Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Suit against Pelosi, Schiff, Nadler, DS, etc

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

A Suit against Pelosi, Schiff, Nadler, DS, etc Empty
PostSubject: A Suit against Pelosi, Schiff, Nadler, DS, etc   A Suit against Pelosi, Schiff, Nadler, DS, etc I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2020 8:46 pm

Filed Jan. 7, 2020 in district court.  Good luck, dude.  Hope it goes all the way.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6yOT-bHhL2aTXhBM1dRSlBKX2J6QVdVSXNzVmFGQmZpRllN/view

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: A Suit against Pelosi, Schiff, Nadler, DS, etc   A Suit against Pelosi, Schiff, Nadler, DS, etc I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2020 2:25 pm

Jan 15, 2020
https://aapsonline.org/rep-adam-schiff-sued-by-physicians-for-censoring-vaccine-debate/

On Jan 15, 2020, the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons, along with Katarina Verrelli, on behalf of herself and others who seek access to vaccine information, filed suit in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia. Plaintiffs allege that Defendant Adam Schiff has abused government power and infringed on their free-speech rights.
“Who appointed Congressman Adam Schiff as Censor-in-Chief?” asks AAPS General Counsel.  “No one did, and he should not be misusing his position to censor speech on the internet.”
In February and March 2019, Rep. Schiff contacted Google, Facebook, and Amazon, to encourage them to de-platform or discredit what Schiff asserted to be inaccurate information on vaccines. He then posted the letters and press release on the House.gov website.
Within 24 hours of Schiff’s letter to Amazon dated Mar 1, 2019, Amazon removed the popular videos Vaxxed and Shoot ’Em Up: the Truth About Vaccines from its platform for streaming videos, depriving members of the public of convenient access.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Suit against Pelosi, Schiff, Nadler, DS, etc   A Suit against Pelosi, Schiff, Nadler, DS, etc I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2020 4:35 pm

YAY!

THANKS DOVE FOR THE ARTICLE!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Suit against Pelosi, Schiff, Nadler, DS, etc   A Suit against Pelosi, Schiff, Nadler, DS, etc I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2020 4:36 pm

MAN I'M JUST YELLING YEAH ALRIGHT!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Suit against Pelosi, Schiff, Nadler, DS, etc   A Suit against Pelosi, Schiff, Nadler, DS, etc I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Suit against Pelosi, Schiff, Nadler, DS, etc
Page 1 of 1