Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nigel Farage Just Spent Five Minutes Saying Frick You to the EU in Their Own Chamber Today

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Nigel Farage Just Spent Five Minutes Saying Frick You to the EU in Their Own Chamber Today Empty
PostSubject: Nigel Farage Just Spent Five Minutes Saying Frick You to the EU in Their Own Chamber Today   Nigel Farage Just Spent Five Minutes Saying Frick You to the EU in Their Own Chamber Today I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2020 7:28 pm

Yes, the sheer audacity of the EU and Nigel’s bitch slap is deserving of its very own topic here. Please do chime in here with your thoughts.

Truly, it was five minutes of poetry in motion! So long, goodbye, and thanks for all the fish. You gotta go to the twitter link below and experience this. Great Britain leaves the EU officially at midnight January 31, 2020 and I wish them all the best.

https://twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/1222562936771809280

Nigel Farage Just Spent Five Minutes Saying Frick You to the EU in Their Own Chamber Today 6a00d83451cb8069e201b8d1fc6f22970c-600wi

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

Nigel Farage Just Spent Five Minutes Saying Frick You to the EU in Their Own Chamber Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage Just Spent Five Minutes Saying Frick You to the EU in Their Own Chamber Today   Nigel Farage Just Spent Five Minutes Saying Frick You to the EU in Their Own Chamber Today I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2020 11:34 pm

I like the man!!!! We often have him here on a particular t.v. chanel...and I love the way he tells it! Good on ya mate!  lol! Just a bye the bye, did you know that the EU insists that the other countries must not use their own flags but have to use the EU flag? I often saw the royal family out and hundreds of people and children waving the British flag...well that is not allowed anymore, (another good reason they are out)
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage Just Spent Five Minutes Saying Frick You to the EU in Their Own Chamber Today   Nigel Farage Just Spent Five Minutes Saying Frick You to the EU in Their Own Chamber Today I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2020 5:34 am

I watched that yesterday and it was glorious! The bimbo behind the podium was pissed. I don't like the Brits as a general rule, but I ain't counting those that were waving the flags!!.even the women had big ball in that group
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage Just Spent Five Minutes Saying Frick You to the EU in Their Own Chamber Today   Nigel Farage Just Spent Five Minutes Saying Frick You to the EU in Their Own Chamber Today I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2020 9:02 am

I loved it - short, to the point and sweet  !!!  Thanks for posting Researcher !!  Now who does the bimbo remind ya'll of ?
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage Just Spent Five Minutes Saying Frick You to the EU in Their Own Chamber Today   Nigel Farage Just Spent Five Minutes Saying Frick You to the EU in Their Own Chamber Today I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2020 9:34 am

I would guess that you are referring to the demonic-rats queen mother, the great and astute nancy pelosi, the mother of paul pelosis jr., who is neck deep in the ukrainian money laundering schemes....boyz and galz, this shit is about to get very interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage Just Spent Five Minutes Saying Frick You to the EU in Their Own Chamber Today   Nigel Farage Just Spent Five Minutes Saying Frick You to the EU in Their Own Chamber Today I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2020 10:04 am

Awesome!  the conquering force against globalism: men and women who think for themselves!
Along with Mega doses of persistence and might.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage Just Spent Five Minutes Saying Frick You to the EU in Their Own Chamber Today   Nigel Farage Just Spent Five Minutes Saying Frick You to the EU in Their Own Chamber Today I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2020 10:14 am

Yes !! Cut from the same cloth - they are .  pp jr's mother and this new to me she devil !
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage Just Spent Five Minutes Saying Frick You to the EU in Their Own Chamber Today   Nigel Farage Just Spent Five Minutes Saying Frick You to the EU in Their Own Chamber Today I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2020 12:47 pm

Now available to see on YT and for easy sharing. Tomorrow is the day folks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIgmfpHBiDw

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage Just Spent Five Minutes Saying Frick You to the EU in Their Own Chamber Today   Nigel Farage Just Spent Five Minutes Saying Frick You to the EU in Their Own Chamber Today I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2020 1:03 pm

Dominic Frisby's Brexit Song from Dec. 2019 with a new verse added for 2020, and yes, the super gonorrhea thing was real. Look it up. Four minutes with lots of F-bombs scattered about.

This is about as British as it gets.  chuckle

https://youtu.be/f2zJ8vaB5jo

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage Just Spent Five Minutes Saying Frick You to the EU in Their Own Chamber Today   Nigel Farage Just Spent Five Minutes Saying Frick You to the EU in Their Own Chamber Today I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2020 3:21 pm

chuckle  That was bloody magnificent.

Hello, Trump War Room?  Have we got a guy for you !

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage Just Spent Five Minutes Saying Frick You to the EU in Their Own Chamber Today   Nigel Farage Just Spent Five Minutes Saying Frick You to the EU in Their Own Chamber Today I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2020 6:44 pm

It's February 01 in Britain now . . .

It's over!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IzoYgflMjM

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage Just Spent Five Minutes Saying Frick You to the EU in Their Own Chamber Today   Nigel Farage Just Spent Five Minutes Saying Frick You to the EU in Their Own Chamber Today I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2020 9:13 pm

Ohh yea!! So glad that the brits weren't  "blinded by the light" Wink .
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage Just Spent Five Minutes Saying Frick You to the EU in Their Own Chamber Today   Nigel Farage Just Spent Five Minutes Saying Frick You to the EU in Their Own Chamber Today I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2020 9:22 pm

bordercollie wrote:
Ohh yea!! So glad that the brits weren't  "blinded by the light" Wink  .

I'll take that as a special request. Great music from back when it really was musical.

The calliope crashed to the ground!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rzk3x3HZbJI

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage Just Spent Five Minutes Saying Frick You to the EU in Their Own Chamber Today   Nigel Farage Just Spent Five Minutes Saying Frick You to the EU in Their Own Chamber Today I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2020 9:31 pm

Thanks !!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage Just Spent Five Minutes Saying Frick You to the EU in Their Own Chamber Today   Nigel Farage Just Spent Five Minutes Saying Frick You to the EU in Their Own Chamber Today I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nigel Farage Just Spent Five Minutes Saying Frick You to the EU in Their Own Chamber Today
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: