Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Edward Snowden Leaves Hong Kong On Flight To Moscow

Go down 
+2
Proskuneo
Warrior Shepard
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Edward Snowden Leaves Hong Kong On Flight To Moscow Empty
PostSubject: Edward Snowden Leaves Hong Kong On Flight To Moscow   Edward Snowden Leaves Hong Kong On Flight To Moscow I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 7:10 am

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-06-23/edward-snowden-leaves-hong-kong-flight-moscow

Edward Snowden is no longer in Hong Kong. About an hour ago, the Hong Kong Authority released a statement which says that the NSA whistleblower has left Hong Kong today "on his own accord through a lawful and normal channel" which was yet another slap in the face of the US, saying the US provisional arrest warrant "did not fully comply with the legal requirements under Hong Kong law."
praise GOD.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/images/user5/imageroot/2013/06-2/Snowden HK.png]Edward Snowden Leaves Hong Kong On Flight To Moscow Snowden%20HK[/url]
In fact, not only did the HK authority defy the US arrest warrant, but it officially demands that the US clarify its own hacking of Hong Kong computer systems:
Quote :

"Meanwhile, the HKSAR Government has normally written to the US Government requesting clarification on earlier reports about the hacking of computer systems in Hong Kong by US government agencies. The HKSAR Government will continue to follow up on the matter so as to protect the legal rights of the people of Hong Kong."
So having been given the blessing of HK (and thus China) to defy the US, Snowden is now en route to Moscow (see flight tracker below), from where he is said he may continue further to Iceland, although according to a conflicting report from Russia's Interfax his ultimate destination is Havana, Cuba, while some note that he may be headed to Caracas Venezuela instead. Of course, he may just remain in Moscow: it's not as if Putin will comply with any American extradition order.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Edward Snowden Leaves Hong Kong On Flight To Moscow   Edward Snowden Leaves Hong Kong On Flight To Moscow I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 7:13 am

Our government has become so tyrannical that someone who has exposed our government's tyranny must flee to Russia.  Putin himself has said that the U.S. has become a fascist state.

It's too bad that Michael Hastings didn't get out before he was murdered.
Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Edward Snowden Leaves Hong Kong On Flight To Moscow   Edward Snowden Leaves Hong Kong On Flight To Moscow I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 8:32 am

I don't see the US getting much coop from anyone.  The ugliness is exposed and will be further exposed.  I am on record as stating that there will be so many 'flags' going off that you will be unable to get to the answers on one before another is happening.  The escalation of the events will continue to rise.  The hastings event is troublesome.  It is a blatant warning not even remotely hidden for what it is.  It's intent is to send a clear signal to the alt media to shut up.  It's not going to work.  I've said before and I will say it again.  The guy sitting in the seat is a fanatic.  While he cares if he is exposed he will not stop or slow down because of it.  He will continue until he is forcibly stopped by the law.  It was interesting to note that Rick Wiles has mentioned dreams that he has had that coincide with this assessment.  Things are going to get nastier.  And....good to see you Rose!

"Woe to you who make your neighbors drink, Who mix in your venom even to make them drunk so as to look on their nakedness! You will be filled with disgrace rather than honor. Now you yourself drink and expose your own nakedness." Habakkuk 2:15
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Edward Snowden Leaves Hong Kong On Flight To Moscow   Edward Snowden Leaves Hong Kong On Flight To Moscow I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 5:28 pm

Don't like the fact that he's going to Moscow??? of all places?? Moscow?? They must have made him a deal he couldn't refuse.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Edward Snowden Leaves Hong Kong On Flight To Moscow   Edward Snowden Leaves Hong Kong On Flight To Moscow I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 6:02 pm

http://news.yahoo.com/former-nsa-contractor-snowden-leaves-hong-kong-moscow-080843121.html

Quote :
Fugitive Snowden in Russia seeking Ecuador asylum

HONG KONG/MOSCOW (Reuters) - Fugitive former U.S. spy agency contractor Edward Snowden is seeking asylum in Ecuador, the Quito government said on Sunday, after Hong Kong let him leave for Russia despite Washington's efforts to extradite him on espionage charges.

In a major embarrassment for the Obama administration, an aircraft thought to have been carrying Snowden landed in Moscow, and the anti-secrecy group WikiLeaks said he was "bound for the Republic of Ecuador via a safe route for the purposes of asylum."

Ecuadorean Foreign Minister Ricardo Patino, visiting Vietnam, tweeted: "The Government of Ecuador has received an asylum request from Edward J. #Snowden."

Ecuador has been sheltering WikiLeaks' founder Julian Assange at its London embassy for the past year, and Ecuador's ambassador to Russia said he expected to meet Snowden in Moscow on Sunday.

[MORE AT LINK]
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Edward Snowden Leaves Hong Kong On Flight To Moscow   Edward Snowden Leaves Hong Kong On Flight To Moscow I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 9:32 pm

11,000 miles from Hong Kong to Ecuador. That my friends is not a direct flight on anything not operated by the US government.

I heard a Russian spokesman say today that the "International Terminal" in the Moscow Airport technically means he hasn't actually 'entered' Russia. Do svidaniya barry -0-

MATT DRUDGEVerified account@DRUDGE 12h
You know you're in trouble when you're rooting for Putin over your own president...
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Edward Snowden Leaves Hong Kong On Flight To Moscow   Edward Snowden Leaves Hong Kong On Flight To Moscow I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 9:30 am

FYI foreign newswires are reporting Russians advised Snowden not to board Havanna flight. U.S. preparing to force the flight down (land) in American airspace off of Florida.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Edward Snowden Leaves Hong Kong On Flight To Moscow   Edward Snowden Leaves Hong Kong On Flight To Moscow I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 6:18 pm

Pretty interesting read here:

http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/edward-snowden-whistleblower-still-missing-at-moscow-airport-a-908023.html

The airport has a "vast amount of locked doors," noted The New York Times on Tuesday, "something you might not notice without spending 17 hours looking for Mr. Snowden."
But there isn't a trace of him -- except, of course, for the steady stream of quotations that the Russian news agency Interfax gets from a mysterious source supposedly "close" to Snowden. The former contractor for the National Security Agency (NSA), who leaked information about America's massive Prism surveillance program, can't buy a plane ticket because Washington revoked his passport.
'Does Snowden Even Exist?'
Some 48 hours have passed since Snowden's Aeroflot flight from Hong Kong landed in Moscow on Sunday. Journalists say that not a single passenger on that flight can remember seeing him. There are no photos of Snowden in Russia. There are also no known images of him taken at the airport by surveillance cameras -- and there are a lot of cameras there.
"Was Snowden even in Moscow?" asks the Russian tabloid daily Komsomolskaya Pravda. Reader comments go one step further, asking: "Does Snowden even exist?" The information vacuum is being filled by conspiracy theories.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Edward Snowden Leaves Hong Kong On Flight To Moscow   Edward Snowden Leaves Hong Kong On Flight To Moscow I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 6:40 pm

Edward Snowden Leaves Hong Kong On Flight To Moscow 9134356523_6b6dc6a80d_b
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: Edward Snowden Leaves Hong Kong On Flight To Moscow   Edward Snowden Leaves Hong Kong On Flight To Moscow I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 8:17 pm

Edward Snowden Leaves Hong Kong On Flight To Moscow Snowdonfound_zps79d5a79b
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Edward Snowden Leaves Hong Kong On Flight To Moscow   Edward Snowden Leaves Hong Kong On Flight To Moscow I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 11:13 pm

Kitiara wrote:
Edward Snowden Leaves Hong Kong On Flight To Moscow Snowdonfound_zps79d5a79b

That is just wrong on so many levels.  lol!
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Edward Snowden Leaves Hong Kong On Flight To Moscow   Edward Snowden Leaves Hong Kong On Flight To Moscow I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 9:07 am

The US will not try to intercept NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden’s flight, President Barack Obama said during his tour to Africa.
Obama announced that US will not be using military jets to go after Snowden, rejecting reports that America might force down a plane carrying the NSA leaker.

http://rt.com/usa/obama-jet-snowden-intercept-325/

To me that means he intends on doing just THAT. Or possibly WAS intending on doing it and felt like the FOOL that he is when the Russians called him on it. The hints and insinuations have been that he's sent enough encrypted dirt on the regime to instigate an immediate removal (or attempt) from office.

quietobserver wrote:
FYI foreign newswires are reporting Russians advised Snowden not to board Havanna flight. U.S. preparing to force the flight down (land) in American airspace off of Florida.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Edward Snowden Leaves Hong Kong On Flight To Moscow   Edward Snowden Leaves Hong Kong On Flight To Moscow I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 10:40 am

http://21stcenturywire.com/2013/06/27/tracking-snowden-russian-jet-landed-in-iceland-early-this-morning/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=tracking-snowden-russian-jet-landed-in-iceland-early-this-morning

REYKJAVIK, Iceland - Yesterday evening June 26th, at approximately 3:00am Iceland time, an in-bound Russian  Sukhoi Super Jet 100-95 chartered flight landed at Keflavik International Airport, after being held in a holding pattern for approximately 45 minutes while circling the airport.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Edward Snowden Leaves Hong Kong On Flight To Moscow   Edward Snowden Leaves Hong Kong On Flight To Moscow I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 7:14 pm

“They think he copied so much stuff — that almost everything that place does, he has,” said one former government official, referring to the NSA, where Snowden worked as a contractor for Booz Allen Hamilton while in the NSA’s Hawaii facility. “Everyone’s nervous about what the next thing will be, what will be exposed.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/us-officials-worried-about-security-of-files-snowden-is-thought-to-have/2013/06/24/1e036964-dd09-11e2-85de-c03ca84cb4ef_story.html
Back to top Go down
Blessed1313

PostSubject: Re: Edward Snowden Leaves Hong Kong On Flight To Moscow   Edward Snowden Leaves Hong Kong On Flight To Moscow I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 3:41 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8eSdAlz2qU

The whole world is their STAGE.  They control both sides (owned media); those for and against them as well as both sides of wars created.  Pet Goat is such an interesting animation (I & II).  I have looked at several analysis/interpretations from u tube.  The one below has captured some interesting things.  I also noticed when they are zooming out of Obama in the school after he is nervous and a tear falls... does anyone notice like I do that he is 'Snowed In' Snowden?  Funny thing with Snowed In is that on another site, I had read about another whistleblower who has exposed a lot more and HE (a real whistleblower) is getting 0 coverage.  I do not believe anything lamestream promotes because they are owned.

Last edited by Blessed1313 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:49 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : could not see video, so placed link too)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edward Snowden Leaves Hong Kong On Flight To Moscow   Edward Snowden Leaves Hong Kong On Flight To Moscow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Edward Snowden Leaves Hong Kong On Flight To Moscow
Page 1 of 1