Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Out Of The Shadows Documentary - How the MSM & Hollywood Manipulate & Control the Masses

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Out Of The Shadows Documentary - How the MSM & Hollywood Manipulate & Control the Masses Empty
PostSubject: Out Of The Shadows Documentary - How the MSM & Hollywood Manipulate & Control the Masses   Out Of The Shadows Documentary - How the MSM & Hollywood Manipulate & Control the Masses I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2020 5:08 am

Just uploaded! I’ve been hearing about this documentary 'in the works' for a while and have been patiently waiting on it. It’s finally here and I’m watching it now. It was worth the wait.

78 minutes to watch – share it before YT censors it. I've already downloaded and saved it.

Show Notes wrote:
Apr 10, 2020

outofshadows.org

The Out Of The Shadows documentary lifts the mask on how the mainstream media & Hollywood manipulate & control the masses by spreading propaganda throughout their content. Our goal is to wake up the general public by shedding light on how we all have been lied to & brainwashed by a hidden enemy with a sinister agenda.

This project is the result of two years of blood, sweat, and tears by a team of woke professionals. It’s been independently produced and funded and is available on many different platforms for free for anyone to watch.

Patriots made this documentary with the sole purpose of getting the truth out there. If you like the documentary, please share this video.

You can support our team and future projects making a donation at outofshadows.org

A few comments below the film - peeps are liking it a lot.

Quote :
Corey Feldman been trying to tell everyone about this for years

WHAT a documentary. This is all stuff I have learned slowly over the years but you put it together so perfectly for someone who is just waking up to all of this. I pray for all of your safety. Thank you for putting this together and spreading truth! This is the perfect "red pill" for awakening others in a way that is still sensitive to absolutely horrific information.

We already know Youtube is gonna find an absolutely bogus BS reason to censor this

dats why i dwnld it

me too.

Record it download it anyway u can before it gets deleted

Facebook already banded it. If you try to share to Facebook, they will and have removed it.

This documentary was wild. Epstein didn’t kill himself.

https://youtu.be/MY8Nfzcn1qQ

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Out Of The Shadows Documentary - How the MSM & Hollywood Manipulate & Control the Masses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Of The Shadows Documentary - How the MSM & Hollywood Manipulate & Control the Masses   Out Of The Shadows Documentary - How the MSM & Hollywood Manipulate & Control the Masses I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2020 7:05 am

I just finished watching and it was worth the wait! Lots about pizzagate et-al in this. Kevin Shipp is in this too from start to finish. Much about MK-Ultra, CIA mind control, some interesting segments about Laurel Canyon, satanism, spirit cooking, Epstein, Podesta (both Podestas) and the list goes on. I predict that this won't live long on YouTube. I watched this from my downloaded copy so I've verified that I have a good clean clear copy to share should it go POOF down the internet memory hole.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Out Of The Shadows Documentary - How the MSM & Hollywood Manipulate & Control the Masses   Out Of The Shadows Documentary - How the MSM & Hollywood Manipulate & Control the Masses I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2020 12:07 pm

15 days since release - over ten million views. I expected YT to have whacked it long ago but it is still being shadow banned.

•Apr 10, 2020

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out Of The Shadows Documentary - How the MSM & Hollywood Manipulate & Control the Masses   Out Of The Shadows Documentary - How the MSM & Hollywood Manipulate & Control the Masses I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out Of The Shadows Documentary - How the MSM & Hollywood Manipulate & Control the Masses
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: