Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Western Wall Shooting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Western Wall Shooting Empty
PostSubject: Western Wall Shooting   Western Wall Shooting I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:02 pm

Shouted 'Allahu Akbar' so the security guard shot him 10 times. (Apparently it was a 9 round clip and he had one in the chamber)

http://www.jpost.com/National-News/MDA-Security-guard-shoots-Jewish-youth-at-Western-Wall-compound-317301
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Western Wall Shooting   Western Wall Shooting I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:12 pm

Yeah, I read about this just this morning on my Hebrew National News daily email.  They said that he was mentally deranged and was seen around the area often by the guards and was not considered dangerous.  According to the article the guard who shot him was new and not familiar with the guy.  The dude that was shot sounds a lot like some of our mentally deranged homeless that wonder the streets here.  Thank you Reagan and the ACLU for that, by the way.

Well, having said all that, you'd have to be crazy to act weird and holler Allah Akbar anyplace in Israel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Western Wall Shooting   Western Wall Shooting I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 8:10 pm

If I was to walk around with my staff and say God talked with me I'm sure I would be shot out right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Western Wall Shooting   Western Wall Shooting I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 8:29 pm

Maybe they'll put me on the other side of that fence, and I can put my finger in Delfi's eye again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Western Wall Shooting   Western Wall Shooting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Western Wall Shooting
Page 1 of 1