019: Paul John Paul 2 during the Holocaust.
June 12, 2019: Updated review of VOICES FROM THE COSMOS by Dr. C.B. Scott Jones and Dr. Angela Smith.
JUNE 11, 2019: Obama, Democrats and the Mexican border wall.
JUNE 6, 2019: Does Gulftainer Company at Port Canaveral, Florida and Wilmington, Delaware constitute a threat to U.S. National Security?
MAY 30, 2019: AVIGDOR LIBERMAN’S BRINGS DOWN NETANYAHU’S COALITION GOVERNMENT.
MAY 22, 2019: Trump’s 30-year ENEMY NADLER, MUELLER and RUSSIAN.
MAY 19, 2019: Hello Fort Huachuca. Can I help you to find something?
MAY 16, 2019: Is it too late to impeach Obama or lock up Hillary?
MAY 15, 2019: Reader’s Question: When he becomes Chairman of the JCS, will General Milley ask for Martial Law to combat rebellious governors and mayors?
MAY 10, 2019: NORTH KOREAN SHIP “WISE HONEST” SEIZED AFTER MISSILE TEST.
MAY 7, 2019: WILLIAM BARR WILL INVESTIGATE OBAMA AND CLINTON.
APRIL 30, 2019: FALL OF MADURO IN VENEZUELA?
APRIL 27, 2019: Update to General Mattis Resigning as Secretary of Defense and the scam+ of a proxy wedding to be.
APRIL 23, 2019: Sir Lanka attacked on Easter/2nd day of Passover. There was intelligence to predict it, but no action to prevent it. The Code could have helped confirm the Intel.
APRIL 19, 2019: MUELLER IS CORRUPT IS ENCODED WITH OBSTRUCTION AND TRUMP.
APRIL 15, 2019: DOES ET USE TIME CONTROL TO HARVEST DNA?
APRIL 12, 2019: Close, but no cigar. Israel crashes on the moon.
APRIL 9, 2019: The Israeli Election of 2019.
APRIL 9, 2019: Update to General Mattis Resigning as Secretary of Defense and a wedding gift to him and his bride to be.
APRIL 4, 2019: Joe Biden is encoded with inappropriate groping. Trump is also on the matrix.
MARCH 27, 2019: MARS IS TEAMING WITH LIFE. Note: My son and I have an article about this that will be published in the Journal of Astrobiology in May, 2019.
MARCH 27, 2019: Trump says Golan Heights is Israel, Gaza rockets Tel Aviv.
MARCH 22, 2019: Michael Cohen’s distracting testimony while Trump met with Kim may cause a nuclear war.
MARCH 21, 2019:  What are those green balls on Mars – contamination? Watch for an update on these findings with an article by my son, Dr. David Roffman, in the upcoming May, 2019 issue of the Journal of Astrobiology. Sorry – they are not yet allowing for Torah Codes.
FEBRUARY 13, 2019: Ilhan Omar brings Muslim Anti-Semitism to Congress.
FEBRUARY 8, 2019: Trump Warns About Socialism During the State of the Union Address.
FEBRUARY 5, 2019: What’s behind our decreasing fertility rates? This article considers the possibility that UFOs play a role.
JANUARY 31, 2019: KAMALA HARRIS AND THE FREE HEALTHCARE FANTASY.
JANUARY 28, 2019: Is our divided government linked to UFOs?
JANUARY 18, 2019: TRUMP SHUTS DOWN AIR PELOSI.
JANUARY 16, 2019: American Fallen 2: Which aliens are the greatest threat?
JANUARY 10, 2019: NATIONAL EMERGENCY, OUR SOUTHERN BORDER AND THE WALL.
JANUARY 5, 2019: Potty-mouthed Arab-American is foreseen in Torah.
JANUARY 4, 2019: Israel will soon attempt to be the 4th nation to land in the moon.
JANUARY 1, 2019: Elizabeth Warren files papers to run for President, Trump mocks the results of her ancestry test.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ARKCODE LOOK>~AMERICA FALLEN, JCS CHAIRMAN GENERAL MILLEY & ALIENS   ARKCODE LOOK>~AMERICA FALLEN, JCS CHAIRMAN GENERAL MILLEY & ALIENS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ARKCODE LOOK>~AMERICA FALLEN, JCS CHAIRMAN GENERAL MILLEY & ALIENS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: