Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MikePompeo-State Dept. Briefing 20 May 2020

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

MikePompeo-State Dept. Briefing  20 May 2020 Empty
PostSubject: MikePompeo-State Dept. Briefing 20 May 2020   MikePompeo-State Dept. Briefing  20 May 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2020 8:25 pm

Pompeo on firing of State Department IG and Chinese government

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=27&v=rl83HzABYFo&feature=emb_logo    20 mins

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

MikePompeo-State Dept. Briefing  20 May 2020 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MikePompeo-State Dept. Briefing 20 May 2020   MikePompeo-State Dept. Briefing  20 May 2020 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2020 2:34 pm

https://republicanpost.net/mike-pompeo-slaps-dem-senator-with-his-own-history-of-problems-with-the-law/

In response, Senate Committee on Foreign Relations Chairman Sen. Bob Menendez (D-N.J.) and House Foreign Affairs Committee Chairman Rep. Eliot Engel (D-N.Y.) launched an investigation into Linick’s firing, saying “it may be an illegal act of retaliation.”
Pompeo addressed questions surrounding Linick during a press conference on Wednesday, acknowledging, “I recommended to the president that Steve Linick be terminated. Frankly, should’ve done it some time ago.”
The secretary of state told reporters, “This is all coming through the office of Sen. Menendez. I don’t get my ethics guidance from a man who was criminally prosecuted. Case number 15-155.”
Sen. Menendez was charged during the Obama administration with conspiracy, bribery, and honest services fraud and accused of abusing the power of his office. A federal judge declared a mistrial in the case in 2017, and the New Jersey Democrat was subsequently reelected.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

MikePompeo-State Dept. Briefing 20 May 2020
Page 1 of 1