Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stewart Best & Larry Taylor – Night Shadows with Daniel Holdings Author of Midnight Strikes - Judgment Unleashed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Stewart Best & Larry Taylor – Night Shadows with Daniel Holdings Author of Midnight Strikes - Judgment Unleashed Empty
PostSubject: Stewart Best & Larry Taylor – Night Shadows with Daniel Holdings Author of Midnight Strikes - Judgment Unleashed   Stewart Best & Larry Taylor – Night Shadows with Daniel Holdings Author of Midnight Strikes - Judgment Unleashed I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2020 4:43 pm

My copy of this book, Midnight Strikes - Judgment Unleashed, just arrived in the mail a few days ago and I can’t wait to get my new glasses so that I can actually see the words on the page. I got my copy from Steve Quayle along with The Mars Earth Wars book. This show runs 90 minutes. The show starts off talking about corona virus. Very current and topical. I'm listening now. Ooooh, now it's geting into FEMA camps, Deagle Report, population reductions. Go listen.

Daniel Holdings writes some good stuff. I have his 3 book series about CERN – billed as fiction – but Holdings got a lot of things predicted right so those three books were more like faction.

https://www.daniels-books.com/

Show Notes wrote:
Tonight we have a special show with author Daniel Holdings who has launched his new book "Midnight Strikes - Judgment Unleashed" which is perfect timing because President Trump is declaring a national emergency which can quickly turn into defacto martial law under Homeland Security and FEMA with hundreds of FEMA camps activated, Walmart Stores used as "collection & extermination centers", the round-up of the red and blue lists and the destruction of our nation by the elite rich men of the earth. They have long been obsessed with culling humanity down to half a billion world-wide  (Georgia Guidestones) and it seems that the Coronavirus global pandemic is the excuse used to start the take-over by the New World Order. We will be discussing all of this and more as we go through Dan's new book - this is a show you don't want to miss!!!

https://www.blogtalkradio.com/darkmatter/2020/03/14/best-taylor-news-hour-special-for-3-13-2020-with-daniel-holdings

DOWNLOD LINK BELOW:
https://www.blogtalkradio.com/darkmatter/2020/03/14/best-taylor-news-hour-special-for-3-13-2020-with-daniel-holdings.mp3

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

Stewart Best & Larry Taylor – Night Shadows with Daniel Holdings Author of Midnight Strikes - Judgment Unleashed
Page 1 of 1