Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AUSTRALIA’S BUSHFIRES: POLICE ACCUSE 24 PEOPLE OF ARSON

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

AUSTRALIA’S BUSHFIRES: POLICE ACCUSE 24 PEOPLE OF ARSON Empty
PostSubject: AUSTRALIA’S BUSHFIRES: POLICE ACCUSE 24 PEOPLE OF ARSON   AUSTRALIA’S BUSHFIRES: POLICE ACCUSE 24 PEOPLE OF ARSON I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2020 5:05 pm

https://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/australias-bushfires-police-accuse-24-people-of-arson_01082020

Mac Slavo  (THANKS MAC! FOR ALL YOU DO!)
January 8th, 2020

AUSTRALIA’S BUSHFIRES: POLICE ACCUSE 24 PEOPLE OF ARSON Wildfires-e1578312713649
Australia’s police have accused 24 people of deliberately setting the bushfires that are still raging. While the fires have touched every state in Australia, New South Wales has been the hardest hit.
The blazes have been burning across Australia for months, scorching homes and destroying entire towns. Nearly 18 million acres of land have been burned — most of it bushland, forests and national parks, which are home to the country’s native wildlife, according to a report by CNN.
Nearly half a billion animals have been affected by the fires in NSW alone and millions of them are already potentially dead, according to ecologists at the University of Sydney. Birds, reptiles, and mammals (with the exception of bats), are among those affected. Insects and frogs are not included in that number either.
dozens of people are directly to blame for the problem instead, officials say.While climate change (drought coupled with extreme heat conditions) (I AM SURPRISED THAT SOME IDIOTS FEEL THE NEED TO USE THAT EXCUSE CONTINUALLY SINCE BOTH HARVARD AND CORONELL UNIVERSITIES HAVE SHOWN GLOBAL WARMING IS PRESENT ON ALL PLANETS IN THE SOLAR SYSTEM AND CAUSED AS THEY PUT IT, BY, A MASS JOVIAN OBJECT (JUPITER SIZE DARK STAR))!!!! has gotten the brunt of the blame for these fires, dozens of people are directly to blame for the problem instead, officials say. Police have charged at least 24 people for intentionally starting bushfires in the state of New South Wales, according to a statement the New South Wales Police released Monday.
In November, the NSW Rural Fire Service arrested a 19-year-old volunteer member on suspicion of arson, charging him with seven counts of deliberately setting fires over a six-week period.
But the NSW Police Force has taken legal action against more than 180 people for bushfire-related offenses since late last year:
Quote :
Numerous bush and grass fires have impacted the state, claiming the lives of 18 people and destroying hundreds of millions of animals and livestock, thousands of homes, and more than 4.9 million hectares of land, so far this bushfire season.
Since Friday 8 November 2019, legal action – which ranges from cautions through to criminal charges – has been taken against 183 people – including 40 juveniles – for 205 bushfire-related offenses.
Of note:

• Quote :
    24 people have been charged over alleged deliberately-lit bushfires

• 53 people have had legal actions for allegedly failing to comply with a total fire ban, and

• 47 people have had legal actions for allegedly discarding a lighted cigarette or match on land.

(DON'T LIGHT A MATCH TO MY FOREST IF YOU VALUED LIFE!)
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: AUSTRALIA’S BUSHFIRES: POLICE ACCUSE 24 PEOPLE OF ARSON   AUSTRALIA’S BUSHFIRES: POLICE ACCUSE 24 PEOPLE OF ARSON I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2020 6:27 pm

Wonder how many of them were named Mohamed?

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: AUSTRALIA’S BUSHFIRES: POLICE ACCUSE 24 PEOPLE OF ARSON   AUSTRALIA’S BUSHFIRES: POLICE ACCUSE 24 PEOPLE OF ARSON I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2020 9:30 pm

Yep !  These arsonists should be classified as terrorist  and punished likewise. I once knew a 4 star general ( Korea and Vietnam) and  ( now deceased). Actually  he was married to my bils cousin . He sat at the kitchen table here and started talking about what had been going on at that time - ( possibly 9-11 ? )   He said that  throwing out a lighted cigarette/match would be a simple  destruction  plan  for a terrorist and that he feared that was coming.  This was over 15  years ago but is very true to this day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AUSTRALIA’S BUSHFIRES: POLICE ACCUSE 24 PEOPLE OF ARSON   AUSTRALIA’S BUSHFIRES: POLICE ACCUSE 24 PEOPLE OF ARSON I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: