Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coronavirus Posts From E~ Today

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Coronavirus Posts From E~ Today Empty
PostSubject: Coronavirus Posts From E~ Today   Coronavirus Posts From E~ Today I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2020 11:46 am

#Coronavirus does not cause the body to seize.
Videos projecting this are disinformation.
One video shows a man having an epileptic fit, the other a man seizing from pneumonia.
-
Amidst a culture of click-bait, we must guard ourselves against fear mongering.
-
Eyes Open.

--------------------------
With so much disinformation about #coronavirus, let's discuss what it is, and what it is not...

What it is:
a viral strain that produces coughing, shortness of breath, and generally low-grade fever. (Flu-like symptoms)
-
What it is not:
weaponized bio hazard/ end of world.

-----------------------------
I highly suggest reading through the compiled data available regarding #coronavirus before believing click-bait, rumors and/or panicking.
-
https://cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html…
-
Knowledge dispels fear, dispels rumor, and empowers us to make sound decisions and form stable opinions.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus Posts From E~ Today   Coronavirus Posts From E~ Today I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2020 11:52 am

If you operate in fear, you operate compromised.
Sound judgement comes from a calm state of mind.
Quiet your thoughts, use logic.

Learn to remove yourself from group opinion.
You don't want to be a part of the herd momentum.

Be Free.
Be Smart.
Be Best

-------------------------
People will more readily accept fear than logic.
Why?

Fear is emotive, and easy.

Logic takes effort

Put the effort in.

Be best.

----------------------
How to be smart:

Never form opinions based solely on polarized research.

Take ALL available data from ALL sides of any equation, compare & contrast; dissect; STUDY.

Develop your opinion only after you have exhausted all investigative techniques.

Be methodical.
Be smart.

------------------------------
Response to tweet: The rejection of Western medicine wholesale is dangerous.
There are MANY circumstances where this would kill you.
While there is a place for homeopathic remedies; there are valid reasons to pursue science-based medicine as well.

Education and Moderation, hand in hand.

Learn.

-------
Replying to @FollowThe17
Easy is right, easier to fear than actively deal with a situation.

As a mom w/3 kids in 3 dif schools, there are plenty of opportunities for dis-ease to enter our home. I take precautions, research & use homeopathic remedies when necessary. We don't use allopathic medicines.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus Posts From E~ Today   Coronavirus Posts From E~ Today I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2020 11:56 am

Reject fear.
-----
I find it funny how many people become angry when their opinions differ from my own.
-
My opinions are based off of my own empirical research & no one is forcing you to listen.
-
A lesson learned by many who find themselves blocked:
I am not here to argue with your preconceptions

----------
This is not a #coronavirus patent.

Filed by the CDC (for data access) after they produced a genetic sequence of the SARS virus that broke out in 2003, which has nothing to do with the 2019-NCOV.
Law preventing patents of natural viral strains wasn't passed by the SC until 2013.

https://twitter.com/FollowThe17/status/1225817132912476162

Coronavirus Posts From E~ Today EQL6JUZXUAAI0eZ?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus Posts From E~ Today   Coronavirus Posts From E~ Today I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2020 12:07 pm

Response to comment:   Identification of sequence changes responsible for avian coronavirus infectious bronchitis virus.
-
Very very very different than
#2019nCoV
-
Again, disinformation being spread to create fear
-
You can study this particular patent and their research here:
http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsearch-bool.html&r=1&f=G&l=50&co1=AND&d=PTXT&s1=10130701.PN.&OS=PN/10130701&RS=PN/10130701

Replying to @FollowThe17
*Pirbright Institute (UK) has been awarded 11 U.S. Patents, including Coronavirus U.S. Pat. No. 10,130,701

Pat. No. 10,130,701

Pat. No. 10,130,701

Pat. No. 10,130,701

What is this one?

------------------------------
E~posts today on other matters at Q Related Feb. thread.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus Posts From E~ Today   Coronavirus Posts From E~ Today I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus Posts From E~ Today
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: