Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

D's Daily 14 Feb 2020

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

D's Daily  14 Feb 2020 Empty
PostSubject: D's Daily 14 Feb 2020   D's Daily  14 Feb 2020 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2020 8:37 pm

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/02/14/report-trump-deploying-elite-tactical-agents-to-10-sanctuary-cities/

According to sources who spoke to the New York Times, Trump is sending about 100 agents of the elite U.S. Border Patrol tactical unit known as BORTAC to sanctuary cities such as:

• Detroit, Michigan

• Chicago, Illinois

• New York City, New York

• Newark, New Jersey

• San Francisco, California

• New Orleans, Louisiana

• Los Angeles, California

• Atlanta, Georgia

• Houston, Texas

• Boston, Massachusetts

to aid ICE in enforcing the law.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 14 Feb 2020   D's Daily  14 Feb 2020 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2020 8:44 pm

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/02/14/doj-andrew-mccabe-will-not-face-criminal-charges/

The dumb-bit is smirking.  He who laughs last....
----------------------------
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/02/14/ag-barr-appoints-prosecutor-audit-criminal-case-trump-former-adviser-michael-flynn/

U.S. Attorney General (AG) William Barr has installed a federal prosecutor to review the criminal case leveled against retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, President Donald Trump’s former national security adviser, the New York Times reported Friday.

Mr. Barr has also installed a handful of outside prosecutors to broadly review the handling of other politically sensitive national-security cases in the U.S. attorney’s office in Washington, the people said.
The team includes at least one prosecutor from the office of the United States attorney in St. Louis, Jeff Jensen, who is handling the Flynn matter, as well as prosecutors from the office of the deputy attorney general, Jeffrey A. Rosen.
Over the past two weeks, the outside prosecutors have begun grilling line prosecutors in the Washington office about various cases — some public, some not — including investigative steps, prosecutorial actions and why they took them, according to the people.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 14 Feb 2020   D's Daily  14 Feb 2020 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2020 9:06 pm

https://twitter.com/TheGreatAwake17/status/1228483920653692928
Replying to
@MileHigherPod

So a mason 'traveller' has two YT channels to spread disinfo, he is around on the #QAnon research board every day and shills and is also connected to other controlled opposition clowns like
@Jordan_Sather
?

I guess Jordan is a fellow mason 'traveller'?

---------------------
(Better if U click on it and see the 'buddy' pics.)
(This is not the 1st call out on Sather by far )

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 14 Feb 2020   D's Daily  14 Feb 2020 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2020 9:39 pm

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2020/world/national-security/cia-crypto-encryption-machines-espionage/

For over 50 years, the nations of the world trusted a Swiss Company called Crypo AG to provide it with code-making machines to keep intelligence information about their spies, soldiers, and diplomats a secret. But the real secret was that the company was run by the CIA along with West German Intelligence, which ensured that the devices were rigged so that the Agency could read any transmission.

The account identifies the CIA officers who ran the program and the company executives entrusted to execute it. It traces the origin of the venture as well as the internal conflicts that nearly derailed it. It describes how the United States and its allies exploited other nations’ gullibility for years, taking their money and stealing their secrets.

The operation, known first by the code name “Thesaurus” and later “Rubicon,” ranks among the most audacious in CIA history.

t times, including in the 1980s, Crypto accounted for roughly 40 percent of the diplomatic cables and other transmissions by foreign governments that cryptanalysts at the NSA decoded and mined for intelligence, according to the documents.

All the while, Crypto generated millions of dollars in profits that the CIA and BND split and plowed into other operations.

(long article, good read)
U have to wonder tho..how could U have all that inside info.
and produce such a crappy mess?

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 14 Feb 2020   D's Daily  14 Feb 2020 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2020 9:57 pm

JFK knew which way the wind blows. He was right about the CIA and they killed him for it. Even with his many warts JFK is the ONLY Democrat president I actually respect.

D's Daily  14 Feb 2020 JFK-CIA

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Last edited by researcher on Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrected spelling)
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 14 Feb 2020   D's Daily  14 Feb 2020 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2020 10:17 pm

Oops:  [link to www.noaa.gov (secure)]
February 13, 2020 In the span of 141 years of climate records, there has never been a warmer January than last month, according to scientists at NOAA’s National Centers for Environmental Information.

What’s more, the temperature departure from average was the highest monthly departure ever recorded without an El Niño present in the tropical Pacific Ocean.

January 2020 marked the 44th consecutive January and the 421st consecutive month with temperatures, at least nominally, above the 20th-century average.

The January global land and ocean surface temperature was the highest on record at 2.05 degrees F (1.14 degrees C) above the 20th-century average. This surpassed the record set in January 2016 by 0.04 of a degree F (0.02 of a degree C).

The four warmest Januaries documented in the climate record have occurred since 2016; the 10 warmest have all occurred since 2002.
[link to www.noaa.gov (secure)]

I saw 3 robins in JANUARY.  That doesn't happen.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 14 Feb 2020   D's Daily  14 Feb 2020 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2020 10:22 pm

More weather

In the contiguous U.S., last month was the fifth warmest January in the 126-year record, with an average temperature of 35.5°F, 5.4°F above the 20th-century average. NOAA's report highlighted "significant climate anomalies and events" from January 2020, including below average Great Lakes ice cover, a record high temperature in Boston, and a "strong, spring-like storm system" in the South and Southeast.

Beyond the United States, NOAA reported that "record-warm temperatures were seen across parts of: Scandinavia, Asia, the Indian Ocean, the central and western Pacific Ocean, the Atlantic Ocean, and Central and South America. No land or ocean areas had record-cold January temperatures."

Asia, Europe, and the Caribbean all experienced their second-warmest Januaries, according to NOAA. The Arctic sea ice extent was the eight smallest since satellite records began in 1979, while the Antarctic sea ice extent tied with January 2011 for the 10th smallest ever recorded.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 14 Feb 2020   D's Daily  14 Feb 2020 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2020 10:53 pm

U can't fix stupid:

Goldman to Refuse IPOs If All Directors Are White, Straight Men

The era of the white, all-male board is coming to an end.

Goldman Sachs Group Inc. Chief Executive Officer David Solomon issued the latest ultimatum Thursday from Davos. Wall Street's biggest underwriter of initial public offerings in the U.S. will no longer do business with a company lacking a director who is either female or diverse.

The mandate is the latest in a series of signals that non-diverse boards and management are unacceptable. BlackRock Inc. and State Street Global Advisors are voting against directors at companies without a female director. Public companies with all-male boards based in California now face a $100,000 fine under a new state law.

After July, Goldman Sachs won’t work on a company’s IPO unless the board has at least one person who is not white, male or straight. Next year, the bank will raise the threshold to two diverse directors, Goldman said in a statement.

[link to www.bloomberg.com (secure)]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 14 Feb 2020   D's Daily  14 Feb 2020 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2020 12:02 am

link to twitter.com (secure)]

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Thank you Arnold, very nice.

Quote Tweet

Arnold
@Schwarzenegger
· 22h
Everyone knows @realDonaldTrump & I have our disagreements. But I want to thank you for sending @SecretaryCarson to our homelessness summit. We’ll only solve this if everyone works together. This issue is bigger than all of us. Now it’s time for action [link to priceschool.usc.edu (secure)]
Show this thread

4:31 PM · Feb 14, 2020·

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 14 Feb 2020   D's Daily  14 Feb 2020 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

D's Daily 14 Feb 2020
Page 1 of 1