Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quote from Tyson Foods

Go down 
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

Quote from Tyson Foods Empty
PostSubject: Quote from Tyson Foods   Quote from Tyson Foods I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2020 1:34 pm

I was not going to plant a full garden this year because its just gotten to be a huge undertaking as I age, but all of the toilet paper fights and panic buying caused to me to come to the conclusion that I ought to plan on having a big garden. Looks like I might be a popular fellow around here if this is true, and I have no doubt that it is. I probably need more ammo for my FIB approved new weapon, too. I am probably going to buy another one in a few days to see if the FIBs want to try play games again...

Tyson says food chain supply in troublePosted on 4/27/20 at 12:58 pm
up vote9down vote2

Some of y'alls best fantasies may be materializing....Tyson says food shortages are almost at a point where they are inevitable....plenty of food on the farm, getting it through the processing industry and on grocery shelves becoming problematic. It won't take much of that to become a REAL problem....

I saw it happen in 72 hours 5 winters ago when roads were shut down and there was no way to make deliveries to our corner of New Mexico.....within 3 days the 2 grocery stores in town were out of everything and folks were UGLY...to the point the police had to act...and finally the governor, ordering the national guard to open roads enough to supply grocery stores. That happens in a city and folks will panic and act a fool.....its a minor miracle we take for granted each trip to the store or restaurant that food is produced and distributed as it is in the West.....that shite goes south and folks will act a fool....
Back to top Go down

Quote from Tyson Foods
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: