Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Following Marker 9 to Kenya

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Following Marker 9 to Kenya Empty
PostSubject: Following Marker 9 to Kenya   Following Marker 9 to Kenya I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2020 11:17 am

I just put this in Q related, then immediately found the 'proof', so as we're "On The Move' (POTUS back to WH) and Kenya is part of Marker 9-Iran, I thought I'd give us a new thread to track 'our' movements.

POST 947    Marker 9 reference?

Iran is Next Target (Marker)
Q!UW.yye1fxo   15 Mar 2018 - 7:36:51 PM

Iran next [].
RT days after.
RT Kenya.
No coincidences.
Track.
Important.
MB.
BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!
Q

---------------------------

LIVE Breaking News
@NewsBreaking
10h

NEWS BREAKING ALERT: The Kenyan military says that the attack on the U.S.-Kenyan military base in Kenya has been "successfully repelled," according to VOA (1:46 a.m. ET 1/5/20)

https://newsbreakinglive.com/2020/01/04/news-breaking-alert-kenya-military-says-attack-against-u-s-kenyan-base-successfully-repelled/

NEWS BREAKING ALERT (1:46 a.m. ET 1/5/20) — An attempted attack by Al-Shabaab militants on Camp Simba, a joint United States-Kenya military base in Kenya, has been successfully repelled, and at least four militants have been killed, the Kenyan military says.

BREAKING: According to Kenya military Spokesman Colonel Paul Njuguna, attack took place at around 5:30am, says attempt to breach security at Manda Air Strip was “successfully repulsed”. The bodies of 4 terrorists have so far been found, and airstrip is safe, per Col Njuguna.

[ltr]"Situation inside Lamu military base still fluid: Kenya Military Spokesman... is effectively saying the situation at Camp Simba/Manda Airstrip is under-control; on the other hand pro-Al-Shabaab media are reporting that the confrontation inside the camp is still ongoing"[/ltr]

1:55 AM - Jan 5, 2020

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Following Marker 9 to Kenya   Following Marker 9 to Kenya I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2020 12:05 pm

Anons are assuming RT cannot mean Tillerson, however one smart person remembered that:

Rex Tillerson visited in March 2018 as part of his inaugural Africa tour. He was fired by Trump one day after his return. Now Al Shabbab attacks camp Simba...hmmm...
(fired Mar. 31, 2018)

AND

MB:
Following Marker 9 to Kenya ENgBXaCXUAAdn9U?format=jpg&name=small

SPECIFIC, MUCH ?  AH-'MAZING...

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Following Marker 9 to Kenya   Following Marker 9 to Kenya I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2020 3:58 pm

Breaking News is reporting casualties.  Sad.
(But no mil intel confirmation yet)

(BTW~THE NEXT {REPORTED TO BE LAST} USAF STRIKE IS UNDERWAY)  FOLLOWING POTUS TWEET.)

LIVE Breaking News
@NewsBreaking
1h

BREAKING: 1 US service member and 2 US Dept. of Defense contractors were killed, and 2 Dept. of Defense "members" injured, in attack at Manda Bay Airfield by al-Shabab terror group in Kenya - NBC News

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Following Marker 9 to Kenya   Following Marker 9 to Kenya I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Following Marker 9 to Kenya
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: