Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Does 'Normal' Mean to You

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

What Does 'Normal' Mean to You Empty
PostSubject: What Does 'Normal' Mean to You   What Does 'Normal' Mean to You I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2020 10:51 am

I'd especially like to hear your prospective derived from listening to SQ, Hagmann, etc.
Fauci pushed the 'New Normal' of forfeited societal norms, personal freedoms and choices.  

In that regard, I wasn't dismayed by the Michigan rally.  That was not due to the accepted covid restrictions as outlined by POTUS at all, though anyone with a (D) attached to their name presented it as such.
And AS FAR AS I KNOW, it was grassroots and not a cabal driven agenda.

The Governor's random power plays were similar to no 'Big Gulps', no plastic straws, etc.  And these things, as trivial and foolish as they are, are a part of how those desiring power think to soften and erode self governance.  And much greater examples do exist, of course. Big ones that society hardly takes notice of, or have assumed to have no recourse against.  And so in Michigan we exercised a little 'recourse'.

The 'silent war' has been trying, especially now that we KNOW many of the players, and their dirty deeds.  And having to WAIT on the Plan, though wise, may not immediately have the 'trickle down effect' to slap those peons who continually insult our intelligence.  Patience is good for humanity as we wait for them to wake up. For us (the many), we've already been waiting a lifetime.
But for sure we can't blow it now!  standing on the precipice of victory! 

YET, to let them know that Americans have not grown soft, that we are still a force of MANY to reckon with, and a reminder to don't take our patience as capitulation, also seemed okay for that moment.

POTUS came back and said, we will return to normal.
For someone like me whose vision, heart and soul are fixed on the Coming Kingdom,
'normal' does little for me.  In fact, it only speaks of more delay. 

But what exactly is this 'normal'?  
Faith, family, work, school, recreation, more people doing good than evil..taxes, surveillance beyond your imagination, a space program of insane expense while people in the world still starve, the triumph over sickness and disease with 'safe' and 'approved' BUT mandated vaccines?  
How about 'airwaves' full of subliminal messaging?

I COULD outline a coming dictatorship and military takeover.  BUT, many things stand between us and that outcome.  Too many to bother to entertain that thought, I feel.
Should we ever need to, we're ready to do that.
I know this list is much longer.  So it's your turn.  Would you mind adding to it?

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Does 'Normal' Mean to You   What Does 'Normal' Mean to You I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2020 12:18 pm

We've gone over the precipise.  We can all read our Bibles.  Normal, for me, will only occur when Jesus is enthroned in Jerusalem.

Trump tried as hard as he could.  The forces of evil have a fallen realm timetable.  Nothing will stop it.  If people can't see the 4 horsemen mounted up and riding, they have far greater problems than a new normal.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: What Does 'Normal' Mean to You   What Does 'Normal' Mean to You I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2020 6:21 pm

Often I have more than one perspective.  Kind of an okay thing, kind of a curse.  

My feelings are we'll battle because of the indictments through the summer. And maybe any challenges upon the nation can be blamed on that.
Trump WILL win 2020.
None of that talks to an accelerated occurance and intensity of events as Jesus said.

But no matter what, I advocate 100% for battling on.  Quitting just is not an option.
We will fight for the Good and the Right, always.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: What Does 'Normal' Mean to You   What Does 'Normal' Mean to You I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2020 10:01 pm

What is normal? I live on the underside of the world...things are so different here, and it seems to many of us, that, because we are where we are, a large proportion of the rest of the world don't think we are really there. Our Government half-heartedly listens to your president, thinks he is great, which most of us think too....( would you believe it's quite a few of people from the USA who migrated here, don't agree with him?) where was I? Oh yes, then our prime minister does realise that we are not the same and we are an island and he does things just a little different, which, so far, we, as a population, have agreed on...The future normal, to me will not be as the past normal.....Age has a good deal to do with that, for me. There are now laws into place, which were not there, before, they have quietly passed bills, that were not passed before...we have to learn to live with what they have passed, when we find out. I imagine it will have a fair bit to do with what we can and or can't do!...So, the new normal is waited on, here, with bated breath, as we all know..."Things will change"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Does 'Normal' Mean to You   What Does 'Normal' Mean to You I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Does 'Normal' Mean to You
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: