Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE GREAT AWAKENING

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

THE GREAT AWAKENING Empty
PostSubject: THE GREAT AWAKENING   THE GREAT AWAKENING I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2020 9:48 am

I don't know who these people are.  But COINCIDENTALLY, I probably read 20 times yesterday,  'MESSAGE OVER MESSENGER'.

WILLY NILLY?  OF COURSE NOT.  But, DO NOT rely on your own understanding, of which we really have little of.   Instead, Trust God to confirm or deny.

These are the same people who wrote out the Spiritual consequences of fear that I posted.  And those Spiritual consequences are reflected in our life experiences;
Both those for 'GOOD' and those that are "ERROR' and cause separation from Wisdom.

Beloved Inhabitants of Earth; many of you, in this time of imposed or self-imposed quarantine, are cut off from your familiar routines, familiar contacts and familiar habits. In short, you find yourselves in a “tight corner”, on a physical level but also on a mental level.

There is no point in trying to describe exactly what situation you are in, or what awaits you, for this will differ so tremendously from person to person, and from country to country. Suffice to say that wherever you are, if you look out of a window and see a bird flying, you will realise that you are not “free” to do as you wish, compared with the past.

What does it mean, on a mental level, to be in a “tight corner”? It means that your views and your outlook on life have so far been restricted, that you have put on corsets of superstition, that you have steeped yourselves in dogma, that you have swamped yourselves in rituals which have had stifling and harmful results.

You may still be naïve to all this, but when you come to rest in your “corners”, you will be forced to discard all this. You will become “naked”, separated from all structures and pre-meditated priorities. You will be pared back to the bare essentials of caring for yourself and others.

YOU will be forced to give up your addictions. You will realise your dependency on outer attributes, instead of relying on YOURSELVES and –to put a finer point upon it – on the DIVINE CORE WITHIN YOURSELVES from which you have long been separated.

Has this all happened randomly, beloved inhabitants of earth? Has a virus inexplicably appeared and run riot across the globe, making you helpless victims?
As in every situation, you have collective responsibility:

contd.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE GREAT AWAKENING   THE GREAT AWAKENING I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2020 9:54 am

This 2nd part does not much apply to us who make our First Labor the yielding to the Spirit of God in ALL THINGS.
But I'll include it anyway, as it explains the circumstances of MANY who inhabit the earth.

YOU have pandered to the wishes of the “powers that be”(powers which will soon be no longer)
YOU have scrambled for money.
YOU have degraded your principles.
YOU have relinquished your divine sovereignty.
YOU have let yourselves be led by the nose.
YOU have ignored “dreadful situations”, both near to you and on the other side of the world.
YOU have let despots rule.
YOU have allowed despots to develop biological weapons.
YOU have let corrupted religions dictate the rules.
YOU have deserted your fellow humans.
YOU have sunk into the depths of depravity.
YOU have injured yourselves and the planet.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE GREAT AWAKENING   THE GREAT AWAKENING I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2020 10:00 am

Do you really think that all this can come to pass without any serious consequences? Do you really think you can stop the natural and sacred desire to progress towards perfection? Your earth cannot bear this stagnation any longer, and as she is supported by celestial forces (AS YOU ALL ARE, IF YOU CHOOSE THE PATH OF PROGRESS TOWARDS PERFECTION), you are now at the point where you must CHOOSE whether to change your behavior and accompany her, or whether to resist progress and be thrown off the planet.

These may seem like incredible developments, and incredible consequences, yet if you fully investigate your falsely presented planetary “history”, and that of your solar system, then all this will actually appear to be a logical conclusion.

What are the advantages of being “caught in a corner”?
YOU are forced to concentrate your gaze in one direction.
YOU are forced to be STILL.
YOU are forced to self-reflect and GO WITHIN.
YOU are invited to DEVELOP FAITH IN THE DIVINE PLAN.
YOU gain INNER STRENGTH and SELF-RELIANCE.
YOU are trained to trust YOUR OWN INTUITION.
YOU are forced to recognized the value of others who are no longer around.
YOU are forced to realise what was a burden.
YOU are forced to recognize your crutches.
YOU are forced to recognize your joys.
In short, this is a GLORIOUS OPPORTUNITY FOR SOUL GROWTH.

Whoever you are and wherever you are, this is the period of TRANSITION TO A BETTER WORLD. YOUR PERSONAL TRANSFORMATION IS AN ESSENTIAL STEPPING STONE IN THIS PROCESS. EACH INDIVIDUAL – AND ALL THEIR THOUGHTS, ACTIONS AND LEARNING EXPERIENCES – COUNTS TOWARDS THE CONSTRUCTION OF A PEACEFUL WORLD.
Therefore, rejoice in this time of enforced stillness, for it will result in glory. 

Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: THE GREAT AWAKENING   THE GREAT AWAKENING I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2020 3:55 pm

Well, actually, the way my life has been these last few years, none of this applies to my life....none! I have been on my own and managed, without any one having to come and see.....not been forced to anything really! The Lord has been my companion through all this and still is...I did wonder who had written this though, sounds very new agey to me!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE GREAT AWAKENING   THE GREAT AWAKENING I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2020 4:19 pm

Yaddy wrote:
Well, actually, the way my life has been these last few years, none of this applies to my life....none! I have been on my own and managed, without any one having to come and see.....not been forced to anything really! The Lord has been my companion through all this and still is...I did wonder who had written this though, sounds very new agey to me!
I'd venture to say, not' New Agey'.  It's All Agey.  Wink

If I switch the order of your words and put God First, as it really is with you, then it reads:

"The Lord has been my companion through all this and still is.  And In and With Him,  I  have been on my own and managed, without any one having to come and see.....not been forced to anything really! 

You see, you acknowledge your independence as coming from Him.

I would say that about my life too.  What's written in the above post is for people who do not yet know how to live In and Through Him, and that they can take this time of being 'set apart' from the world to develop that relationship with Him.

Does that help make it make any more sense?  New Age takes the Power of God to be of themselves, not of Him.  And therefore they do not acknowledge their need for Him, or His Sovereignty in Heaven and earth.
They rely on 'self' and have no intentions of yielding to or worshiping or kneeling before any Lord, King Jesus.

I've looked into the group that post came from. They testify to God the Father, God the Son~Jesus, and God the Holy Ghost.

Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: THE GREAT AWAKENING   THE GREAT AWAKENING I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2020 1:55 am

You just put it "spot on" Dove....that is how it is right here with me, and I love it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE GREAT AWAKENING   THE GREAT AWAKENING I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE GREAT AWAKENING
Page 1 of 1