Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

COPPER & more

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

COPPER & more Empty
PostSubject: COPPER & more   COPPER & more I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2020 1:02 am

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/xgqkyw/copper-destroys-viruses-and-bacteria-why-isnt-it-everywhere?utm_source=pocket-newtab

On Saturday, the health minister of France sparked headlines all over the globe when he tweeted the following…

“The taking of anti-inflammatories [ibuprofen, cortisone … ] could be a factor in aggravating the infection. In case of fever, take paracetamol. If you are already taking anti-inflammatory drugs, ask your doctor’s advice.”

Unfortunately, many people in Europe have been immediately reaching for ibuprofen once they get the virus because they want something that will help them deal with the pain.

In fact, researchers discovered that most Italians that developed serious complications once they caught the coronavirus had been taking ibuprofen at home…

They studied why the disease pathway in Italy is more serious, finding that most patients took ibuprofen at home. Researchers joined the virus and ibuprofen in the laboratory and came to the conclusion that administering ibuprofen accelerates multiplication of the virus and is related to a more serious course of the disease. They recommend to avoid ibuprofen and to administer paracetamol, aspirin, diclofenac.

Consultant Pediatrician in London John Greenwood was quoted as saying: “We have just been sent a medical alert that no one is to use anti-inflammatories (e.g. Ibruprofen, Voltarol, naproxen, and others) for pain or high temperature. Use paracetamol instead. There seems to be a link between severe cases of COVID-19 affecting young people with no underlying illnesses and taking anti-inflammatories. Initial reports started coming from French doctors on Friday. This has been confirmed by infectious diseases consultants here – there are four young people in ICU in Cork who have no underlying illnesses – all were taking anti-inflammatories and there are concerns this has caused a more severe illness.”
Back to top Go down

COPPER & more Empty
PostSubject: Re: COPPER & more   COPPER & more I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2020 11:50 am

THANK YOU for this.  I take 6 ibuprofen a day, and if I had started feeling bizarre, I probably would have started taking 12.  But since this apparently starts with little or no noticeable symptoms, that would be very bad.

Out they go.
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

COPPER & more Empty
PostSubject: Re: COPPER & more   COPPER & more I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2020 5:56 pm

I was sent this information too. 

More information;
Below are comments from docs on MedScape for what it's worth:

[size=16]From what I am gathering from the community here to combat this Covid19/SaRS2: 1. Hydroxychloroquine, 2. Zinc in therapeutic doses, 3. Vitamin C and D in therapeutic doses . 

Adequate vitamin D is critical for immune function and low D due to lack of sunlight is probably a factor in this pandemic.

Hydroxychloroquine is shown in vitro to be three times as potent an ionophore as Chloroquine with faster distribution and less toxicity. South Korean protocol is 400 mg bid for the first day, 200 mg bid days 2-5. PO or IV.
Supplemental zinc is suggested. Zinc inhibits the RdRNA polymerase for Covid-19, SARS, and Zika viruses. Zinc status is vital. Zinc deficiency in general public is 12%, and in elderly is an estimated 40%. Hydroxychloroquine and other Ionophores allow zinc to enter Pneumocytes type II and GI cells thereby allowing zinc to bind and inhibit the polymerase specifically. It is zinc that is the active and direct agent to stop virus replication. Mortality to Covid-19 in South Korea is 10 percent of what Italy is.
The study description notes that vitamin C is an antioxidant that may help prevent cytokine-induced damage to the lungs. Cytokines are small proteins released by cells, which trigger inflammation and respond to infections, according to MedicineNet author William C. Shiel Jr., MD, FACP, FACR. Severe lung inflammation with COVID-19 may result in respiratory distress and even death.
Avoid NSAIDs (apirin, advil, etc) and use Tylenol in patients with viral symptoms.
Best treatment guidance document I've seen: https://epidemio.wiv-isp.be/ID/Documents/Covid19/COVID-19_InterimGuidelines_Treatment_ENG
[/size]
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

COPPER & more Empty
PostSubject: Re: COPPER & more   COPPER & more I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2020 7:09 pm

Get this.  Oh the irony.  Times 2.   (Irony.  The opposite of wrinkly)

Address confirmed
https://twitter.com/elenochle/status/1241400319726080005

COPPER & more ETpW6DoUEAAeJ8U?format=jpg&name=small
COPPER & more ETp3i9mXgAAWn3R?format=jpg&name=small

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

COPPER & more Empty
PostSubject: Re: COPPER & more   COPPER & more I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2020 8:15 pm

Corona California is only around a 90 minute drive north of me. I've driven through it a couple of times. Unimpressive Riverside county ultra liberal Chicano hood urban sprawl. English is a second language up there in Riverside county.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

COPPER & more Empty
PostSubject: Re: COPPER & more   COPPER & more I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2020 11:17 pm

Yet another something to read.    https://medium.com/@tomaspueyo/coronavirus-act-today-or-people-will-die-f4d3d9cd99ca      this   is  festering... blek...  just wait till all of the Spring break beach crowds get back to where they came from.... blek x 2  or  x ?. 
 We are trying to stay away from town  and just tending to the farm.  Neighbors are trying to plant corn as it is already  getting late to get it into the ground. we are all taking this very serious even my bil who is a doc and my nephew lacks one month having his  own shingle.  B-i-l and nephew gave me  the eye roll 3 weeks ago. not now  ... said there aren't enough ICU beds for what s coming  so don't get infected- stay home .

Last edited by bordercollie on Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

COPPER & more Empty
PostSubject: Re: COPPER & more   COPPER & more I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 7:26 am

bordercollie wrote:
Yet another something to read.    https://medium.com/@tomaspueyo/coronavirus-act-today-or-people-will-die-f4d3d9cd99ca      this   is  festering... blek...  just wait till all of the Spring break beach crowds get back to where they came from.... blek x 2  or  x ?. 
 We are trying to stay away from town  and just tending to the farm.  Neighbors are trying to plant corn as it is already  getting late to get it into the ground. we are all taking this very serious even my bil who is a doc and my nephew likes one month having his  own shingle.  B-i-l and nephew gave me  the eye roll 3 weeks ago. not now  ... said there aren't enough ICU beds for what s coming  so don't get infected- stay home .
One of these days, they'll learn that they might ought to listen to you. I just hope that food keeps being stocked,even if in short supply so the natives don't get restless
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

COPPER & more Empty
PostSubject: Re: COPPER & more   COPPER & more I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 11:33 am

,even if in short supply so the natives don't get restless  quote from michael  .
 That's why I'm in protection mode . 
 Thank you Lord for letting me see......
  also listening to this link now .. 
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

COPPER & more Empty
PostSubject: Re: COPPER & more   COPPER & more I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 12:58 pm

edgy - watch the last few minutes at least .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

COPPER & more Empty
PostSubject: Re: COPPER & more   COPPER & more I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COPPER & more
Page 1 of 1