Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Press Secty Kayleigh McEnany Briefing rolling updates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Press Secty Kayleigh McEnany  Briefing rolling updates Empty
PostSubject: Press Secty Kayleigh McEnany Briefing rolling updates   Press Secty Kayleigh McEnany  Briefing rolling updates I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 12:47 pm

Loaded up but not started yet at 1:47pm  6/8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27_KaUgSEQY

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Press Secty Kayleigh McEnany Briefing rolling updates   Press Secty Kayleigh McEnany  Briefing rolling updates I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2020 2:52 pm

She is the bomb that just keeps going off-
no date on article, but in inbox today

McEnany shamed the press for having zero curiosity of General Michael Flynn being set free amid a dirty FBI investigation.
She also deftly called out the big media’s shameless hypocrisy on their Wuhan virus coverage.
After Donald Trump called out NASCAR driver Bubba Wallace for indulging in a race hoax (before finally walking back his statements) and amplifying a controversy over the Confederate flag, the fake news media treated the story as if it were the Pentagon Papers.
After being asked incessantly about Trump’s tweet, McEnany fired back, “I was asked probably twelve questions about the Confederate flag. This president’s focused on action. I’m a little dismayed that I didn’t receive one question on the deaths that we got in this country this weekend. I didn’t receive one question about New York City shootings doubling for the third straight week and over the last seven days, shootings skyrocket by 142%. Not one question.”
McEnany continued, “I didn’t receive one question about five children who were killed. And I’ll leave you with this remark by a dad; it broke my heart. A dad of an eight-year-old lost in Atlanta this weekend: “They say Black Lives Matter? You killed a child; she didn’t do nothing to nobody,” was his quote. We need to be focused on securing our streets, making sure no lives were lost, because all black lives matter. That of David Dorn and that of this eight-year-old girl.”
Dorn was the 77-year-old retired police captain in St. Louis who was killed while defending a friend’s pawn shop.

He was shot by a criminal trying to steal a flat-screen TV.
And the eight-year-old girl killed in Atlanta was Secoriea Turner.
She was gunned down by Black Lives Matter extremists who wrongly perceived her mother’s car as a threat to their communist autonomous zone.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Press Secty Kayleigh McEnany Briefing rolling updates   Press Secty Kayleigh McEnany  Briefing rolling updates I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2020 2:08 pm

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1mnxelPqakRJX  still live at 3:08 pm, 16 July.  She is covering alot of important info.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Press Secty Kayleigh McEnany Briefing rolling updates   Press Secty Kayleigh McEnany  Briefing rolling updates I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Press Secty Kayleigh McEnany Briefing rolling updates
Page 1 of 1