Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If you are still up tonite

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

If you are still up tonite  Empty
PostSubject: If you are still up tonite    If you are still up tonite  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2020 10:17 pm

check https://twitter.com/FollowThe17
There are additions to know.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

If you are still up tonite  Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you are still up tonite    If you are still up tonite  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2020 10:32 am

The sun is up and shining brightly. Yes, I know it's been up for a while now.  Cool
We've successfully come through another night in this valley of the shadow of death.
The watchmen stood true to their calling.  The Faithful exalted the Everlasting Light. 
We have so much to be thankful for.
Every day is a gift,  an opportunity to grow closer to God, to become more than we once were.  Even the stormy ones. 
Some things pass away, but Love Lives Forever~

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

If you are still up tonite
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: