Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

COVID-19 Testing – Israel & China Partner to do Coronavirus Swab Tests (IMPORTANT YOU SEE THIS)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

COVID-19 Testing – Israel & China Partner to do Coronavirus Swab Tests (IMPORTANT YOU SEE THIS) Empty
PostSubject: COVID-19 Testing – Israel & China Partner to do Coronavirus Swab Tests (IMPORTANT YOU SEE THIS)   COVID-19 Testing – Israel & China Partner to do Coronavirus Swab Tests (IMPORTANT YOU SEE THIS) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2020 8:22 am

I can’t wait to sign up to send my DNA to Israel,
said no-one EVER! angry spin

If you would never in a million years voluntarily send DNA samples to companies such as 23andMe.com or Ancestry.com you probably don’t want to take that COVID-19 swab either. Great way to get those DNA profiles in some nefarious data base from folks like us who’d never use the commercial services.

I don’t trust Is-ra-hell or the chi-coms as far as I can throw either of them. Like a mackerel washed up on a moon-lit beach – this both shines and stinks!

Tinfoil hat ON
WHAT ARE THEY REALLY LOOKING FOR?
Tinfoil hat STILL ON – there’s no OFF button on this one folks.

https://nocamels.com/2020/03/israel-china-coronavirus-testing-myheritage/

Nocamels wrote:
Israeli-founded genealogy platform MyHeritage, the company behind DNA testing for family ancestry, has partnered with the Beijing Genomics Institute (BGI) to set up a lab for accelerated COVID-19 testing in Israel, the company announced on Friday.

The lab is expected to begin running on April 9 and will be able to conduct 10,000 tests a day with a goal of as many as 20,000 tests, MyHeritage said.

In 2016, MyHeritage launched a genetic testing service that provides DNA matching, ancestry, and ethnicity estimates.

[Moar at link]

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

COVID-19 Testing – Israel & China Partner to do Coronavirus Swab Tests (IMPORTANT YOU SEE THIS) Empty
PostSubject: Re: COVID-19 Testing – Israel & China Partner to do Coronavirus Swab Tests (IMPORTANT YOU SEE THIS)   COVID-19 Testing – Israel & China Partner to do Coronavirus Swab Tests (IMPORTANT YOU SEE THIS) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2020 2:37 pm

Yes Researcher, I was thinking the same thing about all of that swabbing.  They are  definitely interested in the dna.. they are looking for something and what better way to get it.  I noticed  last year how the dna/ancestry commercials almost out numbered the trial lawyer commercials during the morning news as I got ready in the mornings.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: COVID-19 Testing – Israel & China Partner to do Coronavirus Swab Tests (IMPORTANT YOU SEE THIS)   COVID-19 Testing – Israel & China Partner to do Coronavirus Swab Tests (IMPORTANT YOU SEE THIS) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2020 12:21 pm

Joseph Farrell is all over this today. See link for more than just the small bit I copied over in quote-box.

https://gizadeathstar.com/2020/04/testing-for-dna-er-i-mean-corona-virus/

Joseph Farrell wrote:
However, that raises another less-obvious but still-implied question, and hence our high octane speculation of the day.  The coupling of testing with sequencing companies suggests the possibility that the tests could include a covert DNA sampling itself, building up a large database. Indeed, perhaps the sequencing expertise was needed in a certain way, for if one suspected biowarfare were being carried out, one would want sample of patients' DNA to see what, if any, might be genetic markers for people taken ill with the virus. And that possibility suggests in turn yet another possibility.

Perhaps, just perhaps, one of the objectives of the whole plandemic is to create a climate of opinion for massive testing (voluntary or otherwise), because the designers of the operation are looking for some particular "group" of "someones" not otherwise visible to the naked eye, but only detectable through genetic sequencing.

If that sounds wild, woolly, and "too out there", that's because it is. But at this stage, after weeks of obfuscations and revisions on almost all aspects of this story, from the numbers to the vectors to the politicians and the experts, from claim and counterclaim, I'd put absolutely nothing past any of them.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: COVID-19 Testing – Israel & China Partner to do Coronavirus Swab Tests (IMPORTANT YOU SEE THIS)   COVID-19 Testing – Israel & China Partner to do Coronavirus Swab Tests (IMPORTANT YOU SEE THIS) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2020 3:01 pm

So much of this just does not make sense, and I just wonder >WHO< is really behind this whole thing. I do know who runs the worlds financial systems....Maybe somebody is getting scared of the US going to a precious metal system? If the truth is ever known, I suspect there will be a big backlash against against somebody. Maybe our "friend?"
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: COVID-19 Testing – Israel & China Partner to do Coronavirus Swab Tests (IMPORTANT YOU SEE THIS)   COVID-19 Testing – Israel & China Partner to do Coronavirus Swab Tests (IMPORTANT YOU SEE THIS) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2020 4:10 pm

The DNA collection, under the guise of testing for chinaflu, is puzzling. What are the looking for? My wife and I are hermits as it is, but we are bowing out for damn sure now. We will not cooperate with any federal or state agencies,doctors or any testing horseshit. I have one more trip to the hardware store to make for a new A/C, fertilizer and seed, a trip to piggly wiggly to stock up bigly on essential food items, and my old favorite Dollar General for some odds and ends and stock up on fig bars. This picture is so skewed that I can't get a bead on it to straighten it up. I have a lot of theories and speculation but not one that I would wear on my head like a hat. I don't like the idea of IS-RA-EL and China teaming up on anything( if they haven't already). I don't trust the communist chinks, nor do I trust the zionists either. Taiwan and the average person in Israel, no problem with them, and even the poor mainland chinese. I think Americans that love freedom, had better get ready to fight for it
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: COVID-19 Testing – Israel & China Partner to do Coronavirus Swab Tests (IMPORTANT YOU SEE THIS)   COVID-19 Testing – Israel & China Partner to do Coronavirus Swab Tests (IMPORTANT YOU SEE THIS) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2020 4:26 pm

I was a little upset at the last "speech" by our president.  He didn't seem like himself at all . Wonder if he's been vaccinated recently?  I sure won't be taking a shot unless I'm tied down.
   Also wondering about the asteroid belt being something big. Well , I'm not worried because I know Who I belong to, just thinking out loud. 
 By the way , as I was working today, the  audio bible I listen to somehow skipped to Revelation and started. . Lots to think about ..
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: COVID-19 Testing – Israel & China Partner to do Coronavirus Swab Tests (IMPORTANT YOU SEE THIS)   COVID-19 Testing – Israel & China Partner to do Coronavirus Swab Tests (IMPORTANT YOU SEE THIS) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2020 2:19 pm

And another good reason to avoid the test swabs! Both of these articles originate from the UK. Links with brief snippets below.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11296594/coronavirus-testing-delayed-kits-contaminated-covid19/

thesun wrote:
CORONAVIRUS testing in the UK has been delayed after kits were found to be contaminated with Covid-19, it's reported.

Key components ordered from overseas for the tests were found to contain traces of the virus earlier this week.

It comes as Britain attempts to ramp up mass testing after capacity appeared to lag behind other major nations, including the US and Germany.

To meet demand and boost production, the government has enlisted private companies to help - with plans for thousands of kits to be made available within the coming weeks.

The World Health Organisation (WHO) has urged countries to "test, test, test" as a key part of its strategy to beat the virus.

[More at link]

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/03/30/uks-attempt-ramp-coronavirus-testing-hindered-key-components/

telegraph wrote:
Traces of the virus were detected in parts due for delivery from overseas in the coming days

Britain’s attempt to ramp up mass coronavirus testing has been dealt a blow after key components ordered from overseas were discovered to be contaminated with coronavirus, the Telegraph can disclose.

Laboratories across the country were on Monday warned to expect a delay after traces of the virus were detected in parts due for delivery in the coming days.

It comes as ministers and public health chiefs face growing questions over why Britain’s testing capacity appears to be lagging far behind other major nations including the US and South Korea.

To accelerate production, the government has enlisted private firms to help produce thousands of kits in the hope that mass testing will be available to the public within weeks....

[The rest is behind a pay wall]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: COVID-19 Testing – Israel & China Partner to do Coronavirus Swab Tests (IMPORTANT YOU SEE THIS)   COVID-19 Testing – Israel & China Partner to do Coronavirus Swab Tests (IMPORTANT YOU SEE THIS) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2020 10:36 pm

https://www.timesofisrael.com/health-ministry-begins-controversial-tracking-of-coronavirus-patients/

Israel starts surveilling virus carriers, sends 400 who were nearby to isolation

As controversial tracking starts, people who were in close contact with those confirmed to have COVID-19 are informed by text message they must home-quarantine

By JUDAH ARI GROSS and TOI STAFF / 18 March 2020, 10:34 pm

The Health Ministry announced Wednesday it has begun using mass surveillance tools to retrace the movements of coronavirus carriers and has already informed 400 people in contact with them that they must enter quarantine.

The electronic tracking program, which is being conducted by the Shin Bet security service for the ministry, has faced harsh criticism, including by members of the government, and its legality is currently being challenged in the High Court of Justice.

The tracking aims to alert and order into quarantine people who, in the previous two weeks, were within two meters for 10 minutes or more of someone who turns out to have the virus. Self-quarantine for the virus lasts 14 days; thus, if the proximity incident was, say, 10 days earlier, those ordered into isolation would be required to stay there for four days..

Israel starts surveilling virus carriers, sends 400 who were nearby to isolation

As controversial tracking starts, people who were in close contact with those confirmed to have COVID-19 are informed by text message they must home-quarantine

By JUDAH ARI GROSS and TOI STAFF / 18 March 2020, 10:34 pm

The Health Ministry announced Wednesday it has begun using mass surveillance tools to retrace the movements of coronavirus carriers and has already informed 400 people in contact with them that they must enter quarantine.

The electronic tracking program, which is being conducted by the Shin Bet security service for the ministry, has faced harsh criticism, including by members of the government, and its legality is currently being challenged in the High Court of Justice.

The tracking aims to alert and order into quarantine people who, in the previous two weeks, were within two meters for 10 minutes or more of someone who turns out to have the virus. Self-quarantine for the virus lasts 14 days; thus, if the proximity incident was, say, 10 days earlier, those ordered into isolation would be required to stay there for four days..

---------------------------------------------------
Anon reported:
This evening, I received an sms from the Ministry of Health saying that on Monday, March 23, between 7 and 8 pm, I was next to someone who now has the virus and is exhibiting its symptoms (Hashem yishmor). So I am in quarantine until Monday, bH.
This made me know frist-hand how Big Brother is so watching. For I am rarely with people on that day at that time. I do not recall being out, unless perhaps I went to a grocery store, but I do not remember such. I thought it must be a mistake and called the veriification hotline. It was verified.
Amazing! How can they know that 10 days ago, at a very specific time, I was next to a specific person? Must be SmartPhone GPS. This shows that "they" are recording every second of every activity in which I am involved. Pretty heavy!
Of course, this is exactly how it is in Heaven where every moment of my life has been recorded, including every thought, word and deed. And eventually (ad 120), I will be held to account for everything. Praised be the Righteous, Compassionate Judge Who never forgets! Teshuvah!!
this is the message on face book i cant put the link up becouse i dont know if he want this info with his name public

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COVID-19 Testing – Israel & China Partner to do Coronavirus Swab Tests (IMPORTANT YOU SEE THIS)   COVID-19 Testing – Israel & China Partner to do Coronavirus Swab Tests (IMPORTANT YOU SEE THIS) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COVID-19 Testing – Israel & China Partner to do Coronavirus Swab Tests (IMPORTANT YOU SEE THIS)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: