Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2020_03_24 President Says Today He Wants Economy & County Back Open by Easter - Exactly what Qanoners predicted?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

2020_03_24 President Says Today He Wants Economy & County Back Open by Easter - Exactly what Qanoners predicted? Empty
PostSubject: 2020_03_24 President Says Today He Wants Economy & County Back Open by Easter - Exactly what Qanoners predicted?   2020_03_24 President Says Today He Wants Economy & County Back Open by Easter - Exactly what Qanoners predicted? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2020 4:55 pm

This one is so compelling that a dedicated thread to follow it was warranted. Discern, but keep your eyes and ears open at the same time too.

Take a look at this one peeps. First a posting from a reddit conversation and below that a screen shot from an anon on 8kun that follows the same thought-line. It’s pretty compelling – and – if true and things happen this way we may be seeing an end in sight for this hysteria the Wuhan virus has caused worldwide. Discern though and take with a grain of salt.

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/fo9qz1/president_says_today_he_wants_economycounty_back/

reddit wrote:

President Says Today He Wants Economy/County Back Open by Easter - Exactly what Qanoners predicted?

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/24/coronavirus-response-trump-wants-to-reopen-us-economy-by-easter.html

SS: President Trump just told reporters that:

"We’re opening up this incredible country. Because we have to do that. I would love to have it open by Easter,” Trump said.

“I would love to have that. It’s such an important day for other reasons, but I’d love to make it an important day for this. I would love to have the country opened up, and rarin’ to go by Easter.”

This is EXACTLY what Qanoners have been saying for two weeks (I've been making fun of them for it, too). They're claiming this phase lasts until April 1, when the "Ten Days of Darkness" is set to occur, internet and other communications to go down as bad guys are rounded up. Then on April 10, which happens to be Good Friday, the mission is to be completed, with celebration to follow on Easter weekend. Coronavirus scare is providing cover for these operations and has convinced people to shelter in place for the duration.

The Qanoners point to coded messages from Q that reference 4, 10, 20 ... which happen to be numerical representations of Donald J. Trump's initials, DJT, but could also be interpreted as a date in U.S. date format: 4-10-20, or April 10, 2020 (easter weekend).

Gotta hand it to the Qanoners. They're looking less crazy by the day.

Now take a look at the chart below (make full size to see) – starting 11 March done in 30 days – starting March 16th the 15 days to slow the virus spread takes us to March 31 and the ten days of darkness starts and lasts until GOOD FRIDAY on April 10th and - Just in perfect time for EASTER SUNDAY – just like POTUS said he wanted.

2020_03_24 President Says Today He Wants Economy & County Back Open by Easter - Exactly what Qanoners predicted? Done_i10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

2020_03_24 President Says Today He Wants Economy & County Back Open by Easter - Exactly what Qanoners predicted? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2020_03_24 President Says Today He Wants Economy & County Back Open by Easter - Exactly what Qanoners predicted?   2020_03_24 President Says Today He Wants Economy & County Back Open by Easter - Exactly what Qanoners predicted? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2020 12:41 am

Very interesting....
Back to top Go down

2020_03_24 President Says Today He Wants Economy & County Back Open by Easter - Exactly what Qanoners predicted?
Page 1 of 1