Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

House Repubs SUE Nancy Pelosi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

House Repubs SUE Nancy Pelosi Empty
PostSubject: House Repubs SUE Nancy Pelosi   House Repubs SUE Nancy Pelosi I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2020 8:24 pm

https://conservativefighters.org/news/read-it-house-republicans-sue-pelosi-for-defying-231-year-constitutional-tradition-with-proxy-voting-pelosi-responds/

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) filed a lawsuit against Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) on Tuesday evening in an attempt to block the House of Representatives from allowing representatives to vote on behalf of up to ten other members of Congress as a designated proxy voter.
In addition to McCarthy, nearly two dozen Republican members of Congress have signed on as plaintiffs in the lawsuit, which also names the sergeant-at-arms and House clerk, two figures who serve a notable role in the proxy voting plan, as defendants.
I just filed a lawsuit in federal court to overturn Speaker Pelosi’s unconstitutional proxy voting scheme,” tweeted McCarthy on Tuesday evening. “It could allow as few as 20 Representatives to control the votes of 220. This is NOT the representative democracy our Founders envisioned or what our Constitution allows.”

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: House Repubs SUE Nancy Pelosi   House Repubs SUE Nancy Pelosi I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2020 6:19 am

Pelosi pulls the FISA re-authorization bill due to POTUS and Congressional pushback.  Wink 

That's Government working, and representing the people.

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: House Repubs SUE Nancy Pelosi   House Repubs SUE Nancy Pelosi I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2020 12:30 pm

Are they desperate or what ???  This is almost comical...

https://conservativefighters.org/news/breaking-pelosi-announces-intention-to-push-constitutional-measure-to-remove-president-trump-from-office/

In her weekly press conference, Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) informed media that she and other Democrats would be “discussing” the 25th Amendment to the United States Constitution — the amendment that allows a majority of Cabinet officials, with the assent of the Vice President, to remove the President because he is unfit to hold office.
Democrats have suggested deploying the 25th Amendment to remove President Donald Trump from office before, but this is the first time that leadership — notably, the Speaker of the House — has seemingly endorsed the idea.
Speaking to reporters Thursday, Pelosi hinted that Democrats would be discussing the issue seriously at their event Friday.
“Tomorrow, by the way, tomorrow, come here tomorrow. We’re going to be talking about the 25th Amendment. But not to take attention away from the subject we have now,” she said.
The 25th amendment allows for the vice president to sign off a plan to replace the president if a majority of Cabinet officials (or a majority of Congress, in specific instances) agree that the president is unfit to serve in office. It also allows the president to pass off duties to the vice president if he believes he cannot serve, even for just a short period of time.
Trump has not, at any time during his battle with coronavirus, passed his duties on to Vice President Mike Pence.
Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-CA) is well known for suggesting that Democrats initiate the complicated process to remove Trump from office, and pressed the Cabinet to hold a vote to end Trump’s tenure back in 2018. The New York Times reported, also in 2018, that before resigning, deputy attorney general, Rod J. Rosenstein suggested that he secretly record Oval Office meeting with the president in order to help convince Cabinet members to start the removal process following the president’s decision to fire then-FBI director James Comey.

Good grief Charlie Brown, she's a clown! Rose up out of the patch at midnight to scare all the uninformed in the land.
House Repubs SUE Nancy Pelosi Ej0alD2WsAE6TDb?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: House Repubs SUE Nancy Pelosi   House Repubs SUE Nancy Pelosi I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2020 12:39 pm

Donald Trump Jr.
@DonaldJTrumpJr
1h
The person who is third in line to the nuclear codes but was “setup” by her hair salon wants to have a conversation about the 25th amendment... Good one   
House Repubs SUE Nancy Pelosi 1f923House Repubs SUE Nancy Pelosi 1f923House Repubs SUE Nancy Pelosi 1f923

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: House Repubs SUE Nancy Pelosi   House Repubs SUE Nancy Pelosi I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2020 1:22 pm

PEA BRAIN PEELOSI

LETS HERE IT FOR REMOVING HER WITH 25TH
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: House Repubs SUE Nancy Pelosi   House Repubs SUE Nancy Pelosi I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2020 2:36 pm

spring2 wrote:
PEA BRAIN PEELOSI

Lets hear it for removing her with a firing squad!

There, fixed it for you.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

michael371 likes this post

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: House Repubs SUE Nancy Pelosi   House Repubs SUE Nancy Pelosi I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2020 4:05 am

researcher wrote:
spring2 wrote:
PEA BRAIN PEELOSI

Lets hear it for removing her with a firing squad!

There, fixed it for you.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: House Repubs SUE Nancy Pelosi   House Repubs SUE Nancy Pelosi I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2020 6:34 am

https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2020/10/09/pelosi_takes_big_stake_in_crowdstrike_democrat-tied_linchpin_of_russiagate_125557.html

You know Crowdstrike.  The cybersecurity firm CrowdStrike rose to global prominence in mid-June 2016 when it publicly accused Russia of hacking the Democratic National Committee and stealing its data. 
 The final reports of both Special Counsel Robert Mueller and the Senate Intelligence Committee cite CrowdStrike's forensics.

DNC law firm Perkins Coie hired CrowdStrike to investigate the  breach in late April 2016. At the outset, Perkins Coie attorney Michael Sussmann personally informed CrowdStrike officials that Russia was suspected of breaching the server. By the time CrowdStrike went public with the Russian hacking allegation less than two months later, Perkins Coie had recently hired Fusion GPS, the opposition research firm that produced discredited Steele dossier alleging a longstanding conspiracy between Trump and Russia.

CrowdStrike President Shawn Henry, who led the team that remediated the DNC breach and blamed Russia for the hacking, previously served as assistant director at the FBI under Robert Mueller. Since June 2015, Henry has also worked as an analyst at MSNBC, the cable network that has promoted debunked Trump-Russia innuendo perhaps more than any other outlet. Alperovitch, the co-founder and former chief technology officer, is a former nonresident senior fellow at the Atlantic Council, the Washington organization that actively lobbies for a hawkish posture toward Russia.
Campaign disclosures also show that CrowdStrike contributed $100,000 to the Democratic Governors Association in 2016 and 2017. 
-
Bring in the Atlantic Council, where the Swamp gets together. 
This article is a very good synopsis of parts of what happened with Fusion GPS.

And the Pelosi's are doing their part:
Recent financial disclosure filings show  the couple have invested up to $1 million in CrowdStrike Holdings. The Pelosis purchased the stock at a share price of $129.25 on Sept. 3. At the time of this article's publication, the price has risen to $142.97. 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House Repubs SUE Nancy Pelosi   House Repubs SUE Nancy Pelosi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

House Repubs SUE Nancy Pelosi
Page 1 of 1