Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pete Buttigieg DROPS OUT OF RACE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Pete Buttigieg DROPS OUT OF RACE Empty
PostSubject: Pete Buttigieg DROPS OUT OF RACE   Pete Buttigieg DROPS OUT OF RACE I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2020 6:22 pm

https://conservativefighters.org/news/breaking-buttigieg-drops-out-of-presidential-race/

Pete Buttigieg told supporters he’s ending his presidential campaign on Sunday, campaign sources confirmed to Fox News, in an abrupt and surprising pullout that further narrows the field of Democrats less than a month after he declared victory in the contested Iowa caucuses.

------
Wonder what happened?
U wouldn't think it would be that Obama comparison, considering everything out on the other candidates...

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Pete Buttigieg DROPS OUT OF RACE   Pete Buttigieg DROPS OUT OF RACE I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2020 6:26 pm

GET READY TO HOWL.  IT HAPPENS FAST~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ltadgn7SLk

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Pete Buttigieg DROPS OUT OF RACE   Pete Buttigieg DROPS OUT OF RACE I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2020 6:40 pm

I'll add the rest from this source:

https://conservativefighters.org/news/all-connected-through-the-democratic-party-actress-rose-mcgowan-unloads-after-weinstein-verdict/
Rose McGowen, a Weinstein victim said "They also took huge donations, they’re all connected through the Democratic Party"

https://conservativefighters.org/news/biden-calls-chris-wallace-chuck-immediately-after-dismissing-questions-about-his-mental-capacity/

But he fits in 'real good' in South Carolina.  LOL.

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Pete Buttigieg DROPS OUT OF RACE   Pete Buttigieg DROPS OUT OF RACE I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2020 7:06 pm

Little Pete Buttplug pulled out of the race?
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Pete Buttigieg DROPS OUT OF RACE   Pete Buttigieg DROPS OUT OF RACE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2020 7:38 am

This is being offered as the explanation:

'The speech came one day after Buttigieg won just 3 percent of black voters in South Carolina, according to NBC News exit polls, reinforcing concerns about his ongoing inability to win votes from one of the party's most important constituencies despite the candidate's efforts to address the issue.
A Buttigieg official said the campaign saw "a very, very narrow path" to victory and that "we weren't where we needed to be" after South Carolina.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Pete Buttigieg DROPS OUT OF RACE   Pete Buttigieg DROPS OUT OF RACE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2020 3:49 pm

Klobuchar drops out.  She and Pete are now supporting Biden.
This is costing somebody a bundle.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Pete Buttigieg DROPS OUT OF RACE   Pete Buttigieg DROPS OUT OF RACE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2020 6:47 pm

Dove wrote:
Klobuchar drops out.  She and Pete are now supporting Biden.
This is costing somebody a bundle.

I don't want to say his name but his initials are probably George Soros.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pete Buttigieg DROPS OUT OF RACE   Pete Buttigieg DROPS OUT OF RACE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pete Buttigieg DROPS OUT OF RACE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: