Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AMERICA: This is Why YOU need to prepare, RIGHT NOW, over Coronavirus: Quarantine=No Trucking

Go down 
AuthorMessage

AMERICA: This is Why YOU need to prepare, RIGHT NOW, over Coronavirus: Quarantine=No Trucking Empty
PostSubject: AMERICA: This is Why YOU need to prepare, RIGHT NOW, over Coronavirus: Quarantine=No Trucking   AMERICA: This is Why YOU need to prepare, RIGHT NOW, over Coronavirus: Quarantine=No Trucking I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2020 7:25 pm

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/news-nation/america-this-is-why-you-need-to-prepare-right-now-over-coronavirus-quarantine-no-trucking

AMERICA: This is Why YOU need to prepare, RIGHT NOW, over Coronavirus: Quarantine=No Trucking

NATION NEWS DESK 17 FEBRUARY 2020  HITS: 20966

•  
  • [url=https://twitter.com/share?url=https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/news-nation/america-this-is-why-you-need-to-prepare-right-now-over-coronavirus-quarantine-no-trucking&text=AMERICA: This is Why YOU need to prepare, RIGHT NOW, over Coronavirus: quarantine=No Trucking][/url]

•  

AMERICA: This is Why YOU need to prepare, RIGHT NOW, over Coronavirus: Quarantine=No Trucking Prepare-or-Die_large

Most Americans remain grossly uninformed about the coming MEDICAL QUARANTINES over the continuing - and worsening - Coronavirus outbreak.  Those who are keeping up to date, think they still have time to prepare "if things get bad."  They're wrong.  Your time is almost up.  You have only DAYS left.  Here's why . . .
When the government finally cannot hide the spread here in the United States, they will be forced to utterly lock down the country.  There simply won't be any other choice because this virus -- which is actually a military Bio-Weapon that escaped China's only Level 4 Bio-Lab  (Story Here) -- is so contagious.  It spreads by AIR, Coughing, Sneezing, Urination, Bowel movements. 
The virus can live on surfaces for up to 28 days, which means door handles, public toilets, cashier counters in stores and supermarkets, computer keyboards and most everything else.  It flows through public sewer lines from toilet flushes, then can evaporate up out of manhole covers.
The virus has an eighty-three percent (83%) Infection rate.  That means if 100 people get EXPOSED to it, 83 of them will get sick.
About half of those who get sick, develop serious pneumonia, requiring hospitalization.   Of those, about half require Intensive care, intubation and a respirator to breathe.
Of the people who get hospitalized, fifteen percent DIE.  And that's __if__ they get top-notch hospital care.
For those who do not get hospital care, about sixty-five percent die.
Now, some quick math:
In the United States, there are about 2.4 hospital beds for every 1,000 population.   Yes, you read that correctly: 2.4 hospital beds for every 1,000 people.
Here's the math:
If 1,000 people get exposed, 830 will get sick (83%).   About half will need hospitalization.  So about 400 people will need a hospital bed.   But there are only 2.4 hospital beds for them . . . .
So the rest will NOT be able to get care.  Certainly not "top-notch" care.   15% of those 2.4 people will die.   65% of the 398 remaining sick people,  will die.   That converts to 258 people DEAD out of every 1,000 INFECTED.
Those are the real world statistics for this virus.   The numbers claiming otherwise from inside China are completely false.  They are intentionally lying about the number of deaths to make it APPEAR the Communist regime is still in control.  It is not.
That's why, as of today, 17 February, 2020, a total of seven-hundred-sixty MILLION people in 70 cities in China, are under Quarantine.  
Health officials here in the USA are already concealing the number of confirmed infections.  From officials at the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) in Atlanta, who are concealing "over 1,000 cases" as of two weeks ago (Story Here), to the local county Health Commissioner in Erie County, New York (Near Buffalo, Rochester and Watertown) who issued a GAG ORDER preventing police, fire and EMS from talking to anyone about Coronavirus cases, (Story Here), the people in the USA are NOT being told the truth.  Officials fear mass-panic will occur if people find out, so they are INTENTIONALLY keeping the whole thing "hush-hush."

Now, here's the uglier part . . .
Quarantines mean no one in, and no one out.  
That means no trucks for deliveries.
According to an analysis of the United States transportation network, performed by the American Trucking Association, here's what "No trucks" turns into:
 (Click image to enlarge)
AMERICA: This is Why YOU need to prepare, RIGHT NOW, over Coronavirus: Quarantine=No Trucking TruckingStoppage
Here's a link to the full study by the American Trucking Association ([url=https://www.trucking.org/ATA Docs/What We Do/Image and Outreach Programs/When Trucks Stop America Stops.pdf]HERE[/url])

You must prepare right now while you still can.  Here are suggestions:
The best strategy for this is NOT to be exposed.   Fat chance of that; we ALL go out: Work, school, shopping, recreation, and so forth.
So how might we protect ourselves while we're out?
Well, the fact this virus can be spread by air, in addition to staying alive on surfaces like counter tops, desks, water fountains, door handles, inside cars and buses, product packages on store shelves that someone else handled, or sneezed-on or coughed-on,  - including ones that get delivered by mail, FedEx, UPS, etc. --  complicates things greatly.
Step One: Stay home.   Do not go out unless you absolutely MUST.
Step Two: Presuming you have to go out (we ALL do) wear a filter mask  eye and hand protective gear (below).
The N-95 filter masks are almost completely sold out already, nationwide.  So you can get a better mask rated as N-100 or P-100 for the time being until THEY sell out.  Links to various suppliers are HERE-N-95 and HERE N-100.   (I am NOT the seller)
You can also get the VASTLY AVAILABLE   3M 7500 (HERE)  which uses 3M 2091 filters  (HERE)   This mask system is more expensive, but it works and is widely still available.  (Again, I am NOT the seller)
Get Eye Protection, either cheap swimmer goggles (HERE) or better safety goggles (HERE)
Get a box of rubber/nitrile Gloves (Here)
Wear this gear when you go out.
Yes, you'll look and feel ridiculous.   But you are much more likely to have the last laugh because YOU are protecting yourself.

THIS IS URGENTLY IMPORTANT: 
The absolute moment you get home, take off your shoes and leave them in the foyer.  DO NOT WALK AROUND YOUR HOUSE IN SHOES YOU WORE OUTSIDE. 
You may have walked on a large amount of infected material as you were out and if you wear those shoes in the house, the virus will spread in the house.
Next: Go into the bathroom, take off your clothing, put it in a hamper or plastic bag, and take a shower.  You HAVE TO WASH OFF any virus that may have landed on your body or hair, while you were out.
Put on clean garments.  You cannot go sit in your chair or lay on your couch or bed in clothing you wore outside.  The virus will come off the clothing, onto the furniture and pow, someone in the house catches it.
Make every person in your household do this the absolute moment they come home.  This virus is HIGHLY CONTAGIOUS and it KILLS people.  We cannot skimp or get lazy protecting ourselves.
Eat right, take vitamins (I use Centrum), and, I don't want to sound hokey, or like some Bible thumper,  pray to Almighty God that you be protected by Him during this crisis.  I'm not kidding.  I mean it: PRAY.
Even if you haven't prayed in decades, start now.  "Hi God, it's me (so and so).  I know I haven't prayed to you in a long time, but I'm coming back to you now.  . . . ."
And then talk honestly and earnestly to him, in a very quiet voice.
Just remember, this is God, not a magician to be summoned to do tricks or render services at our beckon call.  He made us.  We are HIS to do with a HE sees fit.

OTHER "PREPS" with Links
Have Emergency food (HERE, HERE, and HERE) in the house in case Quarantine gets implemented, so you and your family can eat for the 6 weeks or so such Quarantines are likely to last. 
Have Emergency Water (HERE) stored up in case the water supply gets contaminated.
Here is a complete list of "Preps" that folks might consider for themselves.

RELATED: 

CORONA VIRUS PROVEN TO BE MILITARY BIO-WEAPON

I am doing what I can to help YOU survive.  Please help ME, my radio show and this web site survive with a donation using the donate button below or click an ad to generate revenue from advertisers to my site.

If you cannot or will not use online financial transactions, please mail cash, check or money order Payable to:

HAROLD TURNER
1906 Paterson Plank Road
1-A
North Bergen, NJ   07047-1902
USA

Those in foreign countries can mail cash from their country and I will have it converted to US Dollars once it arrives.

Thanks!

'When YOU read a story here, the web hosting company charges us for "data transfer / Bandwidth" to convey the material to you.  Without your help by clicking an ad below, this web site would be in danger of shut down from the data transfer charges.  Please click any ad below to offset the cost of bringing this news to you.'
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1