Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

POTUS Letter to Dr. Tedros of WHO

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

POTUS Letter to Dr. Tedros of WHO Empty
PostSubject: POTUS Letter to Dr. Tedros of WHO   POTUS Letter to Dr. Tedros of WHO I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2020 10:06 am

POTUS Letter to Dr. Tedros of WHO EYWTnTSXYAIqldc?format=jpg&name=large
POTUS Letter to Dr. Tedros of WHO EYWTnTRWoAAj4wg?format=jpg&name=large
contd

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: POTUS Letter to Dr. Tedros of WHO   POTUS Letter to Dr. Tedros of WHO I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2020 10:28 am

POTUS Letter to Dr. Tedros of WHO EYWTnTRXsAAi5Q7?format=jpg&name=large
POTUS Letter to Dr. Tedros of WHO EYWTnTUXkAA-khY?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: POTUS Letter to Dr. Tedros of WHO   POTUS Letter to Dr. Tedros of WHO I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2020 10:32 am

Read it yesterday. All you really need are in the last two paragraph's. Scathingly brilliant the way he told 'em, in essence, to eat shit. And he did it so nicely too. Wink

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: POTUS Letter to Dr. Tedros of WHO   POTUS Letter to Dr. Tedros of WHO I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2020 10:47 am

I appreciate the step by step account that makes and seals the case.

I'm of no persuasion to offer WHO a second chance at this point in time; and certainly not before deep and wide leadership and advisory changes.

And only as informational, never as obligated to follow.

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: POTUS Letter to Dr. Tedros of WHO   POTUS Letter to Dr. Tedros of WHO I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2020 3:58 pm

researcher wrote:
Read it yesterday. All you really need are in the last two paragraph's. Scathingly brilliant the way he told 'em, in essence, to eat shit. And he did it so nicely too. Wink
I love to tell people to "eat shit" but I suggest that they do it in the form of a sandwich
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: POTUS Letter to Dr. Tedros of WHO   POTUS Letter to Dr. Tedros of WHO I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2023 11:07 am

Looking for a WHO or Tedros thread, I found this gem.  (huh.  remember Jem?  I hope she's well).
I read my post and thought, 'who is this person?"  

Anyway, here's a little dirt on Tedros that might come in handy as I cry for those people.

If the goal is to kill people, hire a murderer. 

quik vid:
https://twitter.com/ar07107280/status/1630989994864136195?cxt=HHwWhsC-wcmwuKItAAAA

POTUS Letter to Dr. Tedros of WHO FqJxyXTXsAI8QjU?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POTUS Letter to Dr. Tedros of WHO   POTUS Letter to Dr. Tedros of WHO I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

POTUS Letter to Dr. Tedros of WHO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: