Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UPDATE=YES!!! CAN ANYONE CONFIRM THIS ABOUT MISSILE ATTACKS

Go down 
AuthorMessage

UPDATE=YES!!! CAN ANYONE CONFIRM THIS ABOUT MISSILE ATTACKS Empty
PostSubject: UPDATE=YES!!! CAN ANYONE CONFIRM THIS ABOUT MISSILE ATTACKS   UPDATE=YES!!! CAN ANYONE CONFIRM THIS ABOUT MISSILE ATTACKS I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2020 9:27 pm

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7893435/US-military-lost-contact-drones-overhead-Iranian-ballistic-missile-strike.html

REVEALED: US military lost contact with drones overhead during Iranian ballistic missile strike on Iraqi bases after fire severed command link

• US Army was flying seven drones over Iraq during Iran's strike on January 8

• One missile struck fiber optic line that linked pilots to satellite antennas 

• Soldiers scrambled to lay new fiber after the missile attack ended

• All drones landed safely after the command link was restored

By AFP
PUBLISHED: 00:11 EST, 16 January 2020 | UPDATED: 02:00 EST, 16 January 2020

Moments after volleys of Iranian missiles began to batter Iraq's Ain al-Asad airbase, US soldiers at the desert facility lost contact with their ultra-powerful - and expensive - eyes in the sky.
At the time the attack was launched at 1.35am on January 8, the US Army was flying seven unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) over Iraq to monitor bases where US-led coalition forces are deployed.
They included MQ-1C Gray Eagles, advanced surveillance drones that can fly for as long as 27 hours and carry a payload of up to four Hellfire missiles.
'We thought it may lead to a ground assault, so we kept the aircraft up,' said one of the pilots, 26-year-old Staff Sergeant Costin Herwig.
UPDATE=YES!!! CAN ANYONE CONFIRM THIS ABOUT MISSILE ATTACKS 23464026-7893435-image-a-17_1579150773968

+8

A member the US forces walking past a drone in the Ain al-Asad airbase in the western Iraqi province of Anbar a week after the Iranian ballistic missile attack
UPDATE=YES!!! CAN ANYONE CONFIRM THIS ABOUT MISSILE ATTACKS 23464052-7893435-image-a-19_1579150880441

+8

At the time of the attack, the US was flying MQ-1C Gray Eagles, advanced surveillance drones that can fly for as long as 27 hours and carry a payload of up to four Hellfire missiles
UPDATE=YES!!! CAN ANYONE CONFIRM THIS ABOUT MISSILE ATTACKS 23464036-7893435-image-a-20_1579150944590

+8

Blast walls of a sleeping quarters for U.S. soldiers are seen at Ain al-Asad air base 

SHARE THIS ARTICLE

Herwig was flying a Gray Eagle when the first Iranian missile struck the base, retaliation for the January 3 killing of top Iranian general Qasem Soleimani in a US drone strike in Baghdad.
Most of the other 1,500 US soldiers had been tucked away in bunkers for two hours, after advance warning from superiors.
But 14 pilots had stayed in dark containers-turned-cockpits to remotely fly the 'birds' and monitor essential feeds from their high-powered cameras.
The first missile blasted dust into their shelter but the pilots stayed put, Herwig told AFP during a press tour of the base organized by the coalition.
The next rounds came closer and closer, and the light-haired soldier recalled that he had 'accepted fate'.
'We thought we were basically done,' he said. 
But the real crisis was yet to come.
UPDATE=YES!!! CAN ANYONE CONFIRM THIS ABOUT MISSILE ATTACKS 23464042-7893435-image-a-21_1579150963317

+8

U.S. soldiers inspect the site where an Iranian missile hit at Ain al-Asad air base in Anbar
UPDATE=YES!!! CAN ANYONE CONFIRM THIS ABOUT MISSILE ATTACKS 23464038-7893435-image-a-22_1579150971283

+8

There were no human casualties in the attack but several buildings were damaged
UPDATE=YES!!! CAN ANYONE CONFIRM THIS ABOUT MISSILE ATTACKS 23464020-7893435-image-a-25_1579150999088

+8

A bulldozer clears rubble and debris at Ain al-Asad air base, which was struck by a barrage of Iranian missiles last Wednesday, in retaliation for the U.S. drone strike
The volleys of missiles, which soldiers said lasted about three hours, slammed into sleeping quarters directly adjacent to the pilots' operations rooms.
'No more than a minute after the last round hit, I was heading over to the bunkers on the far back side and saw the fire was burning all through our fiber lines,' said First Sergeant Wesley Kilpatrick.
Those lines link the virtual cockpits to antennas then satellites that send signals to the Gray Eagles and pull the cameras' feeds back onto the screens at Ain al-Asad.
'With the fiber lines burnt, there was no control,' said Kilpatrick.
'It's a pretty big deal, because it's so expensive and there's a lot of stuff on them that we don't want other people to have or the enemy to get,' said Herwig.
A single Gray Eagle costs around $7 million, according to 2019 army budget estimates.
They have been used in Iraq since at least 2017 by the coalition to help fight the Islamic State jihadist group.
[size=18]US troops begin cleanup at base hit by Iranian missile attack

[/size]

UPDATE=YES!!! CAN ANYONE CONFIRM THIS ABOUT MISSILE ATTACKS 23464024-7893435-image-a-23_1579150979262

+8

Damage is seen at Ain al-Asad military airbase housing US and other foreign troops

Last edited by spring2 on Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:59 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Deleted cock-up that was screwing the page all to hell and back)
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE=YES!!! CAN ANYONE CONFIRM THIS ABOUT MISSILE ATTACKS   UPDATE=YES!!! CAN ANYONE CONFIRM THIS ABOUT MISSILE ATTACKS I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2020 11:37 pm

I'm willing to do some checking in the morning, Spring.  After a quick read of your last post, the source isn't seeming to mention nationality.  And there were Iraqi's, Iranians, Kurds and others on the field of fight as well.  The reports we were getting were of casualties in those populations.   The reports of our zero loss troops/personnel centered around the embassy.  At least that's my impression/memory.

I had moments where I didn't think we were doing as well as I expected.  And the equipment loss is something I didn't hear anything about.  Maybe a whisper about the airport.  That's about it.

And not to be crass, but it's over, you know?  Did Pompeo fail to mention a few things?  OH, probably!  (for sure)
But there's nothing we can do about it.  There's Richmond ahead.  Yes, there are laws. Who's going to uphold them?  
It could be a HUGE watershed moment.  

In how many countries in the world are the people fighting in the streets-and dying, right now.
And have been in the battle for a long time.    They were sold the dream, but where's the help-
the backing they thought they would have.  If Richmond is allowed to be just another example of lawlessness to 'wake people up', then I fear they've misjudged. 

Politics is one thing.  The street is another.  And the Politics is making the Plan look anemic to alot of people.  They're losing trust rapidly.  Having been subjected to SO MUCH lying from the dems,
you start to suspect everything's a lie.  Really, if they want the patriots to fight it out on the street, all they have to do is say so at this point.  There are good people who have imagined fighting it out for years, and they've about had it.  It just needs a match.  Like Richmond.  

And there could be something "more" in the works as well.  
Let me put it to you this way.  I was thinking about Operation Blackjack this afternoon, hours b4
I saw your post on it.  Now blackjack's SO far over the top.   NOBODY is going to walk in on us like that unless we've already signed the surrender docs, it's planned and we're on full military stand down.   And everybody obeys that order.
But I have to think...... without the never ending distraction of D.C.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE=YES!!! CAN ANYONE CONFIRM THIS ABOUT MISSILE ATTACKS   UPDATE=YES!!! CAN ANYONE CONFIRM THIS ABOUT MISSILE ATTACKS I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2020 5:01 am

I found these few posts. I'll have to go back thru our posted material to look for more.

Jan 7 https://twitter.com/IranLionness/status/1214686418460540928

From Jan 8 (remember attacks began on the 7th our time, on the 8th Iran time)

Multiple ballistic missiles fired by IRGC forces have struck the Al-Assad base.
Please pray for the lives of our soldiers there. Fighting is ongoing.

----
Al Asad base under heavy attack.
CONFIRMED.

---------------------------------------

On Jan 8 there were reports of 70-123 U.S. casualties.

Mr.E responded that those were Iran news reports and that our mil report was zero casualties.
-------------------------------

REPORT FROM JAN 16    [the 17th in Iran]
https://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/2020/01/17/Eleven-US-troops-injured-in-Iran-missile-attack-in-Iraq-US-military.html

Eleven US troops were treated for concussion symptoms as a result of the Jan. 8 Iranian missile attack on an Iraqi base where US forces were stationed, the US military said on Thursday, after initially saying no service members had been hurt.
“While no US service members were killed in the Jan. 8 Iranian attack on Al Asad Air base, several were treated for concussion symptoms from the blast and are still being assessed,” Captain Bill Urban, spokesman for US Central Command, said in a statement.
The United States treated 11 of its troops for symptoms of concussion after an Iranian missile attack on an Iraqi base where US forces were stationed, the US military said on Thursday, after initially saying no service members were hurt.
The attack was retaliation for a US drone strike in Baghdad on Jan. 3 that killed Qassem Soleimani, the commander of the elite Quds Force of Iran’s Revolutionary Guard.
President Donald Trump and the US military had said there were no casualties after the strike on the Ain al-Asad air base in western Iraq and a facility in its northern Kurdish region.
“While no US service members were killed in the Jan. 8 Iranian attack on Al Asad air base, several were treated for concussion symptoms from the blast and are still being assessed,” Captain Bill Urban, spokesman for US Central Command, said in a statement.
As a measure of caution, some service members were taken to US facilities in Germany or Kuwait for “follow-on screening,” he added.
“When deemed fit for duty, the service members are expected to return to Iraq.”
As many as 1,500 Americans were deployed at the vast base deep in Iraq’s Anbar desert.
Last Update: Friday, 17 January 2020 KSA 09:24 - GMT 06:24
-------------------------------
https://twitter.com/AlArabiya_Eng/

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: CONFIRMATION = YES!!!   UPDATE=YES!!! CAN ANYONE CONFIRM THIS ABOUT MISSILE ATTACKS I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2020 8:56 am

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/us-admits-11-troops-injured-iranian-retaliatory-missile-strike

US Admits 11 Troops Injured By Iranian Retaliatory Missile Strike

UPDATE=YES!!! CAN ANYONE CONFIRM THIS ABOUT MISSILE ATTACKS Picture-5

[size=10][size=10]by Tyler Durden

Fri, 01/17/2020 - 06:21
[/size]

It looks like the Iranian government wasn't the only one hiding critical details about the aftermath of the Islamic Revolutionary regime's 'retaliatory strike' from the public.
According to several media reports, eleven US service members were flown out of Al Assad Air Base in Iraq and treated for concussion symptoms after Iran's rocket attack targeting two American bases in Iraq.
[url=https://www.zerohedge.com/s3/files/inline-images/Screen Shot 2020-01-17 at 6.18.30 am.png?itok=0SZ74r5g]UPDATE=YES!!! CAN ANYONE CONFIRM THIS ABOUT MISSILE ATTACKS Screen%20Shot%202020-01-17%20at%206.18.30%20AM[/url]
A spokesman for the US Central Command made the revelation late Thursday evening, contradicting President Trump's earlier claim that no Americans were injured by the strikes.

The strike victims are "still being assessed," the High Command said. It is the policy of the American military to screen troops who were in the area of a blast.
[/size]
Quote :
“As a standard procedure, all personnel in the vicinity of a blast are screened for traumatic brain injury, and if deemed appropriate are transported to a higher level of care,” said Capt Urban. 
[size][size]
Offering an explanation of the discrepancy between Trump's initial claims that "no Americans were harmed" and these new reports, the high command said the injured service members weren't transferred to a hospital until days after the attack.
Out of an "abundance of caution", some of those servicemembers were moved to Landstuhl Regional Medical Center in Germany, while others were sent to Camp Arifjan, Kuwait, for follow-on screening.
After being deemed fit for duty, the service members typically return to Iraq. The High Command declined to discuss the exact medical condition of the troops, saying "the health and welfare of our personnel is a top priority and we will not discuss any individual's medical status."
When asked by reporters why the US didn't release this information sooner, since the high command appears to have known about the 11 troops for several days, Capt Urban replied that "We moved to correct the record as soon as able."
As the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff confirmed recently, many in the Pentagon feared Iran would kill American troops with its retaliation, something that Trump would have interpreted as a 'red line'. Fortunately, it appears the attacks were merely designed to knock out the operating capacity of the American structures.
[/size][/size]
Quote :
"I believe, based on what I saw and what I know, is that [the strikes] were intended to cause structural damage, destroy vehicles and equipment and aircraft and to kill personnel. That’s my own personal assessment," Gen Milley told reporters last week.As images of the aftermath have shown, the explosions at Al Assad Air Base, about 110 miles west of Baghdad, destroyed concrete barriers and troop barracks, while leaving large craters in the missiles' wake.
[size][size]
[url=https://www.zerohedge.com/s3/files/inline-images/Screen Shot 2020-01-08 at 2.10.05 pm_0.png?itok=0D15RDxf]UPDATE=YES!!! CAN ANYONE CONFIRM THIS ABOUT MISSILE ATTACKS Screen%20Shot%202020-01-08%20at%202.10.05%20PM_0[/url]
While it's true the administration probably could have released this information sooner, it's also worth clarifying that these injuries don't appear to be very serious. In fact, it looks like most of the men who were transported off-base for treatment were only dealt with in that way because it's standard operating procedure, not because they were truly seriously injured.
The retaliatory attack was launched as revenge for the killing of IRGC Quds Force leader Qasem Suleimani, a revered military figure in Iran. The regime has said its true retaliation will come in a more covert form, and will doubtlessly be more bloody than the last round of strikes.[/size]
[/size]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE=YES!!! CAN ANYONE CONFIRM THIS ABOUT MISSILE ATTACKS   UPDATE=YES!!! CAN ANYONE CONFIRM THIS ABOUT MISSILE ATTACKS I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2020 9:16 am

MY OPINION:
FOX NEWS HARPING TOO MUCH AND IGNORING OTHER IMPORTANT NEWS!!!!!
GLOVE-MENT NOT HONEST YET!!!
STILL SPRAYING SKY!!!!!!!! MICRO PLASTICS IN EVERYTHNG, WATER, DIRT, AIR!!!!

THE ENTIRE PLANET IS NOW DAMAGED!!!!

!! SENATE, HEADS UP IDIOTS!!! YOU BETTER DISMISS THIS SHIT AND GET DOWN ON THE BAD ACTORS!!!
AMERICA IS TIRED OF IT ALL... AND DON'T THINK YOU CAN IGNORE STATES LIKE VIRGINIA!!!! YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE TO QUELL THAT BAD GOV THERE OR WE WILL LOSE OUR COUNTRY!!!!

SEAL UP THAT BORDER NOW!!!L BAD ACTORS COMING THROUGH!!!
YOU'VE BEEN WARNED~

TRUMP.. TOO DAMN SLOW... USE MORE THAT WHICH IS AT YOUR DISPOSAL!!! DO IT NOW!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE=YES!!! CAN ANYONE CONFIRM THIS ABOUT MISSILE ATTACKS   UPDATE=YES!!! CAN ANYONE CONFIRM THIS ABOUT MISSILE ATTACKS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UPDATE=YES!!! CAN ANYONE CONFIRM THIS ABOUT MISSILE ATTACKS
Page 1 of 1