Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do You Want to Play a Game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Do You Want to Play a Game Empty
PostSubject: Do You Want to Play a Game   Do You Want to Play a Game I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 8:07 am

The great internet game, Cicada.  I know next to nothing. I have a few crumbs I've collected that I can pass on.  If you don't want to play, all I ask is to have one thread where I can group my crumb collection.
And just reading, observing will speak to the soul.

Some advice I was once given:  Once you've found the path, don't look for any other.
Don't try to reinvent it.  There's no need.
But?  Curiosity is a very compelling force.    

In the eternal aspect, I still expect to find my path, just written in a different 'language'.  In the specifics of the Great Awakening, this is the path for Today. And there's a perfect quote I'll have to add later.

So any who have followed Q and E (ets, etc) know that cicada 3301 and Liber Primus, from the phrases and imagery to the mechanics, are entwined throughout.
And some things I've recognized don't need to be said.
But we who are here were born for such a time as this. So why not understand it to the fullest possible?  I'm game, if time will be kind to me.  ~7~

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Do You Want to Play a Game   Do You Want to Play a Game I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 8:44 am

The Library of Babel

Do You Want to Play a Game 220px-The_library_of_babel_-_bookcover

https://urbigenous.net/library/library_of_babel.html

Please read at the link. The meaning presents itself.
I'm halfway through and this piece is a total delight!

peregrination: a journey, especially a long or meandering one.

synonyms:  (for emphasis Wink )
travels · wanderings · journeys · voyages · expeditions · explorations · perambulations · odysseys · trips · treks · excursions · globetrotting · traveling · wandering · journeying · roving · roaming · wayfaring · trekking

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Do You Want to Play a Game   Do You Want to Play a Game I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 10:33 am

The quote

Do You Want to Play a Game Cicada-3301-jan-5-2016
EPIPHANY:  

• a manifestation of a divine or supernatural being.
  • a moment of sudden revelation or insight.
  • the manifestation of Christ to the Gentiles as represented by the Magi (Matthew 2:1–12).

ORIGIN
Middle English: from Greek epiphainein ‘reveal’. The sense relating to the Christian festival is via Old French epiphanie and ecclesiastical Latin epiphania.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Do You Want to Play a Game   Do You Want to Play a Game I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 4:46 pm

To continue from last night:  Mar. 2nd

These are last night's clues:

https://www.wired.com/2013/07/nsa-cracked-kryptos-before-cia/

The NSA Cracked the Kryptos Sculpture Years Before the CIA.

The first part of the sculpture used a periodic polyalphabetic substitution cipher using 10 alphabets, and when decrypted was a poetic phrase that Sanborn had composed himself: "Between subtle shading and the absence of light lies the nuance of iqlusion" ("iqlusion" was an intentional misspelling of illusion).

The line in BLUE was last nite's 1st clue

The sculpture consisted of four parts – using at least three different ciphers – and a cryptographic table based on an encryption method developed in the 16th century by a Frenchman named Blaise de Vigenere that was key to helping them solve parts of the puzzle.

Next clue comes from E.  :

To solve what remains, you'd have to watch the water.

The more you know.

CAN YOU SEE ANYTHING Q?  
this is a accurate transcription of E.'s post.  
(See quoted passage from book below=probably a text error)

---------------------------------------------------

Next:  The water it was built on. (refers to 'watch the water'.)

---------------------------------------------

Next:  https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/01/29/climate/kryptos-sculpture-final-clue.html

From the article we get the clue: NORTHEAST.

AND FROM: https://www.amusingplanet.com/2018/07/kryptos-mystery-sculpture-at-cias.html?m=1

COMES A MORE COMPLETE RENDITION OF THE 2ND PART OF THE CLUES GIVEN IN THE NYT ARTICLE.

The second message hints at something buried:
Quote :
It was totally invisible. How's that possible? They used the earth's magnetic field. x The information was gathered and transmitted undergruund to an unknown location. x Does Langley know about this? They should: it's buried out there somewhere. x Who knows the exact location? Only WW. This was his last message. x Thirty eight degrees fifty seven minutes six point five seconds north, seventy seven degrees eight minutes forty four seconds west. x Layer two
When commenting in 2006 about his error in section 2, Sanborn said that the answers to the first sections contain clues to the last section.

The third message is an extract from the diary of archaeologist Howard Carter describing the opening of the tomb of Tutankhamun in 1922.
(I linked that book last wk-available on Kindle.  Haven't gotten to it).

Quote :
Slowly, desparatly slowly, the remains of passage debris that encumbered the lower part of the doorway was removed. With trembling hands I made a tiny breach in the upper left-hand corner. And then, widening the hole a little, I inserted the candle and peered in. The hot air escaping from the chamber caused the flame to flicker, but presently details of the room within emerged from the mist. x Can you see anything? q

The question with which it ends is that posed by Lord Carnarvon, to which Carter (in the book) famously replied "wonderful things". In the November 26, 1922 field notes, however, his reply was, "Yes, it is wonderful."

Believing that he might not live to see the mystery of Kryptos resolved, artist Sanborn provided a clue in 2010, revealing that six of the last 97 letters when decrypted spell the word “Berlin”. When that didn’t help, Sanborn offered a second clue, four years later, that the next word reads “clock”. This means that the message ends in “Berlin clock”.
While there are many “really interesting clocks in Berlin,” the clock Sanborn is likely referring to is the famous public timepiece known as the “Berlin Clock” or Berlin-Uhr. The Berlin Clock is a puzzle in itself that tells time by means of colored lights and requires the viewer to calculate the time based on a complex scheme.
GO TO: 

https://www.amusingplanet.com/2018/07/kryptos-mystery-sculpture-at-cias.html?m=1

The next ref. source I have is: https://elonka.com/kryptos/
and it appears to have much information, if you want to read.
-----
I was not expecting to be at Langley, but here we are.
-----
So the references are:
E, of course.  https://twitter.com/FollowThe17/status/1234683200951029760

https://www.wired.com/2013/07/nsa-cracked-kryptos-before-cia/

https://elonka.com/kryptos/  Not read, but looks to be good

https://www.amusingplanet.com/2018/07/kryptos-mystery-sculpture-at-cias.html?m=1

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/01/29/climate/kryptos-sculpture-final-clue.html

Howard Carter, archeologist.

And I may have one more clue, next post.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Do You Want to Play a Game   Do You Want to Play a Game I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 10:25 pm

Description of location:

The main sculpture is located in the northwest corner of the New Headquarters Building courtyard, outside of the Agency cafeteria. The sculpture comprises four large copper plates with other elements made of red and green granite, white quartz, and petrified wood.
The name Kryptos comes from the Greek word for "hidden", and the theme of the sculpture is "intelligence gathering." The most prominent feature is a large vertical s-shaped copper screen resembling a scroll, or piece of paper emerging from a computer printer that is covered with characters constituting encrypted text. The characters consist of the 26 letters of the standard Latin alphabet and question marks cut out of the copper. The main sculpture contains four separate, enigmatic messages, three of which have been solved.
At the same time as the main sculpture was installed, sculptor Jim Sanborn also placed several other pieces around CIA grounds, such as several large granite slabs with sandwiched copper sheets outside the entrance to the New Headquarters Building. Several morse code messages are engraved in the copper, and one of the slabs has an engraved compass rose and a lodestone. Other elements of Sanborn's installation include a landscaped area, a duck pond, a reflecting pool, and several other seemingly unmarked slabs.
The cost of the sculpture was $250,000.

" used to indicate a break for aesthetic reasons, and that the deciphered text that ended "...FOUR SECONDS WEST ID BY ROWS" should be "...FOUR SECONDS WEST X LAYER TWO". (recorded correctly above)

The coordinates mentioned in the plaintext: 38°57′6.5″N 77°8′44″W are for a point that is approximately 150 feet southeast of the sculpture.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Do You Want to Play a Game   Do You Want to Play a Game I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 11:07 pm

The location, plus water, plus direction are important.  Need to look at flood plains and Chesapeake Bay and the island. (tomorrow).

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do You Want to Play a Game   Do You Want to Play a Game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do You Want to Play a Game
Page 1 of 1