Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Peace Plan

Go down 
+2
michael371
Dove
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The Peace Plan Empty
PostSubject: The Peace Plan   The Peace Plan I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 5:14 pm

https://www.whitehouse.gov/peacetoprosperity/

Downloadable
https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Peace-to-Prosperity-0120.pdf

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

The Peace Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Peace Plan   The Peace Plan I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 5:46 pm

is this "the big one?"..."hell and death?"....."dividing My land"?....."peace and safety?"....asking for a friend
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The Peace Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Peace Plan   The Peace Plan I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 5:49 pm

I was going to PM you to beg you to take a look !

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

The Peace Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Peace Plan   The Peace Plan I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 7:07 pm

i'll do better in the morning,the early trip to carry my wife to the spine clinic this morning just wore us both out.....got home, put my groggy wife to bed, went to the store and got a couple of burgers, came in and sat down here to eat them and there they were giving the speeches....this looks serious at first glance
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The Peace Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Peace Plan   The Peace Plan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2020 8:27 am

Looks like we're some time away from "Peace and Safety".
It is a 2 state solution which has set off every prophecy watcher every time it's been attempted.
Definitely divides the land, but not Jerusalem.  Dividing the land is enough.

I'm more concerned with the surveillance state, the illness curing 'nano-tech, and the looming possibility of an engineered Utopia, a la The Truman Show.

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

The Peace Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Peace Plan   The Peace Plan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2020 1:36 pm

per the plan, palestinian captital would be part of eastern Jerusalem. "confirm THE covenant with >many<" needs to looked into. To me, it means to confirm an already existing covenant...kind of a gray area,right now
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

The Peace Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Peace Plan   The Peace Plan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2020 3:05 pm

Dang dove, i meant to write whats stuck in my mind today, but a couple of morning misadventures, the movie taking place in the senate, a new puppy, and a post nerve-block wife has just captured my day, plus a tired ass from a double overtime basketball game last night. There are some interesting "maybe" prophetical things going on at the moment. I need to put it down where I can see and read what I am thinking. Is a lead up to the required criteria taking place? IDK, but its damn sure close. The part of giving up part of Jerusalem in this plan really alarms me, as did, a while back, the recognizing Jerusalem as capital and moving the embassy there. And the coin...I ain't saying nuttin' but I ain't NOT saying nuttin' either
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The Peace Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Peace Plan   The Peace Plan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2020 5:20 pm

Aw.  A new puppy.  Wonderful.

I think we have time.  Probably lots of it.  But, then again, POTUS moves fast.
I wonder what VanImpe would have said about this.  Interesting that he departed
just before.

1st step is to gather appropriate verses, so we know precisely what is written.
Then we catch stretch out from there a little.

I broke my brain the other day and it caught on fire.  As soon as the fever does it's work, I can help.  Wink

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

The Peace Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Peace Plan   The Peace Plan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2020 6:24 pm

I have an early morning trip to the vet with our hellion / puppy and then I intend to do some posting in a manner that will allow me to take my time and try not to disremember scripture....take a look at this:
https://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Saudi-Arabia-Egypt-Qatar-UAE-welcome-Trump-peace-plan-615752
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

The Peace Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Peace Plan   The Peace Plan I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2020 12:25 pm

Here we go, and I must warn that I doubled the dose of muscle relaxer and added a gaberpentin. I am holding the opium back in reserve...

Is this the beginning of the infamous "peace plan" that ignites the tribulation?. I must confess that I have many doubts, but i also have many suspicions that it just might be exactly that,too. Back last year, trump moved the embassy to Jerusalem and officially recognized it as the capital of IS-RA-EL....that raised concerns for me, but not anything that i could place in a biblical prophesy framework,at least not by itself...then, the coin with trumps likeness, which added more concerns to the equation ( no, i am not insinuating that trump is the anti-christ). Now, this proposed peace plan. as the street jive goes,"shit be gettin' real, now!".....but still, events are being molded into somewhat of a form that reflects biblical events, as described in the bible. I am going to take a pro end time position with the peace plan so i can read what i am thinking...feel free to disagree because i don't necessarily think we are about to hit a 7 year cycle of tribulation, but i'll be darned if i am going to say we ain't,either....strange days we live in...
abraham was the father of many nations(ethnic groups), but abraham gets no credit for being the father of something else,too....abraham was also the father of the church in a "types and shadow way"...issac was a representative of Christ, in types and shadows and jacob (Israel) is what follows and the church of the old testament. God loved jacob but hated his twin brother esau, even before they were born....Israel vs. BABYLON!...what is significant, is that esau was the rightful heir to the throne,( there is something right here that is missing in scripture and must be inferred. Did God wrest control back from "the god of this world?") but God caused jacob and his mama to trick isaac into blessing jacob instead of esau, so that the bloodline of Christ would come from jacob rather than esau. That takes deep understanding to come to terms with. God used deception and lies to achieve his purpose and that seems to us, on our human level of logic and rationalization, to not have been the rightful thing to do. (This is the event that caused me to stop trying to mold God into my image of what He should be, and just let him be GOD and i would be me)There was no Law, just direct revelation. It is right here that I understood that God is justified in everything that He does. A sovereign entity that answers to no one else.
Now, having said all of that, its important that Israel was a PEOPLE long before they settled in the area that is east of the mediterranean sea and became a country(nation). People do not realize that a lot of egyptians went into the land with them and became a part of Israel. https://thecompletepilgrim.com/were-there-egyptians-among-the-israelites-of-the-exodus/
Joseph( remember that Joseph is a type of Christ) married an egyptian and upon his return to his father,Jacob(renamed ISRAEL), his two sons were adopted into the tribes of Israel, and Jacob said that they would be called "by my name, ISRAEL"....
Now, old abraham was also the father of another "church"....everybody knows the story of abraham,sarah and haggar, and how haggar was sent out into the desert with ishmael...What people forget is God blessed them,too....A whole lot of people wrongly assume that ishmael was the father of the entire "ARAB" nation...not so....ishmael was the father of a 12 prince nation and you will recognize it as saudi ARABia today,although ancient arabia covered more area than does saudi arabia of today cover, and as you know, they have been blessed with untold wealth underneath all of that sand. they are ruled by a family called SAUD and divided by PRINCES....just like the bible says...uh, where did mohammed come from?....What religion did he start?

Now, like i said, i am put this on the screen for me to look at, because i am triggered, as the damned liberals say, and i want to put some stuff up against correctly interpreted scripture....

while the ishmaelites hate the "Israelites" today, there is a kind of back channel "bonding" between the leaders of the two nations... that bonding is not made public and would be denied if asked...jacob was ishmaels half brother, so even though there was enmity between the two, there would probably be some nature affection between the two. Ishmael was actually the "first born of abraham, but it was not from the prescribed relationship, which was abraham listening to sarah rather than trusting God. This a classic symbol of the "works of the flesh vs faith"...This is where two worlds of religion collide....

i need to get this down before i hit the wrong key and lose it...so, i'll post this and take a little break to listen to the shittshow for a while
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

The Peace Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Peace Plan   The Peace Plan I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2020 12:58 pm

Michael371 wrote:
Is this the beginning of the infamous "peace plan" that ignites the tribulation?

I've been waiting for this posting from Mike with baited breath.

I gotta admit that that my biblical warning system is flashing red alerts all over the place too.

Michael371 wrote:
People do not realize that a lot of egyptians went into the land with them and became a part of Israel.

Egyptians - a  MIXED multitude, as we are taught. I have good reason to believe from my studies that the mixed multitude is in reference to the Hyksos. There is much data to be gleaned about the Hyksos on the internet. It's a gnarly subject but in a nutshell the Hyksos were an invading force of peoples that had pretty much conquered Egypt in Josephs time. I have good reason to believe they were the mixed multitude spoken of in the scriptures. You'll go all googely-eyes if you start to study this in any depth.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=the+hyksos&t=ffnt&ia=web

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

The Peace Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Peace Plan   The Peace Plan I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2020 2:19 pm

Ya'll know all the scriptures concerning the end times, ya'll know all of the various "he says dis and he says dat" on what they mean with all of the various opinions thrown about. Most wrongly assume that Israel will "accept" the anti-messiah...I may be missing something, which is entirely possible, but I find nothing about that happening, when scripture is put in the proper context. Most everybody takes the "I come in my Fathers name" passage to mean that Israel rejects Him, which they did, and will accept the "one that comes in his own name" as to being the anti-christ...This is not true...Jesus was referring to the bar kochba rebellion when the messianic figure,simon bar kochba, led a revolt against the romans that ended with a catastrophic defeat. Bar Kochba did not turn out to be the Messiah, and later the rabbis wrote that his real name was Bar Kosiva meaning "Son of a Lie" ― highlighting the fact that he was a false Messiah. At the time, however, Bar Kochba ― who was a man of tremendous leadership abilities ― managed to unite the entire Jewish people around him. The anti-christ will persecute Jews and Christians alike...Question? are Christians not being persecuted around the globe now? Even in America, what are the demonic-rats and the media doing? Don't kid yourselves, many repugs hate us,also. We,as Americans, tend to think that everything revolves around us. It doesn't, as we know...

***side note to researchers post. I had forgotten the name of the Hyksos...here sis sompun' or maybe nuttin:
The rise of the Hyksos kings in Egypt was made possible by an influx of immigrants from Palestine into Egypt beginning about the 18th century BCE. The immigrants brought with them new technologies, including the horse and chariot, the compound bow, and improved metal weapons. Most of them settled in the eastern portion of the Nile Delta, where they achieved a dominant role in trade with western Asia. Archaeological excavations in that area have revealed a Canaanite-style temple, Palestinian-type burials (including horse burials), Palestinian types of pottery, quantities of their superior weapons, and a series of Minoan frescoes that demonstrate stylistic parallels to those of Knossos and Thera. The most-prominent settlement was Avaris (modern Tall al-Dabʿa), a fortified camp over the remains of a Middle Kingdom town in the northeastern delta. Their chief deity was the Egyptian storm and desert god, Seth, whom they identified with a Syrian storm god, Hadad.

Now, this kinda' messes up them sunday school lessons we had, don't it?...I will stop for now because I am listening to destruction of the demonic-rat party while typing, muting schittforbrains and nadless and i am going to hit the wrong key. I have a hard time doing this when I am completely focused, so when I am "multi-tasking" the potential for disaster is great
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

The Peace Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Peace Plan   The Peace Plan I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2020 3:48 pm

okay, the crooks are in recess, the puppy is out of my lap, i took a painkiller, so let me continue, and remember, i am laying this out for ME to look and piece together concerning the PP, so if it looks rambling, most likely it is....

now, some of you( i know damn well researcher has) may have noticed that there are a multitude of scripture passages where it appears that God has a special place in his nature for egypt....think back to the times of the peace process and the treaty between egypt and IS-RA-EL, when anwar sadat and menachin begin came together and signed a binding treaty that has held ever since...oh hell, the prophesy nuts went wild(of which i was one, but i was young and assumed they were smarter and knew more than me...they were, i guess because they got rich without working a day in their lives). egypt kept their word, so far....
Iran is in the area of ancient persia.....if you will look, persian folks don't look the rest of the folks in the mideast,do they?...persians look kinda caucausian don't they?...sorta' like white folk....Persians originated in the Southern Caucasus in present-day Azerbaijan and migrated south towards the Persian Gulf....who else went around that area?...ask ANY jewish historian of today and even Josephus is very clear on this.The Jewish historian, Flavius Josephus, writing during the mid-to-late years of the first century wrote, "Wherefore there are but two tribes in Asia and Europe subject to the Romans, while the ten tribes are beyond Euphrates till now and are an immense multitude, and not to be estimated in numbers."...folks, they never went back after the assyrian captivity...they settled in various areas around assyria and moved north AND west toward europe....remember cyrus?...this is what i am convinced of...to c&p an excerpt:
The cuneiform texts of Assyrian kings refer to the invasion of the Cimmerians and the Scythians in the eighth through the seventh centuries B.C. along Assyria’s northern frontier. In a careful examination of these sources, Anne G. Kristensen rejects the classical evidence that the former tribes came from the north and locates Gamir in the area of the Mannai (biblical Minni) near Lake Urmia in northwestern Iran.16 But, she then comes to the curious conclusion that the Cimmerians were the “lost tribes” deported by the Assyrians from the northern kingdom of Israel. If you will look at the "rulers/mullahs"you will notice that a good "shit/shower and shave", and a new pair of blue jeans plus a tee shirt, they would look a lot like us. I met a nurse that was from Iran and had got out before the shah fell, and i thought that she was a normal, white, american woman....Notice how Irans leaders hate IS-RA-EL and the Great satan? I doubt the average Iranian gives a damn one way or another if they were freed from the oppression from the mullahs.

Iraq?...errrrrrybody knows who they were...sumer/mesopotamia/cradle of civilization/Ur/babel....abraham came from the area, so did nimrod, and so did the false religion, mystery babylon!

i'll stop here and rest. my old dog is barking and my opiod has worn off...i need to walk around so not to break my brain

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The Peace Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Peace Plan   The Peace Plan I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2020 4:12 pm

You're doing awesome, Mike!  TUVM.  Researcher too.

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

The Peace Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Peace Plan   The Peace Plan I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2020 5:34 pm

what i need ya'll to do, is to establish a post with ALL of the events/criteria that must happen before the 7 year tribulation is triggered...this is not about i believe this or i believe that, just things that we KNOW has to happen. I could go matt 24 and all oft the other scripture,but i need it right here where i can see it, and go from one to the next...i think i have something...lol, course i have thought i had something in the bag several times, but the bag held turds instead of candy...use this post here, if you want
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

The Peace Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Peace Plan   The Peace Plan I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2020 6:38 pm

Taken from  : https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+24+&version=NKJV

The Signs of the Times and the End of the Age

[size=12]Now as He sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, “Tell us, when will these things be? And what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?”

And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you. For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for [a]all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, [b]pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of sorrows.
“Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake. 10 And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another. 11 Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many. 12 And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. 13 But he who endures to the end shall be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.

The Great Tribulation

15 “Therefore when you see the ‘abomination of desolation,’ spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place” (whoever reads, let him understand), 16 “then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17 Let him who is on the housetop not go down to take anything out of his house. 18 And let him who is in the field not go back to get his clothes. 19 But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! 20 And pray that your flight may not be in winter or on the Sabbath. 21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22 And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the [c]elect’s sake those days will be shortened.
23 “Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There!’ do not believe it. 24 For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you beforehand.
26 “Therefore if they say to you, ‘Look, He is in the desert!’ do not go out; or ‘Look, He is in the inner rooms!’ do not believe it. 27 For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. 28 For wherever the carcass is, there the eagles will be gathered together.

The Coming of the Son of Man

29 “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30 Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His [d]elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

The Parable of the Fig Tree

32 “Now learn this parable from the fig tree: When its branch has already become tender and puts forth leaves, you know that summer is near. 33 So you also, when you see all these things, know that [e]it is near—at the doors! 34 Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place. 35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away.

No One Knows the Day or Hour

36 “But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of [f]heaven, but My Father only. 37 But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. 38 For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, 39 and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. 40 Then two men will be in the field: one will be taken and the other left. 41 Two women will be grinding at the mill: one will be taken and the other left. 42 Watch therefore, for you do not know what [g]hour your Lord is coming. 43 But know this, that if the master of the house had known what [h]hour the thief would come, he would have watched and not allowed his house to be broken into. 44 Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.

The Faithful Servant and the Evil Servant

45 “Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his master made ruler over his household, to give them food [i]in due season? 46 Blessed is that servant whom his master, when he comes, will find so doing. 47 Assuredly, I say to you that he will make him ruler over all his goods. 48 But if that evil servant says in his heart, ‘My master is delaying [j]his coming,’ 49 and begins to beat his fellow servants, and to eat and drink with the drunkards, 50 the master of that servant will come on a day when he is not looking for him and at an hour that he is not aware of, 51 and will cut him in two and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites. There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Footnotes:

[/size][list="box-sizing: border-box; margin-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 20px; list-style-type: lower-alpha;"]
[*]Matthew 24:6 NU omits all
[*]Matthew 24:7 NU omits pestilences
[*]Matthew 24:22 chosen ones’
[*]Matthew 24:31 chosen ones
[*]Matthew 24:33 Or He
[*]Matthew 24:36 NU adds nor the Son
[*]Matthew 24:42 NU day
[*]Matthew 24:43 Lit. watch of the night
[*]Matthew 24:45 at the right time
[*]Matthew 24:48 NU omits his coming
[/list]

New King James Version (NKJV)
Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

The Peace Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Peace Plan   The Peace Plan I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2020 6:41 pm

Where has the gospel not been taught yet ?  I imagine that there are very few places left unattended.
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

The Peace Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Peace Plan   The Peace Plan I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2020 7:22 am

Here is the big problem......."You’ll discover that biblical passages related to eschatology really can be read more than one way. " It very well could be that God intended that to be the case.

The Peace Plan Runes110
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

The Peace Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Peace Plan   The Peace Plan I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2020 9:17 am

thanks judy, i'm operating entirely on memory, so no telling what happens....actually, there are places where the gospel has not gotten to...remote areas of south america, china....some areas like in china, block broadcast transmission signals so that the gospel can't reach the populace...

Abraham stepped off what was to be area of the land of Israel. here it is with the help of c&p:
r: In regards to the land that God has promised Israel, Genesis 15:18 declares to Abraham, “To your descendants I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the Euphrates.” God later confirms this promise to Abraham’s son Isaac and Isaac’s son Jacob (whose name was later changed to Israel). When the Israelites were about to invade the Promised Land, God reiterated the land promise, as recorded in Joshua 1:4, “Your territory will extend from the desert to Lebanon, and from the great river, the Euphrates—all the Hittite country—to the Great Sea on the west.”

According to Genesis 15:18 and Joshua 1:4, the land God gave to Israel included everything from the Nile River in Egypt to Lebanon (south to north) and everything from the Mediterranean Sea to the Euphrates River (west to east). So, what land has God stated belongs to Israel? All of the land modern Israel currently possesses, plus all of the land of the Palestinians (the West Bank and Gaza), plus some of Egypt and Syria, plus all of Jordan, plus some of Saudi Arabia and Iraq. Israel currently possesses only a fraction of the land God has promised

so, this little 90 mile wide strip of land is not the entire area of land that God gave to abraham...now, the question that i have is: Does the fact that God gave ole Abe this land scare the rest of the nations because they know that the spelled out area does not actually belong to them and are afraid that Israel achieve the means to take it back?

what about the age old enemy of israel, the friends of Goliath, the philistines? It should be pretty obvious who is playing the role (or actually descended from them) of the philistines and the so-called palestinians play the part well:
Israel continues to make incursions into Gaza, in retaliation for the many rockets that are fired daily from Gaza, and so it could be said that this prophecy of Isaiah 11:14 has more than one fulfillment.

Bible prophecy indicates there is an End-time Philistine power that God allows as an agent to goad Israel. The Isaiah 11 passage speaks of the Philistine power to “the west,” which includes the territory currently occupied by the Palestinians.

Until Messiah returns, we can expect the Palestinians to continue their role as latter-day Philistines (thorns in Israel’s side) until Great King David’s Greater Son returns and smites the kingdoms of this world (see Daniel 2:44).

in the book of joel, we can get a good picture of what i am concerned about. again, c&p is my friend:

https://flashtrafficblog.allisrael.com/2011/06/24/a-message-of-warning-to-the-nations-do-not-divide-the-land-of-israel-understanding-the-book-of-joel-part-5/

The Bible is crystal clear: the Lord Almighty will judge all nations who divide the Land of Israel.

In Joel 3:2, the Lord says: “I will gather all the nations and bring them down to the valley of Jehoshaphat. Then I will enter into judgment with them there on behalf of My people and My inheritance, Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations; and they have divided up My land.” (3:2)

Nevertheless, international pressure on Israel to carve up the Holy Land like a Thanksgiving turkey continues to build following President Obama’s May 2011 speech calling for Israel to withdraw to the 1967 borders. Nearly every world leader — and certainly every American president since the Six Day War — has demanded Israel give up significant amounts of territory within Judea, Samaria, and the Golan Heights in order to create a sovereign Palestinian state and make peace with Syria, but never this much territory. The Obama plan would force Israel to give it all up, to divide Jerusalem, and return to indefensible borders. This would be a grave error. It would severely jeopardize Israeli national security. It would do so in direct defiance of the Holy Scriptures. And it would draw the judgment of the Lord Almighty against the United States and all other countries involved in the process.

It is my very biased conviction that POTUS is getting some very bad advice from his "spiritual advisers"....Paula White is a prime example....Multiple marriages, directly contrary to the biblical requirement of "pastors" that they be the HUSBAND of one wife. Ephesians 5:23 "For the husband is the head of the wife even as Christ is the head of the church, his body, and is himself its Savior. 24 Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit in everything to their husbands."
You can look up the crew that surrounds him and see why i have concerns...now, i do believe mike pence is a born again Christian, although he is a pentecostal, as are most all of those advisers. I am not saying that the pentecostals are not saved believers, but I am saying that they are in great error, some of which is bordering on heresy. (I don't want to go off on a tangent here concerning doctrine/ my brother and family are pentecostals,too). Not saying that there are not great pentecostal prophesy teachers, because there are many that are, i would just prefer some more conservative scholars sit in on the deal. Plus, POTUS's wife is a catholic, and that is not a good thing as far as proper advice. It is my hope that POTUS is the modern day Cyrus that has come to bring destruction to babylonian power structure, and that our Father is the force behind this rather than "the god of this world>"

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

The Peace Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Peace Plan   The Peace Plan I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2020 9:51 am

So, it is entirely possible that there will be no treaty signed, as has happened in the past in the various attempts to make a deal. The difference with this one is simple. The other attempts were brokered by gooberhead carter and the rider on the lolita express, WJC and was obvious not fitting the timeline that God had pre-ordained. NOW, we have the author of"THE ART OF THE DEAL" holding the reins...

the greatest product that the US (let me state that i actually mean the shadow government,NWO group)has exported is death and misery....this good cop/bad cop shit has been going on for a looonnnnngggg time, actually since 1913....let me look up a quote from the worst SOB to ever sit in the oval office, yeah even worse than gooberhead and sambo....i would not be surprised that its been bleached....surprisingly, i was able to find it:

“Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.”

~ Woodrow Wilson (1856 – 1924), 28th President of the United States

Remember, this is the codhead that allowed the khazarian jews to take over the financial operation of America, and took all the power of congress over the currency away from them and placed it firmly in the hands of the Rothchild banking cartel...here is another quote from the dumb sonuvabitch' after he found out what had actually happened:

I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world -- no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men.

THIS,MY FRIENDS, IS WHAT YOU ARE WITNESSING IN THE D.C. WITCH TRIALS GOING ON!!!!! the same cabal is behind all of this schitt and nadless show......
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

The Peace Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Peace Plan   The Peace Plan I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2020 5:36 pm

ya'll hang with me, its been one of those days where having enough time for everything has not been available...old and slow and forgetful.....this peace plan is looking more dangerous by the day
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

The Peace Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Peace Plan   The Peace Plan I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2020 6:52 pm

Danger alerts are all flashing here too. Don't worry, this old dog still hanging in there and I brought a couple of friends wif me.

The Peace Plan Ef660a482a787ed334a38a83e1ea9e9e--chocolate-labs-chocolate-lab-puppies

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

The Peace Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Peace Plan   The Peace Plan I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2020 9:08 pm

I'll stay'in for the long haul too.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

The Peace Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Peace Plan   The Peace Plan I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2020 11:11 am

The timing of the Peace Plan and the exodus of Great Britain from the the EU is startling and is surely not just a "coincidence" because #1- there is no such thing as a coincidence in the will and purpose of God! And #2- At one time, Great Britain was a world empire and was in possession of every nautical passageway in the world. Nothing passed through for trade without the okay from the British Crown. The phrase," the sun never sets on the British Empire" was the truth and they controlled the worlds shipping trade.

https://www.britannica.com/place/British-Empire

Now, i know you are thinking that i am headed toward "british Israelism" but i am not, just bare with me. Notice the english speaking nations around the world. USA,GB, S. Africa(before the conversion to 3rd world status)Australia, India (in their Parliamentary proceeding and official court rulings) are all friendly toward Israel. The Balfour Declaration was a product of Great Britian. There is a real connection to the "lost tribes" with GB.

https://hope-of-israel.org/saxonorigins.html

English is the predominate language spoken around the world, and this link shows all of the nations that speak it, in full or in legal proceedings:

https://opinionfront.com/complete-list-of-english-speaking-countries

c&p is my friend:

While historians have referred to the 10 tribes of Israel that were taken captive by the Assyrians in 722 B.C. as the “Lost Tribes of Israel,” these people were not lost to God. Through the prophets, God continued to send messages assuring them that He had not forgotten them. Following the destruction of the ancient nation of Israel, God said, “For surely I will command, and will sift the house of Israel among all nations, as grain is sifted in a sieve; yet not the smallest grain shall fall to the ground” (Amos 9:9).

During the first century after Christ, writers of the New Testament seemed to know of the existence of all 12 tribes of Israel. Appearing before King Agrippa, Paul spoke of “our twelve tribes, earnestly serving God night and day” (Acts 26:7). James addressed his letter to “the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad” (James 1:1).

Through the sifting process God had foretold through Amos, many of the ancient Israelites migrated to northwest Europe and subsequently became prominent nations in the world today.

The future for these so called “Lost Tribes of Israel” is bright. Speaking of these people, God said: “‘Behold, the days are coming … I will bring back the captives of My people Israel; they shall build the waste cities and inhabit them; they shall plant vineyards and drink wine from them; they shall also make gardens and eat fruit from them. I will plant them in their land, and no longer shall they be pulled up from the land I have given them,’ says the LORD your God” (Amos 9:13-15).

The lesson for us
While the knowledge of the tribes of Israel is fascinating, the spiritual lesson behind this information is even more important. The point is really quite simple. The history of ancient Israel and Judah teaches us that God provides great blessings to those who obey Him and severe punishment to those who disobey.

Did Paul visit GB?...C&P AGAIN...I am of the mind that he did:

That St. Paul planted Christianity in the British Isles over five centuries before the arrival of St. Augustine is well-documented from little known sources by the Rev. R. W. Morgan in 1860. His research determined that Christianity was first introduced into Britain by Joseph of Arimathea around 36-39 A.D.; followed by the apostle Simon Zelotes; then by Aristobulus the first bishop of the Britons; then by St. Paul.

It's first converts were members of the royal family of Siluria...that is Gladys the sister of Caradoc, Gladys ( Claudia ) and Eurgen his daughters, Linus his son converted in Britain before they were carried into captivity to Rome; then Caradoc Bran and the rest of the family converted at Rome.

Two of the most rigid Roman Catholics of their period Polydore Vergil in the reign of Henry VII and after him Cardinal Pole ( A.D. 1555 ) affirmed in Parliament that "Britain was the first of all countries to receive the Christian faith." Genebrard stated "The glory of Britain consists not only in this that she was the first country which in a national capacity publicly professed herself Christian but that she made this confession when the Roman empire itself was Pagan and a cruel persecutor of Christianity." Another example of this opinion was well expressed by Sabellius when he said "Christianity was privately confessed elsewhere but the first nation that proclaimed it as their religion and called itself Christian after the name of Christ was Britain" . . . and numerous other instances where the fact of the Christian faith being first established in England was known and acknowledged in an official capacity are mentioned by the author.

Morgan supplies historical facts that support the claim of the early arrival in Britain following the crucifixion of Christ of Joseph of Arimathea and his company including Lazarus Mary Martha Marcella and Maximin. They came at the invitation of certain high ranking Druids from Marseilles into Britain around 38 - 39 A.D. building the first church on the Isle of Avalon.

Of particular interest to the Christian is the connection between St. Paul and the Royal Silurian family of Britain. Evidence abounds that Paul was on good terms with the mother of Rufus Pudens with Pudens himself with Claudia his wife and Linus. The children of Claudia and Pudens were instructed in the faith by none other than Paul. The eldest was baptised Timotheus after Timothy Bishop of Ephesus the apostle's "beloved son in Christ." Paul lived according to all evidence with the Claudian family whenever he was in Rome whether he was in custody at large or free. The close relationship Paul enjoyed with the Claudian family in Rome provided him with a golden opportunity to journey to Britain and because of the strong influences of that family in their native country to receive a warm and enthusiastic reception on his arrival.

I want to point out a curious passage of scripture that Christ made. I want ya'll to read it in the context of my rambling line of thought:
Matthew 15:24 King James Version (KJV)
24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

remember, the northern kingdom never came back from assyrian captivity and were scattered among the nations and their identity was lost as to who they really were. I think you can read about it in Deuteronomy 28:

And the LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.

65And among these nations shalt thou find no ease, neither shall the sole of thy foot have rest: but the LORD shall give thee there a trembling heart, and failing of eyes, and sorrow of mind:

66And thy life shall hang in doubt before thee; and thou shalt fear day and night, and shalt have none assurance of thy life:

67In the morning thou shalt say, Would God it were even! and at even thou shalt say, Would God it were morning! for the fear of thine heart wherewith thou shalt fear, and for the sight of thine eyes which thou shalt see.

68And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.

lunch time

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

The Peace Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Peace Plan   The Peace Plan I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2020 12:58 pm

What if Christ was referring to the northern kingdom of the 10 lost tribes that were scattered about in all of the nations? Now, the southern two tribes, Benjamin/Judah, which was known as Judah, was lost spiritually due to the religious establishment,Sadducees and Pharisees, taking rulership over the laity and changed the Laws into a pharisee dominated religious system, rather than keeping the Law as it was intended.

https://www.bible-history.com/pharisees/PHARISEESTradition.htm

Obviously, Judah was lost spiritually, so in all probability Christ was speaking of all 12 tribes, but its curious that He used the term "Israel" rather than Judah because Israel (northern kingdom) was long gone except for a few who escaped to south when the Assyrians overtook them. Another name for the northern kingdom was Samaria, as in "the good Samaritan".
We know Paul and Peter went to Europe for sure, so if Paul went to GB, it was for a specific purpose...Was it to preach to some of the "lost sheep?"

Ima' stop for today, but what I am attempting to do is to show that every nation has been influenced by the 12 tribes of Jacob. Back to the PP next time
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

The Peace Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Peace Plan   The Peace Plan I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2020 1:48 pm

I remember a documentary about Joseph of Arimathea - (he was the brother of Mary it says) and his nephew  Jesus going to somewhere in the british isles . He was a tins man or something of the sort. Jesus went there with him  in His young years.  The documentary was by a fellow by the name of William Capps  or something like that. I believe its available on the tube site but I also have copied on a dvd in case it  "disappears"  . He was also the one to claim our Saviors body . It was his tomb where Jesus was placed and the stone was rolled away.

More information.. as Mike says Cand P is my friend too.

One of the things most significant for us to remember about this time in history--is that this party was heading for Glastonbury in Britain. For here in Britain was the area where Joseph of Arimathea owned great hides of land. In fact the whole site of Glastonbury in Britain belonged to Joseph of Arimathea. This had been the site which Christ before He started His ministry, and between the age of 19 and 20 years, had visited as He sailed on the ships of Joseph of Arimathea, and at that time Christ had been taken to this place, and He had visited the Universities in Britain. Actually at that time there were 40 Universities in Britain, all of which are still in existence today, and whose names are traced back to their names at that ancient time when young Jesus of Nazareth visited them.
So lets take a look again to the lands where Joseph of Arimathea was going---and why was he going there?--He already owned land here but also another cousin of Mary the mother of Jesus lived here. Now you remember the cousin by the name of Elizabeth the wife of Zacharias and the mother of John the Baptist---well here was another cousin and her name was Anna, and this Anna was the wife of King Rufus. So the unique things about this is that Jesus the Christ --as the son of Mary was related to the line from which most of the Welch stock came from in the land of Britain. These people here in Britain were very interested in the teachings of Jesus when He had visited there and had taught the masters of the Universities. And there are records of this---and at that time people said;---this must be the Messiah---even though He stands here as a youth.

The Druids had a long and ancient doctrine and that doctrine was the background of most of the theology of all the people of western Europe. Now it was referred to as Pagan by some who did not know better--but this doctrine taught that a God of spirit had put together the whole universe, as He created it out of His own mind and the energy of His own thoughts. They not only believed that He existed in spirit but that the great triad of His being was soul, spirit and body. The body of deity was called YESHU---this 1000 years before the coming of The Christ to the British Isles, so it was not hard for them to accept the name of Jesus (Yahshua) which was a later name in Druidry, and was also the name which they took from the Apostle Paul's writings to the people of Greece. And Paul used the word in Greek language for the HIGH GOD --embodied as savior, and that word was Yah-Zeus.
Past the white cliffs of Dover and went direct to the 12 hides of land that Joseph of Arimathea owned. Mary the mother of the Christ was brought here and also Lazarus was with them. At this place Joseph of Arimathea built a great Christian Mission and they entered into HIS service and because of this the King of England removed this land from the tax rolls and he said no Church of England would ever have to pay taxes. And that started the tradition of exemption of the church from taxation.
Today our “churches” are 501-C3 compliant. Meaning they get a break on taxes, but the catch is, they can't be political and their curriculum is monitored.
So with this tradition is the connection of this man--Joseph of Arimathea--the uncle of the Virgin Mary who had to flee from Jerusalem because of his stand for Jesus the Christ. And Because he let Him use his own tomb.------Here also in Glastonbury, was the place of rest for the Mother of The Christ. And today you can see the tomb of Mary.
Lazarus came with Joseph of Arimathea and he served 40 years in Britain as he went up and down the countryside teaching and preaching in the early Christian Churches. Also Romulus and Marcellus were with this group and they also were in HIS service, here in Britain.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

The Peace Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Peace Plan   The Peace Plan I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2020 4:33 pm

I was going to finish my self guided tour of my rusty old brain today, but I also need to get a garden started, so I fooled with the tillers and tilled a bit which disjointed the wretchedity body that houses the crusty old brain. Tomorrow, is my wife's 2nd round of injections in her neck, so I'll have plenty to do and since we have to be there at 6, we'll have to get up around 3:30 to make the drive.

The coronavirus is being kept under wraps according to a guy on TD that is married to a chinese woman and has a covert communication method set up so she can communicate with family. According to him, and he posted some video that she was sent, its bad and healthcare folks are exhausted. Again, the timing is interesting
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

The Peace Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Peace Plan   The Peace Plan I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2020 5:21 pm

Michael371 wrote:
The coronavirus is being kept under wraps according to a guy on TD that is married to a chinese woman and has a covert communication method set up so she can communicate with family. According to him, and he posted some video that she was sent, its bad and healthcare folks are exhausted. Again, the timing is interesting

See the new post I just put up a few minutes ago on the Jim Stone virus scam topic, Mike. I'm getting pretty conflicted about this virus and I know for a fact that we aren't being leveled with. We never are.

Meanwhile - back on topic. I'm seeing that Abbas and the Palestinians have completely cut ties with Amerika over this so-called peaces of death plan. You can read some about it at link below. I first saw it on FOX news but now can't locate the article.

https://sonsoflibertymedia.com/palestinians-sever-ties-us-unacceptable-measures/

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2020/02/02/world/palestinians-cut-ties-israel-us/#.XjiqLYh7mrd

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

The Peace Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Peace Plan   The Peace Plan I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2020 10:30 am

Bump, so I can find it when I have a chance to finish
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

The Peace Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Peace Plan   The Peace Plan I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2020 4:13 pm

I'll save Michael371 another thread bump. Add this little tidbit to the last days fray peeps.

https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/145012/pope-pushes-one-world-religion-on-israels-independence-day/

breakingisraelnews wrote:

Pope Pushes One World Religion on Israel’s Independence Day
By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz February 11, 2020

Historically, the Vatican was no friend to the Jews but its new initiative aligns the Catholic Church with Islam in a one-world religion that may be the biggest threat ever to the Jewish People. A major event to advance the project will take place on the anniversary of the birth of the State of Israel which, according to one rabbi, is fitting since Judaism is the last bastion, entirely incompatible with a New World Order.

[Lots more at the link]

Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

The Peace Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Peace Plan   The Peace Plan I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2020 4:45 pm

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/07/business/china-coronavirus-doctor-death.html
Interesting information?
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

The Peace Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Peace Plan   The Peace Plan I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2020 9:41 am

When I started this little rambling exploration of what my mind was trying to sort out, I was not of the opinion that the PP would be the "covenant with hell and death" but after listening to C Lawson this Sunday state that he is convinced that we "are entering the foothills of the end times" I am not so sure that I may need to change my position.

While it appears that most all of the nations that would be involved have publicly rejected the idea, I kinda' think that are probably more open to it in private. I suspect that the Saudi's and Turkey will be the major players that become the movers and shakers of any mideast agreement with Israel, but it could be some other nation because the bible calls the end times despot "the Assyrian" and while we tend to associate the Assyrian with the northern areas above Israel that include Syria, Lebanon and Turkey, this map of Ancient Assyria says otherwise. This map shows that parts of what we know as Iraq is included and that is some food for thought.

https://www.bible-history.com/black-obelisk/ancient-assyria.jpg

Too many people who look into end times prophecy stretch and twist the scripture to try to make it conform to whatever the current rage of the day and take and insert conjecture into/out of what the context really is saying. I try not to do that but it happens here and there, and probably in this case, HERE. I am not quite comfortable with that though. Who is and has been established in Iraq for a long time? Lets see how this shakes out.

Nimrod was from this very same area:
Ge 10:10 And the beginning of his kingdom was Babel, and Erech, and Accad, and Calneh, in
the land of Shinar.
Ge 10:11 Out of that land went forth Asshur, and built Nineveh, and Rehoboth-ir, and Kālaḥ,
Ge 10:12 and Resen between Nineveh and Kālaḥ--the same is the great city.
In the past, many have argued with me about the true location of the land of Shinar. I, among a
majority of scholars in the same field, have identified this to mean the land of Sumer. While the
Sumerians themselves called their land ki-en-gir ("place of the civilized lords"), the name Sumer is
derived from the Akkadian Shumer. Shinar is simply a Hebrew corruption of the Akkadian word. It
literally translates to "country of two rivers" which could only mean the Tigris and Euphrates when
taking into account the cities mentioned above. Erech/Uruk, Akkad/Agade, and Babylon1
existed
nowhere else but the land of Shinar. In times past, early rulers used to differentiate the lands between
Sumer and Akkad when boasting of their achievements, making the one the southern kingdom (Sumer)
and the other the northern kingdom (Akkad). Collectively this had evolved to one piece of land
between the two rivers. Further evidence of its location, outside of Genesis 10:10-11 comes to us from
the Book of Daniel:
Da 1:1 In the third year of the reign of Jehoiakim king of Judah came Nebuchadnezzar king of
Babylon unto Jerusalem, and besieged it.
Da 1:2 And the Lord gave Jehoiakim king of Judah into his hand, with part of the vessels of the
house of God; and he carried them into the land of Shinar to the house of his god, and the vessels
he brought into the treasure-house of his god.

I do lean toward the USA being the literal "Babylon" of the end times that is destroyed along with the "woman" who I almost am 100% positive is the catholic church. I am also not eliminating the real possibility that it could be the muslims either. Either or one of another, its really doesn't matter at this point concerning the PP. Remember, its is and has been the goal of both to control Jerusalem. Since this projected PP is ceding part of Jerusalem to the Palestinians it does look suspiciously like the one foretold in the bible. Just consider that most of the participants of a "religion" in the US are catholics and the governing body of crooks in the government are catholics with POTUS's wife being one. Reckon who will influence him the most with his decision making? His "spiritual advisers" are pentecostals who are already walking in lockstep with RCC, if you have been paying attention.

I am going to still take the position that this is probably NOT the PP that appears to being the tribulation, if you look at things with both eyes at this point, we might not want to dismiss it, either.

AS we say down south, "this will do to watch for a while"

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The Peace Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Peace Plan   The Peace Plan I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2020 3:11 pm

Thanks Michael.  I'm assuming it's a go for printing out. 

If this PP is it, great!  If it's not yet, great!  I won't be here anyway...and that's GREAT!  lol.
Just the way I like it.   Wink  I want CHANGE I can believe in.  And what's happening is not IT.
But there is a simple and Altogether Beautiful answer.  Maranatha !

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

The Peace Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Peace Plan   The Peace Plan I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2020 12:05 pm

The timing of this coronavirus is suspect, now that it appears that it might actually be something that could escalate into the pandemic that we have been told would happen with the swine,bird,kangaroo,elephant,etc flu viruses in the past. The Spanish flu in the early 1900's was the last real worldwide pandemic that was not sensationalized, it was real and estimates put the death toll at 20-50 million worldwide and around 27% of the population of the world contracted it. That is a pandemic, and while that probably won't happen today due to the availability of anti-virals, it could if it,in fact, is an bioengineered virus, which I believe it is because of the HIV insertions into the virus and a series of"coincidences" that would allow such a virus to get into the population.

Wanna' read some weird shit? I have always loved horror stories, even as kid. I would read a scary book, or watch a scary tv show and then go to bed and hide under the covers because I managed to scare my self shitless with my thoughts. I still like horror movies, especially the psychological thriller type. I used to read Dean Koontz, and while his stuff was not as warped as Stephen King, Koontz still had many of his books made into movies that were,from a sensibility position, far more believable than King. Don't get me wrong, King is the top dog in the history of horror, but it takes a deranged fricker to think up and write about that stuff he has written about. Orrrrr, maybe he had help like M. Blavatsky and others did. In 1981, Koontz wrote a book called "The Eyes of Darkness" about a DNA based virus that is called WUHAN-400 that was bioengineered in a lab, WAIT FOR IT! in WUHAN CHINA!
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/dean-koontz-book-predicted-coronavirus
Anybody else notice these little coincidences that have taken place in the last decade or so?

Now, we all saw the POTUS in India and the reception that he got. We also saw the picture and videos that Researcher put up here where shrines and statues were erected proclaiming that Trump was a "god." I like POTUS and his badass, in your face type personality, but I don't like stuff like this at all, not the move of the embassy, not the coin with his likeness nor anything else that elevates a man above his position that is anything more than a poor depraved sinner that needs the spirit of the LIVING GOD to raise him up....period.....Thats why I hate catholicism so very damned much, because they raise their emperor of the sungod to a place above of the rest of humanity and places him in the position of Christ's viccar, or literally a substitute Christ.

I do think that the coronavirus outbreak and potential pandemic is largely a media creation as far as the severity, I do not put it past the darkside to make it a lot worse than it should be. Something that concerns me is, and I did not know this until last week, China makes over 90% of our drugs. We probably ought to brush up on those 4 horsemen passages, just to be sure. Again, I ain't saying anything, but on the other hand, I ain't NOT saying anything,either.

The PP talk has disappeared from the public plaza, but maybe not from a private suite?
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

The Peace Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Peace Plan   The Peace Plan I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2020 9:31 pm

It's all adding up ya'll.There's a lot of evil out there and the demonic crew are not best buddies.Infighting abounds. Which is the " lesser of the evils"  is a term I often used in the voting box- now when I think about it , I realize  how foolish I was in my "thinking". 
What I see going on in the power angle  is similar to the movie that I've mentioned in the past.... "The Skeleton Key"  .  Nothing is as it appears  ....good really isn't good....don't believe what you see and don't trust anyone in power...not anyone......only our Lord and Savior.   Get yourself ready because this old country girl thinks it's "fixin" to get real- the world is getting so far off in morals and principles how could it not ... I think the writing is on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The Peace Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Peace Plan   The Peace Plan I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2020 10:27 pm

Mike said: The PP talk has disappeared from the public plaza, but maybe not from a private suite?
------------
You can count on that 100%.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The Peace Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Peace Plan   The Peace Plan I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2020 9:42 pm

Peace talks you say?

https://www.jta.org/quick-reads/with-new-israeli-government-in-place-netanyahu-recommits-to-peace-talks

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is set to return to the Trump administration peace plan now that his government is in place, and signaled that he accepts U.S. demands that he annex territory only in the context of the peace negotiations.
The Trump administration and Netanyahu’s main coalition partner, the Blue and White party, have said that any annexation of parts of the West Bank should only be made in consultation with the United States and as part of talks with the Palestinians.
“When I visited Washington at the beginning of the year for the presentation of President’s Trump vision for peace, he announced that according to his vision, Jerusalem will remain the undivided capital of Israel,” Netanyahu said, speaking Thursday to mark Jerusalem Day, the Hebrew calendar anniversary of Israel’s capturing of eastern Jerusalem during the 1967 Six-Day War, reuniting the capital.
“This is important for Jerusalem,” he said. “This is important for our people. This is important for the State of Israel. I said in Washington that I am prepared to enter negotiations on the basis of President’s Trump vision for peace. Following the establishment of Israel’s unity government, I say so again today. I was happy to hear this week that my partners to the new government also share this view.”

Netanyahu saying that he was ready to move ahead “on the basis” of the Trump plan and mentioning his coalition partners was significant. Trump’s peace plan allows Israel to annex parts of the West Bank, but Trump officials have said in recent days that any move should come once the Palestinians are on board with the peace plan. The plan gives the Palestinians four years to accept its terms.
“We really think annexation should be part of a peace process where Palestinians should have a say,” Morgan Ortagus, the State Department spokesperson, said this week.
That’s not likely to happen soon. The Palestinian Authority is ending its partnerships with Israel because of the peace plan, which recognizes Israel’s claim to Jerusalem and allows annexation as part of a final deal.
The Times of Israel reported Friday that the Palestinian Authority was already taking steps to end security cooperation with Israel.

(oh well...that's the whole article. don't sue me)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The Peace Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Peace Plan   The Peace Plan I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2020 4:09 pm

Bahrain joins the UAE in establishing diplomatic ties with Israel
US President Trump announced on Friday that he helped broker a diplomatic deal between Israel and the Kingdom of Bahrain. This deal is part of the Trump administration's larger initiative to integrate Israel into the Middle East. The deal is significant because it signals a shift in what were once antagonistic relationships between Arab countries and Israel over the last two decades.
Video via @WhiteHouse

The Associated Press
@AP
4h

BREAKING: Bahrain becomes the latest Arab nation to agree to normalize ties with Israel as part of a broader diplomatic push by President Trump and his administration to fully integrate the Jewish state into the Middle East

This video is ready to go:

THIS ONE MIGHT RELOAD.  IT JUST FINISHED LIVE BROADCAST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNdaNPKUVgA

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The Peace Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Peace Plan   The Peace Plan I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2020 4:35 pm

According to CNN, there will be a signing next week.  Do 4 Sunni nations constitute "MANY" ?
Still, I think we should look hard at what Turkey's doing.

Listen to how this boob gives credit to the last administration..who's kidding who !  ha-rumph.

https://twitter.com/CNNnewsroom/status/1304480176005316610

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The Peace Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Peace Plan   The Peace Plan I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2020 6:20 pm

E. 1hr
Peace is the prize.
Today, the world moved a step closer to that goal.

The Peace Plan EhqtlnXWoAE2T99?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The Peace Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Peace Plan   The Peace Plan I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2020 7:28 am

Despite the strategic explosions suffered by Iran, they may yet be the primary focus. (not Turkey, as I
first thought from past Bible studies)
It certainly seems countries are being given an opportunity to choose sides, and probable weapons
stashes are being nullified (Lebanon and Iraq) in preparation for something.  

It would be interesting if Turkey's stand at the Greek border was not an offensive move. 
Also, US troops removed from Afghanistan (and Germany as well?)
I wish I knew more and could unwrap this further...

What is KSA going to do?  Iran is a long time enemy, so they should be ok.  And we've armed the Saudis.
Think chessboard maybe.

What happens to the Peace Prize if the M.E. lights up?  
That suggests these alliances are meant as a deterrent against aggression/war.

Still, it is difficult for an endtimes Bible student to focus on peace without trepidation, I think.

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The Peace Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Peace Plan   The Peace Plan I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2020 8:50 pm

The Peace Plan Eo_F6s0W4AEPen1?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The Peace Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Peace Plan   The Peace Plan I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2020 8:51 pm

The Peace Plan Eo_F7X2XEAANoV8?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Peace Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Peace Plan   The Peace Plan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Peace Plan
Page 1 of 1