Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NOW : It's time to stop loligaging and get ready.Prepare For 'Massive Wealth Destruction'

Go down 
AuthorMessage

NOW : It's time to stop loligaging and get ready.Prepare For 'Massive Wealth Destruction' Empty
PostSubject: NOW : It's time to stop loligaging and get ready.Prepare For 'Massive Wealth Destruction'   NOW : It's time to stop loligaging and get ready.Prepare For 'Massive Wealth Destruction' I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 12:03 pm

http://www.moneynews.com/MKTNews/Massive-wealth-destruction-economy/2013/06/20/id/511043/?promo_code=13E5C-1&utm_source=taboola

Economist Caution: Prepare For 'Massive Wealth Destruction'

Friday, 21 Jun 2013 12:52 PM

Take immediate steps to protect your wealth . . . NOW!

That’s exactly what many well-respected economists, billionaires, and noted authors are telling you to do — experts such as Marc Faber, Peter Schiff, Donald Trump, and Robert Wiedemer. According to them, we are on the verge of another recession, and this one will be far worse than what we experienced during the last financial crisis.

Marc Faber, the noted Swiss economist and investor, has voiced his concerns for the U.S. economy numerous times during recent media appearances, stating, “I think somewhere down the line we will have a massive wealth destruction. I would say that well-to-do people may lose up to 50 percent of their total wealth.”

When he was asked what sort of odds he put on a global recession happening, the economist famous for his ominous predictions quickly answered . . . “100 percent.”
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

NOW : It's time to stop loligaging and get ready.Prepare For 'Massive Wealth Destruction' Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOW : It's time to stop loligaging and get ready.Prepare For 'Massive Wealth Destruction'   NOW : It's time to stop loligaging and get ready.Prepare For 'Massive Wealth Destruction' I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 12:10 pm

Detroit Recovery Plan Threatens Muni-Market Underpinnings

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-06-17/detroit-recovery-plan-threatens-muni-market-underpinnings.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: well? are you still waiting to see what will happen and when?   NOW : It's time to stop loligaging and get ready.Prepare For 'Massive Wealth Destruction' I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 12:12 pm

Well? are you still waiting to see what will happen and when?

If this happens before WINTER ?? WILL YOU BE READY???

Possibilities:
No wood / heating oil.
No power / heat / cooking / lights.
No money / no purchases of anything!
No gas / no travel.
No seeds or tools = / no garden = no food.
No water filter = dirty contaminated water.
No water = no garden.
No well no water, no water collection / storage = no water.

If you don't buy necessary items by priority now, you will not have anything when
the money is WORTHLESS.
Don't forget very warm winter clothing & include rain gear... cold kills!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NOW : It's time to stop loligaging and get ready.Prepare For 'Massive Wealth Destruction'   NOW : It's time to stop loligaging and get ready.Prepare For 'Massive Wealth Destruction' I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NOW : It's time to stop loligaging and get ready.Prepare For 'Massive Wealth Destruction'
Page 1 of 1