Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chinese wet markets come back to life – Chinese could give a shit about the rest of the world!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Chinese wet markets come back to life – Chinese could give a shit about the rest of the world! Empty
PostSubject: Chinese wet markets come back to life – Chinese could give a shit about the rest of the world!   Chinese wet markets come back to life – Chinese could give a shit about the rest of the world! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2020 1:46 pm

China, China, China! A backwards third world culture that HAS TO CHANGE! The world needs to come together and completely isolate that phuct-up country! Nothing goes into or comes out of China – PERIOD!

https://meaww.com/china-wet-markets-coronavirus-wuhan-covid-19-bats-reopens

meaww wrote:
Published on : 23:46 PST, Mar 28, 2020
Official Chinese figures may imply that the country may now be free of infection, but it is worth asking if opening such wet markets so soon is a good idea, especially considering how unsanitary the conditions in these places usually are. “Everyone here believes the outbreak is over and there's nothing to worry about anymore. It's just a foreign problem now as far as they are concerned,” said a China-based correspondent who captured photos of the markets in operation for The Daily Mail on Sunday.

Another correspondent who visited Dongguan said: “The markets have gone back to operating in exactly the same way as they did before coronavirus. The only difference is that security guards try to stop anyone taking pictures which would never have happened before.”

[More at link]

I've followed this mans (Serpentza) videos for years. Have a look at China from a South African man who lived there 14 years and has a Chinese wife. Also check out ADVChina, another that I've watched for years as well. WARNING: the first video is about DOG MEAT mainly. May be disturbing.

https://www.youtube.com/user/churchillcustoms/videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/serpentza/videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbHxeOQA1Mc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-93qchrWPE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ftZdHnHBHo

Sample below from ADVChina

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=np4OwQaJItY

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Chinese wet markets come back to life – Chinese could give a shit about the rest of the world! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese wet markets come back to life – Chinese could give a shit about the rest of the world!   Chinese wet markets come back to life – Chinese could give a shit about the rest of the world! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2020 1:40 pm

I watched a clip (as long as I could) of a Chinese woman searching thru a bush to find a bird's nest.
Then she removed the live baby bird and ate it on the spot-like she had picked a blueberry.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Chinese wet markets come back to life – Chinese could give a shit about the rest of the world!   Chinese wet markets come back to life – Chinese could give a shit about the rest of the world! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2020 2:00 pm

China is a culture still stuck in earlier than medieval times with a slick modern facade pasted over it for outsiders to see, like fancy buildings all lit up and all cosmopolitan in the big cities. It's like putting lipstick on a pig - it's STILL a pig! The mindset of the Chinese is to a western mind absolutely appalling, and rightly so. It's a cultural mindset that goes back hundreds of years. It's high time the Chinese join the 21st century.

Explore some of the many Serpenza and ADVChina videos at their YT channels when you get a minute. I've watched probably over 100+ of them over the years.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese wet markets come back to life – Chinese could give a shit about the rest of the world!   Chinese wet markets come back to life – Chinese could give a shit about the rest of the world! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chinese wet markets come back to life – Chinese could give a shit about the rest of the world!
Page 1 of 1