Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Utah Gold Backed State “Currency” – Smaller Denominations – Made Of Real Gold!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

The Utah Gold Backed State “Currency” – Smaller Denominations – Made Of Real Gold! Empty
PostSubject: The Utah Gold Backed State “Currency” – Smaller Denominations – Made Of Real Gold!   The Utah Gold Backed State “Currency” – Smaller Denominations – Made Of Real Gold! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2020 3:08 pm

Never bought gold coins myself because in an emergency who’s going to accept a one ounce coin (~$1600 at the moment) for a few rolls of toilet paper or preps for tonight’s dinner at your local super market? The Utah Goldback solves this problem and I may just up and buy me some. These things are pretty cool. I learned about this on Joseph Farrell’s site at Giza Death Star. I’ve included some links below. Suggest highly that you watch the video at the bottom.

Now – I be curious as to what y’all think so leave a comment to this for me, won’t ya.

https://gizadeathstar.com/2020/02/the-utah-gold-back-state-currency/

Giza Death Star wrote:
The Goldback project truly began in spirit with the passage of the Utah Legal Tender Act in 2011 which recognized certain types of Gold as currency within the state. Since that time the technology to mint gold into a spendable form for small transactions has come to fruition. Goldback Inc. is using cutting edge technology to circulate gold as it never has before.

... Our goal is for people to be able to pay for anything with the Goldback whether it is a new home or a lemonade.

[More at link]

https://goldback.com/

The Truth about GoldBack's Gold Currency – 2020_01_25 – 14 minutes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eS2BFRCzJno

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

The Utah Gold Backed State “Currency” – Smaller Denominations – Made Of Real Gold! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Utah Gold Backed State “Currency” – Smaller Denominations – Made Of Real Gold!   The Utah Gold Backed State “Currency” – Smaller Denominations – Made Of Real Gold! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2020 9:48 pm

I don't know about this... hummm..... I think I'd rather have some coins- silver etc - something meltable in a crisis.  One thing about these goldbacks- they aren't heavy so could travel easily so might be tradeable to a limited clientele- who would paya fraction of value if they were the only game in town.  If the shtf though, give me the coinage. The market took another hit today -a big one.  More of a crash coming especially since the "cv " is just starting here.  On second thought... Give me a sack of beans and one or 2 or .. of  rice... and my KJV Bible first of all.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: The Utah Gold Backed State “Currency” – Smaller Denominations – Made Of Real Gold!   The Utah Gold Backed State “Currency” – Smaller Denominations – Made Of Real Gold! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2020 4:30 pm

A rose by any other name is still a rose - AND - gold is gold is gold no matter what form it takes.

As such the gold is still metallic and completely recoverable should the need arise to do so. We do it every day with electronic scrap, etc.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Utah Gold Backed State “Currency” – Smaller Denominations – Made Of Real Gold!   The Utah Gold Backed State “Currency” – Smaller Denominations – Made Of Real Gold! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2020 6:15 pm

bordercollie wrote:
I don't know about this... hummm..... I think I'd rather have some coins- silver etc - something meltable in a crisis.  One thing about these goldbacks- they aren't heavy so could travel easily so might be tradeable to a limited clientele- who would paya fraction of value if they were the only game in town.  If the shtf though, give me the coinage. The market took another hit today -a big one.  More of a crash coming especially since the "cv " is just starting here.  On second thought... Give me a sack of beans and one or 2 or .. of  rice... and my KJV Bible first of all.
We have silver coins, but food and water are way more important than coins. Silver and Gold are hard to digest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Utah Gold Backed State “Currency” – Smaller Denominations – Made Of Real Gold!   The Utah Gold Backed State “Currency” – Smaller Denominations – Made Of Real Gold! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Utah Gold Backed State “Currency” – Smaller Denominations – Made Of Real Gold!
Page 1 of 1