Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

COVID PRESSER 20 MARCH 2020

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

COVID PRESSER  20 MARCH 2020 Empty
PostSubject: COVID PRESSER 20 MARCH 2020   COVID PRESSER  20 MARCH 2020 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2020 12:46 pm

The most revelations seem to be about illegals and immigration.Illegals will no longer be apprehended and taken to holding centers, but will be immediately returned to their home countries. They're treating both North and South Borders the same, only essential traffic allowed to cross. No shutdown on business travel across Borders. The holding centers will be emptied because the virus could spread so quickly and for the protection of the Border Patrol/ICE people. Which also frees up all the doctors and nurses who were working in those places to work on AMERICANS.

All Americans currently overseas need to come home, or be prepared to stay in those countries for a long time.

Tax filing day moved to July 15 with no interest or penalties. Student loan payback suspended.

There will be a press conference tomorrow about how things are going in the medical supply area, sounds like really well.

Trump said, "I'm not dealing with him (mayor of NYC), I'm dealing with the governor."
He bought up the apparent insider trading.

T.  lit into a reporter!  

said, "Stock market geniuses who think they're geniuses but they're not..."

Sounds like he was pretty feisty!  lol.

STARTS AT 35 MINUTES

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COVID PRESSER 20 MARCH 2020   COVID PRESSER  20 MARCH 2020 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2020 2:46 pm

I couldn't stop watching.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: COVID PRESSER 20 MARCH 2020   COVID PRESSER  20 MARCH 2020 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2020 7:06 pm

I just finished watching. A couple of highlights from today’s presser below.

@1:28:30 - For anyone watching Trump’s presser he just blatantly called the State Department, the Deep State Department. Holy hell. Everyone tensed up, especially Fauci. Watch the reaction on Fauci.

@1:30:30 – Concerning illegals in the country from anywhere; he didn’t say you have to go back . . . NO . . . “You WILL be going back”! BOOM – it was said! Trump reiterates this directly afterwards as well. More about this further on @1:44:10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COVID PRESSER 20 MARCH 2020   COVID PRESSER  20 MARCH 2020 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COVID PRESSER 20 MARCH 2020
Page 1 of 1