Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

China Is Removing Everyone of African Descent from Its Borders - Blaming Blacks for Corona Virus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

China Is Removing Everyone of African Descent from Its Borders - Blaming Blacks for Corona Virus Empty
PostSubject: China Is Removing Everyone of African Descent from Its Borders - Blaming Blacks for Corona Virus   China Is Removing Everyone of African Descent from Its Borders - Blaming Blacks for Corona Virus I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2020 9:30 pm

I warned in another thread about this. Asians in general are some of the most racist people on the planet. I know this from experience having been stationed in the military on the Japanese island of Okinawa. I've encountered the same thing here in San Diego where we have huge HUGE Asian populations displaced from Vietnam, Korea, and Philippines mostly. I worked with these people daily in my profession for many years. It is an endemic cultural mindset. Most older ones act like they are some kind of hot shit on a stick king of the hill and above you. Their kids born and raised in America are a little mellower. Yes, I’m painting with a broad brush. I've seen it and lived it.

https://www.kenyans.co.ke/news/51884-kenyans-evicted-houses-china-blamed-coronavirus

Video’s and photos inside the linked article above.

Quote :
Kenyans Evicted From Houses in China, Blamed for Coronavirus [SCREENSHOTS]

[Just see the link for the story]

Some shots from Chinese social media below.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EVSS4iLUMAItrZH?format=jpg&name=large
China Is Removing Everyone of African Descent from Its Borders - Blaming Blacks for Corona Virus EVSS4iLUMAItrZH?format=jpg&name=large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EVSS4iLUEAAQIpL?format=jpg&name=large
China Is Removing Everyone of African Descent from Its Borders - Blaming Blacks for Corona Virus EVSS4iLUEAAQIpL?format=jpg&name=large

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

China Is Removing Everyone of African Descent from Its Borders - Blaming Blacks for Corona Virus Empty
PostSubject: Re: China Is Removing Everyone of African Descent from Its Borders - Blaming Blacks for Corona Virus   China Is Removing Everyone of African Descent from Its Borders - Blaming Blacks for Corona Virus I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2020 6:40 pm

Talk about deflection.  "It wasn't us!  whine...It was THEM.

So there is one point of possible truth. And that is that the dark skin pigment supposedly prevents the uptake of vita D from sunlight, thereby leaving them more suseptible to the virus.
IDK if that's true, but I've seen it said here regarding the US as well to explain why the black population is being hit disproportionately by the virus.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

China Is Removing Everyone of African Descent from Its Borders - Blaming Blacks for Corona Virus
Page 1 of 1