Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MUST WATCH!!! ALERT!!!! Dut-ch Calls Out National Weather THE MOST IMPORTANT TO WATCH TODAYService

Go down 
AuthorMessage

MUST WATCH!!! ALERT!!!! Dut-ch Calls Out National Weather THE MOST IMPORTANT TO WATCH TODAYService Empty
PostSubject: MUST WATCH!!! ALERT!!!! Dut-ch Calls Out National Weather THE MOST IMPORTANT TO WATCH TODAYService   MUST WATCH!!! ALERT!!!! Dut-ch Calls Out National Weather THE MOST IMPORTANT TO WATCH TODAYService I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2020 11:43 am

"THEY HAVE BLOOD ON THEIR HANDS"
WATCH THE WHOLE THING!!!! "THEY ARE CAUGHT" KILLING YOUR COUNTRYMEN!!

MUST WATCH!!! ALERT!!!! Dut-ch Calls Out National Weather THE MOST IMPORTANT TO WATCH TODAYService 4e568224-85ef-407e-8150-6166f8317aa4

Dutchsinse Calls Out National Weather Service

https://www.brighteon.com/e3d98937-eaa8-4b87-842b-342b02f4d7e9

DUTCH SHOULD BE NAMED A NATIONAL Dutchsinse Calls Out National Weather ServiceHERO!!!
Back to top Go down

MUST WATCH!!! ALERT!!!! Dut-ch Calls Out National Weather THE MOST IMPORTANT TO WATCH TODAYService Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUST WATCH!!! ALERT!!!! Dut-ch Calls Out National Weather THE MOST IMPORTANT TO WATCH TODAYService   MUST WATCH!!! ALERT!!!! Dut-ch Calls Out National Weather THE MOST IMPORTANT TO WATCH TODAYService I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2020 12:25 pm

People, you should all be asking why they target these places, is it because they own the companies that will receive money for rebuilding? or other greedy things.. just what is it? ASK?

I've reported Dutch's work for many years and he is right!!! 
I have suffered over 200 lost systems + saved files of proof of many of these things including us~gs lies.

Pray for his safety!!!!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: MUST WATCH!!! ALERT!!!! Dut-ch Calls Out National Weather THE MOST IMPORTANT TO WATCH TODAYService   MUST WATCH!!! ALERT!!!! Dut-ch Calls Out National Weather THE MOST IMPORTANT TO WATCH TODAYService I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2020 12:37 pm

See link below about Dutchsinse so I don't have to repeat myself here. Wink  Something is afoot!

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t24228-dutchsinse-eq-reports-off-u-toob

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MUST WATCH!!! ALERT!!!! Dut-ch Calls Out National Weather THE MOST IMPORTANT TO WATCH TODAYService   MUST WATCH!!! ALERT!!!! Dut-ch Calls Out National Weather THE MOST IMPORTANT TO WATCH TODAYService I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2020 1:21 pm

Yes coupled with this... baby steps at a time.. more will happen soon!  https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t24234-silence-the-news-remember-truthful-sounding-lies-within
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MUST WATCH!!! ALERT!!!! Dut-ch Calls Out National Weather THE MOST IMPORTANT TO WATCH TODAYService   MUST WATCH!!! ALERT!!!! Dut-ch Calls Out National Weather THE MOST IMPORTANT TO WATCH TODAYService I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MUST WATCH!!! ALERT!!!! Dut-ch Calls Out National Weather THE MOST IMPORTANT TO WATCH TODAYService
Page 1 of 1