Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Texas Cops: "We arrested Karen #1, we arrested Karen #2, and we arrested Karen’s soy-boi cuck husband too"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Texas Cops: "We arrested Karen #1, we arrested Karen #2, and we arrested Karen’s soy-boi cuck husband too" Empty
PostSubject: Texas Cops: "We arrested Karen #1, we arrested Karen #2, and we arrested Karen’s soy-boi cuck husband too"   Texas Cops: "We arrested Karen #1, we arrested Karen #2, and we arrested Karen’s soy-boi cuck husband too" I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2020 11:16 am

Imagine how bad your life must suck to be the one who tries to ruin a child’s birthday party.

Ohhh this is sooooo fricking good! Here we have a kid who loves race cars. It’s the boy’s birthday and a Texas car club organized a car parade in front of his house for him. Karen didn’t like that, no, not at all. Watch Karen get owned in the first video. Watch when the entire neighborhood invites the car club back (with the exception of Karen) for a repeat performance.

I laughed so hard that I ruined a pair of sneakers. Pardon me sir, is that brake fluid running down into your shoe and onto the street?

Angry KAREN Tries to Stop RACECAR BIRTHDAY PARADE for Kids!! **COPS CALLED, KARENS ARRESTED**

May 03, 2020 Show Notes wrote:
We got a bunch of race cars together to go give one of our friends sons a birthday car parade and most people were loving it except for this KAREN. She took it upon herself to block off the road and call the cops but she didn't realize the cops would side with us! This was awesome and Happy Birthday Gavin!

https://youtu.be/NCrjvtTzX-E

We Went Back to ANGRY KARENS Neighborhood With MORE Cars! (We Didn't Expect THIS!)

May 14, 2020 Show Notes wrote:
The neighborhood asked us to come back for a round 2 but we didn't expect the huge amount of people that wanted to watch us roll through. The crowds looked like they had a good time and we got a good update on Karen 2 and her husband. I can't believe they put their house up for sale!! Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmSMDd80Kgw

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

Texas Cops: "We arrested Karen #1, we arrested Karen #2, and we arrested Karen’s soy-boi cuck husband too"
Page 1 of 1