Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2020_02_04 Reminder - State Of The Union Address Is Today So Be There Watching! [UPDATE: live stream links are up]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

2020_02_04 Reminder - State Of The Union Address Is Today So Be There Watching! [UPDATE: live stream links are up] Empty
PostSubject: 2020_02_04 Reminder - State Of The Union Address Is Today So Be There Watching! [UPDATE: live stream links are up]   2020_02_04 Reminder - State Of The Union Address Is Today So Be There Watching! [UPDATE: live stream links are up] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2020 12:36 pm

Should be a whopper-doozey this time around folks.

The address will begin at 6pm PST - 9pm EST

I’ll try to get stream links up for us a little before the start time. Anyone else can put a stream link up as well. The more the merrier.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Last edited by researcher on Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updated topic)
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

2020_02_04 Reminder - State Of The Union Address Is Today So Be There Watching! [UPDATE: live stream links are up] Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2020_02_04 Reminder - State Of The Union Address Is Today So Be There Watching! [UPDATE: live stream links are up]   2020_02_04 Reminder - State Of The Union Address Is Today So Be There Watching! [UPDATE: live stream links are up] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2020 7:31 pm

Live streams are going up now. I've embedded the Right Side Broadcasting stream and multiple alternate MSM stream links below that one so if one fails you can go to another real easy like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pXntVhHfUw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdU4MGyOmLA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82SQkI4Xrmk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMpmb_v4Alc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxhY8jxaL_A

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2020_02_04 Reminder - State Of The Union Address Is Today So Be There Watching! [UPDATE: live stream links are up]   2020_02_04 Reminder - State Of The Union Address Is Today So Be There Watching! [UPDATE: live stream links are up] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2020 7:05 am

That was awesome.  
A reporter asked Nancy why she ripped up the speech (so pathetic) and I couldn't catch her answer.
If you heard it, do tell.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2020_02_04 Reminder - State Of The Union Address Is Today So Be There Watching! [UPDATE: live stream links are up]   2020_02_04 Reminder - State Of The Union Address Is Today So Be There Watching! [UPDATE: live stream links are up] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2020 8:09 am

https://imgur.com/a/WmVN09J

2020_02_04 Reminder - State Of The Union Address Is Today So Be There Watching! [UPDATE: live stream links are up] FuKn1CX

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 2020_02_04 Reminder - State Of The Union Address Is Today So Be There Watching! [UPDATE: live stream links are up]   2020_02_04 Reminder - State Of The Union Address Is Today So Be There Watching! [UPDATE: live stream links are up] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2020 8:46 am

Dove wrote:
That was awesome.  
A reporter asked Nancy why she ripped up the speech (so pathetic) and I couldn't catch her answer.
If you heard it, do tell.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/newt-gingrich-says-he-was-disgusted-and-insulted-watching-nancy-pelosi-rip-up-sotu-speech

FOX News wrote:
Pelosi told Fox News she ripped up the speech "because it was the courteous thing to do considering the alternatives. I tore it up. I was trying to find one page with truth on it. I couldn't."

Also see . . .

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nancy-pelosi-rips-trumps-state-of-the-union-address-sparking-wild-reactions-on-social-media

WHEW!!! The comments below the article. Must read to see how justifiably pissed-off people are about this.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 2020_02_04 Reminder - State Of The Union Address Is Today So Be There Watching! [UPDATE: live stream links are up]   2020_02_04 Reminder - State Of The Union Address Is Today So Be There Watching! [UPDATE: live stream links are up] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2020 9:04 am

https://i.imgflip.com/3o7ilf.gif
2020_02_04 Reminder - State Of The Union Address Is Today So Be There Watching! [UPDATE: live stream links are up] 3o7ilf

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: 2020_02_04 Reminder - State Of The Union Address Is Today So Be There Watching! [UPDATE: live stream links are up]   2020_02_04 Reminder - State Of The Union Address Is Today So Be There Watching! [UPDATE: live stream links are up] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2020 9:25 am

I noticed some of those faces she made too. Just too rude- like a spoiled child. I wonder what she said when she turned to the VP a time or two. Also wish that VP 's face could have been seen. 
  It was a Republican feel good speech and could  see those demon crats  seething ... actually pretty scary.... wonder what they are  up to now... won't be good - of that I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 2020_02_04 Reminder - State Of The Union Address Is Today So Be There Watching! [UPDATE: live stream links are up]   2020_02_04 Reminder - State Of The Union Address Is Today So Be There Watching! [UPDATE: live stream links are up] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2020 11:20 am

Watch the one minute video created and uploaded last night by the Senate Republicans at the link. I hope this plays on national television. If I find a YouTube copy I’ll post that as well.

https://twitter.com/SenateGOP/status/1224928294660923392

2020_02_04 Reminder - State Of The Union Address Is Today So Be There Watching! [UPDATE: live stream links are up] Senate10

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 2020_02_04 Reminder - State Of The Union Address Is Today So Be There Watching! [UPDATE: live stream links are up]   2020_02_04 Reminder - State Of The Union Address Is Today So Be There Watching! [UPDATE: live stream links are up] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2020 11:30 am

On Wednesday (today) The President can rip the impeachment articles in half.

Touché Miss Thang!

2020_02_04 Reminder - State Of The Union Address Is Today So Be There Watching! [UPDATE: live stream links are up] Senate11

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2020_02_04 Reminder - State Of The Union Address Is Today So Be There Watching! [UPDATE: live stream links are up]   2020_02_04 Reminder - State Of The Union Address Is Today So Be There Watching! [UPDATE: live stream links are up] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2020 11:55 am

Awesome comebacker, R. !   cheers

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2020_02_04 Reminder - State Of The Union Address Is Today So Be There Watching! [UPDATE: live stream links are up]   2020_02_04 Reminder - State Of The Union Address Is Today So Be There Watching! [UPDATE: live stream links are up] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2020 12:14 pm

Went to link and saw this tweet:

"Rush Limbaugh getting a medal of freedom. Sickening. "Rush Limbaugh broadcast an actual 21st century minstrel koon show back in 2007, 'Barack da Magic Negro.' Medal of Freedom is the highest civilian award a US Pres can bestow."

And I thought, gee I'm sorry I missed that ! chuckle

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 2020_02_04 Reminder - State Of The Union Address Is Today So Be There Watching! [UPDATE: live stream links are up]   2020_02_04 Reminder - State Of The Union Address Is Today So Be There Watching! [UPDATE: live stream links are up] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2020 12:20 pm

Dove wrote:
Went to link and saw this tweet:

"Rush Limbaugh getting a medal of freedom. Sickening. "Rush Limbaugh broadcast an actual 21st century minstrel koon show back in 2007, 'Barack da Magic Negro.' Medal of Freedom is the highest civilian award a US Pres can bestow."

And I thought, gee I'm sorry I missed that ! chuckle

Miss it no more. I missed it too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N08ZIsSPKuo

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2020_02_04 Reminder - State Of The Union Address Is Today So Be There Watching! [UPDATE: live stream links are up]   2020_02_04 Reminder - State Of The Union Address Is Today So Be There Watching! [UPDATE: live stream links are up] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2020 12:45 pm

Way to DEEELIVER !   UP

Barack the magic neeeegro !  hahaha!

This one's cute too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6TcpfBHlbs

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: 2020_02_04 Reminder - State Of The Union Address Is Today So Be There Watching! [UPDATE: live stream links are up]   2020_02_04 Reminder - State Of The Union Address Is Today So Be There Watching! [UPDATE: live stream links are up] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2020 1:00 pm

I sure enjoyed  the good laughs !! Thanks ya'll!  Waiting for phewlousy comments this afternoon.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 2020_02_04 Reminder - State Of The Union Address Is Today So Be There Watching! [UPDATE: live stream links are up]   2020_02_04 Reminder - State Of The Union Address Is Today So Be There Watching! [UPDATE: live stream links are up] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2020 2:27 pm

From Jim Stone today:  http://82.221.129.208

Jim Stone wrote:
SOTU

It was the greatest state of the union ever delivered, Trump even made Melania cry.
Early on I was thinking, MAN, Trump is the MASTER troll and then just sat there laughing as he blew the Dems away, with almost 100 percent positive talk while promoting everything he did in a way that was not bragging. It was EPIC.

The feed I watched was the CBS feed, where they did not have enough common sense to keep the cameras off the Dems as they grimaced. He did a perfect job of including ALL RACES with honor, my God, his opposition is TOAST.

He gave Rush Limbaugh the medal of freedom and honored many other people very well, he hit every topic that mattered including the second amendment which I don't think any president has ever touched in a SOTU. Perfect headshot on his opposition without even looking like he attacked anyone at all. It was simply PERFECT.

UPDATE: Nancy ripped up the speech. Why on earth did she do something so stupid, right in front of the entire country?

Childish. And she nailed the coffin shut with that one. She's not very bright evidently. NO ONE will forget that, she took all the good will Trump put forward and ripped it right in America's face. She, and her party, are TOAST.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 2020_02_04 Reminder - State Of The Union Address Is Today So Be There Watching! [UPDATE: live stream links are up]   2020_02_04 Reminder - State Of The Union Address Is Today So Be There Watching! [UPDATE: live stream links are up] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2020 3:06 pm

And now a word from AOC. Buckle in folks. She didn't even go to the SOTU. How in the hell anyone voted for this loon is beyond me.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/truly-nauseating-rep-ocasio-cortez-170433116.html

Yahoo wrote:
WASHINGTON – Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said it was "truly nauseating" to see President Donald Trump award the Medal of Freedom to conservative radio show host Rush Limbaugh during his State of the Union address Tuesday.

In a video shared on Instagram, the first-term New York Democrat called Limbaugh – who revealed Monday that he had been diagnosed with advanced lung cancer – a "virulent racist" who did not deserve the "extraordinarily sacred award." 

[More of this spittle at the link]

You can listen to this drivel at the link below. 4 minutes of AOC if you can stand that much of this count. (remove the o from count)

https://news.grabien.com/story-aoc-attacks-trump-awarding-virulent-racist-rush-limbaugh-med

Researcher wrote:
Message to AOC - When you become President then you can give the medals to whoever you want too.

SARCASM ON  [OFF]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2020_02_04 Reminder - State Of The Union Address Is Today So Be There Watching! [UPDATE: live stream links are up]   2020_02_04 Reminder - State Of The Union Address Is Today So Be There Watching! [UPDATE: live stream links are up] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2020_02_04 Reminder - State Of The Union Address Is Today So Be There Watching! [UPDATE: live stream links are up]
Page 1 of 1