Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wise as Serpents Eyes Open No Fear JD Faraq

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Wise as Serpents  Eyes Open No Fear  JD Faraq Empty
PostSubject: Wise as Serpents Eyes Open No Fear JD Faraq   Wise as Serpents  Eyes Open No Fear  JD Faraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2020 12:10 pm

You remember J.D. Faraq and his prophecy updates.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G76nB6THoYc

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Wise as Serpents Eyes Open No Fear JD Faraq   Wise as Serpents  Eyes Open No Fear  JD Faraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2020 1:42 pm

Dove wrote:
You remember J.D. Faraq and his prophecy updates.  

Now there's a face we haven't seen here in quit a while. I didn't remember the name - and - I see he's lost quite a bit of hair, but not those crazy Hawaiian shirts since the last time I saw him. Thanks, Dove, I'll watch and listen to him again later today. Be interesting to see if maybe he's having second thoughts about that pre-trib rapture thing too. Wink

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Wise as Serpents Eyes Open No Fear JD Faraq   Wise as Serpents  Eyes Open No Fear  JD Faraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2020 1:46 pm

Well, I could tell you but I wouldn't want to ruin the surprise.   chuckle

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Wise as Serpents Eyes Open No Fear JD Faraq   Wise as Serpents  Eyes Open No Fear  JD Faraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2020 2:04 pm

Dove wrote:
Well, I could tell you but I wouldn't want to ruin the surprise.   chuckle

Thank you. The antici . . .

. . . PATION is killing me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlwnbcxBuzI

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Wise as Serpents Eyes Open No Fear JD Faraq   Wise as Serpents  Eyes Open No Fear  JD Faraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2020 2:18 pm

Ok...that was a good one.  Green for you.  GREEN

Back to top Go down
Irish Coleen

PostSubject: Re: Wise as Serpents Eyes Open No Fear JD Faraq   Wise as Serpents  Eyes Open No Fear  JD Faraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2020 11:56 am

Thanks Dove for posting this video of JD Farag. I follow his mid week prophecy updates every week and have done so for the last few years. He is a very good preacher who keeps up with what is happening throughout the world and have recommended him to a few people. I only wish my own minister would talk about prophecy instead of the church sermons I sit listening to.  I feel sometimes just like staying at home rather than attending church. I go to a Methodist  church which does preach the gospel  and our need for Salvation, but you hear little verses of scripture from the Bible which the minister bases his sermons on, but sadly  never anything about the Rapture or end times. So glad I have an iPad and internet facilities. I have learned so much more coming to this site and enjoy the information and knowledge that you have all gleaned.  
Many thanks to you all.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Wise as Serpents Eyes Open No Fear JD Faraq   Wise as Serpents  Eyes Open No Fear  JD Faraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2020 10:55 pm

Well here it is, Tuesday evening, and I'm finally finding time to watch the video. Got my question answered within the first two minutes. I'm not sayin' anything though - don't wanna drop a spoiler and ruin the surprise for anyone else don't-cha know. Laughing

Wise as Serpents  Eyes Open No Fear  JD Faraq 3493825412

Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Wise as Serpents Eyes Open No Fear JD Faraq   Wise as Serpents  Eyes Open No Fear  JD Faraq I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2020 4:59 am

I'm with you Irish colleen, in the same situation, reasonably good preacher but short verses from here and there, refuses to ever talk about end times even though several of us have hinted that we'd love it, so, I also go to Farag, and Jack Hibbs and others.....they are so good at what they do!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wise as Serpents Eyes Open No Fear JD Faraq   Wise as Serpents  Eyes Open No Fear  JD Faraq I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wise as Serpents Eyes Open No Fear JD Faraq
Page 1 of 1