Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Neon Revolt Show Episodes 01 & 02 (03 is up)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

The Neon Revolt Show Episodes 01 & 02 (03 is up) Empty
PostSubject: The Neon Revolt Show Episodes 01 & 02 (03 is up)   The Neon Revolt Show Episodes 01 & 02 (03 is up) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2020 12:33 pm

Each is ~ 30 minutes long. I’m listening to part one now. I reserve judgment until I’ve heard these completely. Curious what y’all are gonna think about these. Sound off on what you think after listening.

-----------------------------------

2020_05_26 The Neon Revolt Show - Ep 1 - What I Learned Spending a Month as a Liberal

Show Notes Ep 01 wrote:
Welcome everyone to a brand new podcast; the first, in fact, of a brand new show I'm calling, well... The Neon Revolt show. I am your host Neon and today, we'll be talking about what I learned spending an entire month as a Liberal...

https://www.neonrevolt.com/podcast/the-neon-revolt-show-episode-1-what-i-learned-spending-a-month-as-a-liberal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0m--P0wAyCk

-----------------------------------

2020_06_03 The Neon Revolt Show - Ep 2- Fentanyl Floyd, Money Laundering and How the Media Lies About Everything

Show Notes Ep 02 wrote:
The strange case of George Floyd gets even stranger as we dive down this new rabbit hole together and enter a world of money laundering, drug trafficking, and worse as a new potential political scandal begins to unravel before our very eyes.

https://www.neonrevolt.com/podcast/the-neon-revolt-show-episode-2-fentanyl-floyd-money-laundering-and-how-the-media-lies-about-everything/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGZciNaJ9Pc

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Last edited by researcher on Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update)
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: The Neon Revolt Show Episodes 01 & 02 (03 is up)   The Neon Revolt Show Episodes 01 & 02 (03 is up) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2020 11:49 pm

Okay, I've watched both of these. First one you can just listen to, second one has some graphics so you'll wanna watch that one eyes on. I found both to be quite informative and I'm looking forward to seeing more when Neon puts out new ones. Nice to see he's over his little mad-on and not pouting any longer. Laughing These were very well done.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: The Neon Revolt Show Episodes 01 & 02 (03 is up)   The Neon Revolt Show Episodes 01 & 02 (03 is up) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2020 8:10 pm

2020_06_11 The Neon Revolt Show - Ep 3 - Raz, Chaz, and the Fall of the Soy Caliphate of Antifastan

New, new, new - be sure to hit the two previous episodes as well if you haven't already done so.

Show Notes Ep 03 wrote:
In this episode of the Neon Revolt Show, we trace the madness that has befallen Seattle and discover how an upstart warlord has already seized power over a fledgling Communist breakaway state which had, as its original intention, the goal of separating from the rest of the US - only to discover how quickly they want back in now that reality has set in, and how the Left is already attempting to clone this failed experiment in cities across the US, just so they can spite President Trump.

https://www.neonrevolt.com/podcast/the-neon-revolt-show-episode-3-raz-chaz-and-the-fall-of-the-soy-caliphate-of-antifastan/

Transcript is at the link in show notes above if you wanna read along with the video.

https://youtu.be/Rpg1bDfY2n8

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Neon Revolt Show Episodes 01 & 02 (03 is up)   The Neon Revolt Show Episodes 01 & 02 (03 is up) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Neon Revolt Show Episodes 01 & 02 (03 is up)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: