Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NORAD AND NORTHCOM NOW AT CHEYENNE MTN

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

NORAD AND NORTHCOM NOW AT CHEYENNE MTN Empty
PostSubject: NORAD AND NORTHCOM NOW AT CHEYENNE MTN   NORAD AND NORTHCOM NOW AT CHEYENNE MTN I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2020 5:49 pm

From the horses mouth-hear the video at link

https://www.teaparty247.org/alert-why-did-the-pentagon-just-send-essential-employees-to-an-underground-bunker/

According to The Drive, NORAD and NORTHCOM have already used up about 30% of the underground facility. With the increased personnel, O’Shaughnessy said, his “primary concern was … are we going to have the space inside the mountain for everybody who wants to move in there, and I’m not at liberty to discuss who’s moving in there.”

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

NORAD AND NORTHCOM NOW AT CHEYENNE MTN Empty
PostSubject: Re: NORAD AND NORTHCOM NOW AT CHEYENNE MTN   NORAD AND NORTHCOM NOW AT CHEYENNE MTN I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2020 11:25 am

I suppose they have always had a presence out there, so I take this to be either a message to us of the time at hand, or put out as a bolster to 'the narrative'. Or both.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

NORAD AND NORTHCOM NOW AT CHEYENNE MTN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: