Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 Empty
PostSubject: General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020    General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2020 10:42 am

http://thephaser.com/2020/05/general-flynn-exonerated-as-evidence-mounts-against-obama/

https://youtu.be/35IE44Q4Kic

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020    General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2020 8:47 pm

https://twitter.com/Techno_Fog/   

Has proofs of the non-case documents against Flynn, and what was erroneously presented to Judge Sullivan, and what docs were withheld and ultimately released.
There should be punitive action against the prosecution !  And also perhaps against Flynn's original defense team.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020    General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2020 10:11 pm

There's more mileage to the Flynn story.  And there's no end of very interesting legal malfeasance to read about.  
Besides https://twitter.com/Techno_Fog/   a lawyer.
there's:
https://twitter.com/shipwreckedcrew  > 22 years as federal prosecutor; six years private practice. who writes at https://www.redstate.com/shipwreckedcrew/2020/05/09/what-happens-at-lawfareblog-when-ben-wittes%e2%80%99-baby-cannon-explodes-in-his-face/

and https://www.mediaite.com/obama/leaked-phone-call-reveals-obama-slamming-trump-admins-pandemic-response-dropping-of-flynn-case-absolute-chaotic-disaster/

Mediaite.com is a good source, I think, based on previous reading.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020    General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2020 11:24 am

One might assume Ignatius' goose is cooked.

https://twitter.com/SidneyPowell1/status/1259805437102358529
David Ignatius

@IgnatiusPost
· May 7

After DOJ drops Flynn case, a simple question: If Flynn did nothing wrong, why did he conceal his actions? https://washingtonpost.com/opinions/if-michael-flynn-did-nothing-wrong-why-didnt-he-tell-the-truth/2020/05/07/d3188354-90ab-11ea-a9c0-73b93422d691_story.html
------
Atty. Powell responds:
Flynn was honest with the #FBI. You are not. Tell us about the phone call you received in car after the #PassTheBaton ceremony January 10? Were you paid to write that Logan Act story or just #Clapper #Baker leak coconspirator?
@GenFlynn
@JosephJFlynn1
You helped set up Flynn

General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 EXu6XSUX0AAlUyV?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020    General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2020 10:08 pm

General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 EX8iLJkWoAEvpCR?format=jpg&name=small
 General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 EX8iLemXQAEezoG?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020    General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2020 8:24 pm

This is a clear and readable understanding of the illegality of Judge Sullivan's actions:

https://thefederalist.com/2020/05/14/the-constitution-requires-judge-emmet-sullivans-lawless-amicus-order-against-michael-flynn-be-overturned/

And HERE: https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2020/05/13/supreme-court-ruled-unanimously-last-week-against-improper-use-of-amicus-briefs-flynn/

The U.S. Supreme Court ruled unanimously last week against the improper use of amicus briefs by judges to shape a court case as they wish — which is what Judge Emmet G. Sullivan is doing, critics say, in the ongoing Michael Flynn case.

While such amicus briefs could be used in “extraordinary circumstances,” the Court’s list of examples did not include cases in which prosecutors simply dropped a case.
Sullivan has been criticized for inviting the intervention of amicus briefs. In a Wall Street Journal op-ed published Wednesday, for example, Harvard Law School professor emeritus Alan Dershowitz argued that judges are “umpires,” not “ringmasters”: “If the litigants come to an agreement, there is no controversy. The case is over. … Judge Sullivan should get back to the business of deciding actual controversies and get out of the business of producing political shows.”
------------------------------------
(me: If this move by Sullivan has purpose, that purpose may not be in any favor of the democrats )

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020    General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2020 9:43 pm

This circulating on twitter if we missed it:

Why were unmasking requests made by Samantha Power, James Clapper, Jim Comey, John Brennan and others on dates prior to December 28? This is the date of the infamous call where Kislyak reached out to Flynn.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020    General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2020 3:18 pm

The question was: Why were unmasking requests made by Samantha Power, James Clapper, Jim Comey, John Brennan and others on dates prior to December 28? This is the date of the infamous call where Kislyak reached out to Flynn.

And the answer is:
How did Corney know what Flynn was saying and how often?

Boom....... they were spying on him BEFORE the FISA application
The FISA was needed to cover this up

----------------------
I've read that there was already an existing FISA on Kislyak (?)

Maybe that was too messy to disclose? Or looked like entrapment of Flynn?  OR is not accurate.  IDK.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020    General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2020 5:02 pm

https://twitter.com/tracybeanz/status/1137198457968635905

On 1/13/17 the Obama administration gave a press conference, saying not only would they HELP the transition team reach out to foreign officials should they ask, but that they saw no problem with Flynn speaking to any foreign official- including Kislyak.

VIDEO AT LINK

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020    General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2020 5:21 pm

https://www.lawfareblog.com/obama-administration-releases-long-awaited-new-eo-12333-rules-sharing-raw-signals-intelligence

THE DAY PRIOR to the above press statement , on 12 Jan. 2017, OBAMA ISSUED NEW RULES FOR EO 12333.

"The New York Times reported this morning that the Obama administration has put into place new rules allowing the NSA to disseminate “raw signals intelligence information.” According to a 23-page, mostly declassified copy of the procedures, released today, Director of National Intelligence James Clapper signed the rules on Dec. 15 and Attorney General Loretta Lynch signed them on Jan. 3.
The changes have been a long time coming. On February 25, 2016, Charlie Savage reported for the Times that the Obama administration would soon be implementing a new system, years in the making, to provide more intelligence agencies across the federal government direct access to raw information collected by the NSA.
Recall that Executive Order 12333 permits dissemination of signals intelligence data only in accordance with procedures established by the DNI in coordination with the Defense Secretary and approved by the Attorney General. Under existing rules promulgated pursuant to the order, NSA analysts have long been tasked with filtering the surveillance information for the rest of the government—searching and evaluating the information directly, passing on only those portions of emails and phone calls that they determine relevant to colleagues at other agencies, and masking names and other information about innocent Americans using minimization procedures. "
a little more at link

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020    General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2020 8:50 am

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1262368525294977025.html

Obama's United Nations Amb. Samantha Power testified that she had no recollection of even a single such request to unmask Flynn. She made at least seven. When Sessions said that he had “no recollection”, Democrats called for his prosecution for perjury..

(contd at link)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020    General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2020 10:38 am

Tweeted 19 hrs ago:
The DC federal appeals court HAS ACCEPTED Michael Flynn's request to have the district judge overseeing his case removed and has ordered that judge to explain why he has gone to such great lengths to avoid the @TheJusticeDept   request to dismiss.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020    General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2020 5:51 pm

Other people are sharing in this thought that Judge Sullivan's most unlikely move, and Sidney's subsequent briefs are to further choke out the information needed to cook the Covington lawyers who first miserably represented Flynn.  
Considering Covington is in a relationship with Obama AG Eric Holder, it sounds like one more big, beautiful trap they cannot get out of.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020    General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2020 5:59 pm

Matt Whitaker @MattWhitaker46 3h

#FBI Director Wray opens internal review into how bureau handled #Flynn case
Americans want #accountability, this is a step in the right direction.

-------
(    Awww...does this mean we don't get to hang him?!?  )

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020    General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2020 7:49 am

EXCLUSIVE: Judge Emmett Sullivan from General Flynn Trial, Arranged Speaking Gig for James Comey at Howard University for $100,000 https://thegatewaypundit.com/2020/05/exclusive-judge-emmett-sullivan-general-flynn-trial-arranged-speaking-gig-james-comey-howard-university-100000/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020    General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2020 10:30 am

Does everyone else know who Flynn's 2nd interviewer was?  I read in passing last week that it was Peter Strzok, along with Joe Pientka.  Here's what is considered 'confirmation'.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/04/29/michael-flynn-strzok-fbi-notes-michael-flynn-interview/

https://hotair.com/archives/john-s-2/2020/05/06/former-fbi-agent-michael-flynn-railroaded-fbi/

It was published here in 2017 !
https://www.redstate.com/streiff/2017/12/04/youll-never-guess-name-fbi-agent-interviewed-mike-flynn/
--------------
Strzok and Page doctored one of the 302's, (probably with McCabe's knowledge?)  

And there's STILL a missing 302 (I think) which is now overshadowed by Judge Sullivan's nonsense,
but is the reason why Wray announced he would be doing something finally (to find it?)

I HOPE they can prove McCabe's at least as guilty as the size of his ego.  Remember a few months ago it was reported he was going to sue for his pension (over unlawful termination)?  That lasted about 3 days before that got dropped like a hot potato and he went back into his hole.  LOL.

Bill Priestep  ( assistant director of the FBI Counterintelligence Division from 2015 to 2018)
has been stepped around since day 1, leading to thoughts he was cooperating. 

And of course Comey (by his own admission) sent Pientka and Strzok to interview Flynn.

Which string to pull first?  And there are others not mentioned here.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020    General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2020 1:44 pm

Grenell responds (smackdown) to Sen. Mark (the snake) Warner:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/05/grenell-takes-dem-senator-mark-warner-woodshed-response-complaints-declassification-list-flynn-unmaskers/

Catherine Herridge  @CBS_Herridge
...a declassification that posed no conceivable risks to sources or methods, only to then request the declassification of actual intelligence reports”

General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 EY8sIiOWAAAVESi?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020    General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2020 7:03 pm

Replying to
@RezEvilGenius

@OzRevealed
and 4 others

This was probably my favorite nugget from the transcripts. Nice to see Kislyak having some fun and trolling
@HillaryClinton
and the DS with the use of "deplorable"...

General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 EZOIFpzUEAAYuEA?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020    General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2020 9:15 pm

https://www.westernjournal.com/exclusive-gen-flynn-forces-evil-want-steal-freedom-dark-night-god-stands-us/amp/   Pub'd June 11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdZ35q8FwPk

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020    General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2020 6:46 pm

@ETheFriend  Jun 12

Reminder: @GenFlynn
case will still be dismissed.
Amicus curiae are 3rd party opinion pieces.
-
Nothing has changed, all you are witnessing is another dog & pony show.

The MSM is using it to entrench people and ratchet up emotions on all sides.
My advice:
Don't Panic.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020    General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2020 12:28 pm

General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 EbSrKVQX0AEqopw?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020    General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2020 12:49 pm

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/504273-appeals-court-orders-judge-to-dismiss-flynn-charges?utm_source=thehill&utm_medium=widgets&utm_campaign=es_recommended_content

A federal appeals court on Wednesday ordered a judge to grant the Department of Justice's (DOJ) unusual move to drop charges against former national security adviser Michael Flynn.
A three-judge panel on the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals approved Flynn's petition to intervene in the case after a district court judge had tapped an outside counsel to argue against the DOJ's move.
The panel ruled 2-1, with two Republican-appointed judges carrying the majority, that U.S. District Judge Emmet Sullivan overstepped his authority in second-guessing the prosecutors' decision.
ADVERTISEMENT
"In this case, the district court’s actions will result in specific harms to the exercise of the Executive Branch’s exclusive prosecutorial power," Judge Neomi Rao, who was appointed to the circuit court by President Trump, wrote in the majority opinion.
"If evidence comes to light calling into question the integrity or purpose of an underlying criminal investigation, the Executive Branch must have the authority to decide that further prosecution is not in the interest of justice," Rao added.
(More at link)
 General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 KUuht00m_normal
✔@realDonaldTrump

Great! Appeals Court Upholds Justice Departments Request To Drop Criminal Case Against General Michael Flynn!

115K  10:40 AM - Jun 24, 2020

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020    General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2020 4:15 pm

We reached the fulfillment of the thread title:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/06/breaking-newly-released-strzok-notes-implicate-obama-biden-directly-ordering-sham-flynn-investigation/

Last month it was revealed 2020 Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden was in a January 5, 2017 Oval Office meeting discussing General Flynn’s phone calls with Russian Ambassador Kislyak with Obama, Yates, Comey, Rice and Brennan.
Strzok’s newly released notes suggest a secret meeting before January 5th was the reason the Flynn investigation was not closed.

The Strzok notes show then-Vice President Joe Biden wanted to invoke the Logan Act against General Mike Flynn.
Strzok also noted that Obama DIRECTLY ordered an investigation into Flynn, saying “Have the right people on the case.”
Then-FBI Director James Comey said the calls between Flynn and Kislyak “appear legit” but they went ahead with the hit job against Flynn.
“Strzok’s notes believed to be of January 4, 2017, reveal that former President Obama, James Comey, Sally Yates, Joe Biden and apparently Susan Rice discussed the transcripts of Flynn’s calls and how to proceed against him.”

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020    General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2020 12:31 pm

There was a gag order on General Flynn which is probably not rescinded.
The next vid with Sidney Powell alludes to how much cannot yet be said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHo4qYv3Gtw&feature=youtu.be

Last edited by Dove on Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020    General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2020 1:53 pm

Sidney Powell on with Lou Dobbs.  Posted 24 June 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zI-CAXbm7I

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020    General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2020 3:58 pm

General Flynn rallies the 'home' troops.  One I haven't seen b4.  What a dose of fired up Patriotism.

https://twitter.com/2MPatriot/status/1276146572619845634

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020    General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2020 5:07 pm

General Flynn is giving interviews, and making the E. and Q points.

https://www.westernjournal.com/exclusive-gen-flynn-dont-act-2-people-control-98/

Exclusive from Gen. Flynn: If We Don't Act, 2% of the People Are About To Control the Other 98%

General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 EbtiijMWkAI9Vjj?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020    General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2020 5:17 pm

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/06/huge-per-lawyer-general-flynn-targeted-knew-billions-brennan-company-running-off-books/

HUGE: Per His Lawyer — General Flynn Was Targeted Because “He Knew About the Billions Brennan and Company Were Running Off the Books”
Interview with Sidney Powell at link.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020    General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2020 9:08 pm

John Roberts  FOX News  (E thinks it won't drag on)

Judge Emmett Sullivan refuses to roll over on DC Circuit Flynn ruling. Asks for En Banc hearing before the Appellate Court. If denied, it likely ends. If accepted, this could go on for some time.
 General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 EcgczOLXsAAo7ak?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020    General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2020 1:32 pm

@ETheFriend  1h

@SidneyPowell1
is correct. Judge Sullivan has no standing to litigate.
Time to deny and dismiss this farce of a case against
@GenFlynn

----------------------------
Catherine Herridge  @CBS_Herridge

#FLYNN NOW:
@SidneyPowell1
files 29 page brief against petition to rehear dismissal before full panel Court of Appeals. Argues Judge Sullivan has “no standing to litigate,” his earlier filing has errors, ignores 80 pages DOJ exculpatory evidence “The district court has hijacked..
and extended a criminal prosecution for almost three months for its own purposes. For these reasons + those in Flynn’s Petition + Reply, + the arguments + briefs of the Government, this Court should deny rehearing + issue mandamus to dismiss with prejudice instanter.”
@CBSNews

General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 EdYDmNaXsAEkRwL?format=jpg&name=large

General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 EdYDmNfX0AEiPkn?format=jpg&name=large
contd.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020    General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2020 1:33 pm

General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 EdYDmNbXgAEfbkc?format=jpg&name=large

General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 EdYDmNbWAAEDBXc?format=jpg&name=large
(the way the pages are laid out.  I wonder if something happened on 6-19)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020    General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2020 1:04 pm

ETheFriend
2h
Update on 

@GenFlynn
case. Case will be re-heard en banc (by group of judges on bench).
Oral arguments will be presented August 11th.
-
They are dragging this out as long as is possible.
 General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 EeMFuYiXkAAAw-u?format=png&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020    General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2020 2:03 pm

@ETheFriend
1h
Eyes Open - Re 

@GenFlynn

Techno Fog@Techno_Fog 
Flynn update -

DC Court of Appeals requests the parties be prepared to address at oral argument:

1) Whether Judge Sullivan should disqualify himself for perceived impartiality; and

2) If Sullivan should disqualify himself as a party to the proceeding.

General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 Eeq05GBWkAEMp0N?format=png&name=900x900
 General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 Eeq1Q36XgAI_B8X?format=png&name=small
 General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 Eeq2LMJWsAEHstQ?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020    General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2020 2:47 pm

I had to look up "en bank court". Learn something new every day.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/En_banc

Wikipedia wrote:
In law, an en banc session (French for "in bench") is a session in which a case is heard before all the judges of a court (before the entire bench) rather than by one judge or a panel of judges selected from them.[1][2] The equivalent terms in banc, in banco or in bank are also sometimes seen.

En banc review is used for unusually complex cases, cases considered to be of greater importance, or when the court feels there is a particularly significant issue at stake.

[More at link]

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020    General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2020 3:13 pm

Techno Fog @Techno_Fog
4h
Flynn update - here is the order denying the mandamus.

The case goes back to Judge Sullivan.
The opinion ends with these words:
"we expect the District Court to proceed with appropriate dispatch"
 General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 EgwybjMX0AA0DU-?format=jpg&name=large
 General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 Egwyb8cX0AAsvwW?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020    General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2020 3:18 pm

Stephanie ac@stephanie_co23

This same court granted Hillary’s En Banc case to not appear to testify on emails and Benghazi. Simmer on that @judicialwatch
-------------------------------

[size=15]Catherine Herridge

@CBS_Herridge

[/size]

[size=23]#Flynn Appeals court denies former National Security adviser
@GenFlynn
’s effort to force a judge to immediately dismiss charges. 61 page opinion. ORDER attached.

General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 Egww8f8XsAA-A4b?format=jpg&name=900x900
[/size]

contd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020    General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2020 3:19 pm

General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 Egw8eAUWsAEMbi0?format=jpg&name=large
 General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 Egw8eAWXkAsFPmK?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020    General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2020 3:20 pm

General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 Egw8eAWWAAEt2o9?format=jpg&name=large
How sad and frustrating and disgusting

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020    General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2020 3:36 pm

Dove wrote:
How sad and frustrating and disgusting

It's a real SHIT-SHOW!

And a great example of why things are going to need deciding in a military court under the UCMJ. Our entire justice and court system is compromised top to bottom, almost everyone there needs to be fired, and we need to start fresh. Corrupt judges like Sullivan need to be **** by the **** until ****. Meanwhile we still have the military option.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020    General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2020 12:27 pm

Just got shittier:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/breaking-corrupt-judge-emmet-sullivan-pushes-back-release-general-flynn-case-innocent-man-election/

BREAKING: Corrupt Judge Emmet Sullivan Pushes Back ‘Resolution’ of General Flynn Case, an Innocent Man, Until AFTER THE ELECTION!
 General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 Eg2DiRHXkAUVkiF?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020    General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2020 12:32 pm

See thegatewaypundit.com today, especially this one:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/08/cnn-reporter-demands-president-trump-come-back-answer-question-leaves-briefing-room-video/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020    General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2020 12:20 pm

E.
@ETheFriend
1h
So how do files go missing from a system that uses digital signatures to track, limit, and record access to the information stored within it?
#SENTINEL #Flynn302
[size=0]https://fbi.gov/services/information-management/foipa/privacy-impact-assessments/sentinel
[/size]

General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 Eg7HGmYWAAEp7qV?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020    General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2020 12:23 pm

@ETheFriend
1h
I present the case of Trentadue v. FBI from 2014, in which the handling of 302s were discussed in detail.

See any reason they might not have properly filed Flynn's 302?
cc:
@SidneyPowell1

(case background linked here:)
[size=0]https://theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/27/oklahoma-city-bombing-brother-court-jesse-trentadue-kenneth
[/size]
 General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 Eg7KqrOXYAE2X3q?format=jpg&name=900x900
 General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 Eg7KrBZX0AEr2_m?format=jpg&name=900x900
contd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020    General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2020 12:27 pm

General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 Eg7KsGEXcAAtJzU?format=jpg&name=900x900
 General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 Eg7KttlX0AIsZwA?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020    General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2020 12:28 pm

@ETheFriend
1h
Blackmail, is the answer.

-----
But the solution is not simple.
-----
Strings still remain to be cut.
-----
Even the echo of corruption needs uprooted.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020    General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2020 12:14 pm

Step by step...

New FBI Texts: Agents Bought Liability Insurance over Russia Investigation

New text messages released by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Wednesday evening suggest that FBI agents involved in investigating Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign bought professional liability insurance for fear of being exposed and sued.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020    General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2020 7:32 pm

Barbara(Flynn) General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 2b50 General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 2b50 General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 2b50
Redgate #WhoLeakedGenFlynn

@BarbaraRedgate
· 4h

Flynn Family Statement- September 25, 2020: Evidence Of Massive Corruption By Obama-Biden FBI DOJ & SCO Pour From Just Released Documents Exposing Targeting Of General Flynn-To “Get Trump” We Demand Justice Now

General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 EiygmzUUMAALSPd?format=jpg&name=900x900

General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 EiygmzVUcAA1IND?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020    General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2020 6:58 pm

A new inspirational speech from General Flynn on video

https://www.westernjournal.com/exclusive-gen-flynn-america-falls-will-go/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020    General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2020 9:25 pm

More from Katherine Herridge from 24 Sept. 2020

The entries on the sidebar have alot of breakdown details.

https://twitter.com/CBS_Herridge/status/1310397868105256960/photo/1

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020    General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2020 3:37 pm

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/10/breaking-handwritten-notes-ogc-attorney-released-day-general-flynn-ambush-interview-doj-admits-altered-notes/

BREAKING: Handwritten Notes by OGC Attorney Released from Day After General Flynn Ambush Interview — DOJ Admits It Altered Notes!

The DOJ admits it “inadvertantly” altered the Flynn notes!
This is a lie.

They were targeting Flynn and they lied and got caught and now we have proof!
 General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 Flynn-notes

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020    General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Flynn Exonerated as evidence mounts against Obama! By The Phaser | May 8, 2020
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next