Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

8kun Q Research Index

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

8kun Q Research Index Empty
PostSubject: 8kun Q Research Index   8kun Q Research Index I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2020 2:05 pm

8kun Q Research Index 5eaa76a07bbfdf72ff60d0660b082761fa7fda25287e1f5e68f48b57ff6370d5

https://8kun.top/qresearch/index.html

Last edited by researcher on Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edit topic)
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 8kun Q Research Index   8kun Q Research Index I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2020 4:44 pm

That's a lot better than what I found this morning which was Another major yuck.  
SO:  THANKS SPRING !!!

Here's the catalog: https://8kun.top/qresearch/catalog.html

https://8kun.top/qresearch/res/7003045.html    most recent posts (today) at bottom and scroll up.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: 8kun Q Research Index   8kun Q Research Index I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2020 3:33 pm

hey, probably researcher would know whats up....when i run my cursor over the title of this thread, my screen going to jumping like crazy...only on this thread title, none of the others...just suspicious since this title is about 8kun....any idea why?
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 8kun Q Research Index   8kun Q Research Index I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2020 4:25 pm

michael371 wrote:
hey, probably researcher would know whats up....when i run my cursor over the title of this thread, my screen going to jumping like crazy...only on this thread title, none of the others...just suspicious since this title is about 8kun....any idea why?

I think I know what was happening, Mike. I changed the topic title. Topic area hates links. Did that help? The link is inside the first post so nothing was lost.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: 8kun Q Research Index   8kun Q Research Index I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2020 4:43 pm

yeah, that got it....i was just concerned because of what all is going on right now, plus, my windows 7 is no longer supported after yesterday and I am not buying a new computer just to have windows 10
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 8kun Q Research Index   8kun Q Research Index I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2020 4:50 pm

Speaking of which, if you don't have auto updates set on your 10, you need to look for a security
patch microsoft put out at the NSA's notification.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 8kun Q Research Index   8kun Q Research Index I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2020 5:28 pm

michael371 wrote:
yeah, that got it....i was just concerned because of what all is going on right now, plus, my windows 7 is no longer supported after yesterday and I am not buying a new computer just to have windows 10

Yeah, I ain't gonna go to 10 either. Microsoft put out the very last Win 7 support updates yesterday so be sure you got them and installed them.

I have a new solid state hard drive and drive swap bay in my Amazon shopping cart. I plan to install Linux on the new drive and I'll be able to physically swap my current Win 7 solid state drive with the Linux drive if i really need something in windows 7 that I can't get done with Linux.

I dread the new leaning curve with Linux. (not the operating system but getting things like drivers & etc. to play nice) There are versions out there that have the look and feel of a windows 7 machine. Some flavors cater specifically to people like me that are moving from windows.

I'm trying this Zorin one first. Made specifically for widows users and you can also chose to make it look like a Mac if you are an iHead OS-whatever user.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zorin_OS

https://zoringroup.com/blog/2019/06/05/zorin-os-15-is-here-faster-easier-more-connected/

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8kun Q Research Index   8kun Q Research Index I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2020 4:32 pm

SORRY ABOUT USING THAT LINK.. MIGHT OF FORGOT TO FIX.. DUNNO NOW.. TOO TOO MANY THINGS GOING ON FAR AND NEAR!
THANKS RESEARCHER!

BAD ACTORS BEEN FOOLIN AROUND WITH OUR COMMON SENSE SHOW.. MIGHT BE FIXED NOW. I'M SURE SOMEONE TOLD DAVE HOW IT WAS BEHAVING!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 8kun Q Research Index   8kun Q Research Index I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

8kun Q Research Index
Page 1 of 1