Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

8.0 Earthquake hits Russia's Far East

Go down 
AuthorMessage

8.0 Earthquake hits Russia's Far East Empty
PostSubject: 8.0 Earthquake hits Russia's Far East   8.0 Earthquake hits Russia's Far East I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 12:18 pm

Earthquake hits Russia's Far East
Last Updated: Monday, June 24, 2013, 00:21 8.0 Earthquake hits Russia's Far East Spacer 

Moscow: A powerful earthquake has hit Russia's Far East with slight tremors spreading westwards as far as Moscow. 

Marina Kolomiyets, spokeswoman for Obninsk's seismic station of the Russian Academy of Sciences, said on Sunday the epicentre was in the Sea of Okhotsk, east of the Russian coast and north of Japan. She said the quake registered 8.0 on the Richter scale. 

Emergency agencies in the Far East issued a tsunami warning for Sakhalin and the Kuril islands, but lifted it soon afterwards. 

Kolomiyets said the earthquake originated 600 kilometres underground and with the tremors so far down they have the potential to spread quite far.

8.0 Earthquake hits Russia's Far East Z

PTI
Back to top Go down
laibcoms

laibcoms

PostSubject: Re: 8.0 Earthquake hits Russia's Far East   8.0 Earthquake hits Russia's Far East I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 12:04 am

Oooh, Ring of Fire activity.

A week or two ago, we had an EQ here in the Philippines too, the epicenter was on an island East of the Quezon Province, in the area of the East Philippine Sea (which is near the Ring of Fire).  Weeks before that, there were EQs in Southern Philippines too.  Mostly 4-5 only.

Sometimes I don't understand why the scientists of the world refuse to accept the possibility that these earthquakes are related to each other, and that there is a pattern IF ONLY they will detach themselves from the so-called "common Scientific laws or accepted theories".  If they tie themselves to that, how can they understand or see something that doesn't fall within their common/accepted traditions?

They are all linked together.  There is a pattern.  Earthquakes don't just happen because it wants to happen.  There is no such thing as random and unpredictable.  Everything can be mathematically explained.

Follow me @jcsesecuneta
Add me: Social-Network
Portal Site: The Hæven of John
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8.0 Earthquake hits Russia's Far East   8.0 Earthquake hits Russia's Far East I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 10:53 am

World Seismographs reflect the effect of electromagnetic field disturbance.
Sun? or ?

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/monitoring/operations/heliplots_gsn.php
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 8.0 Earthquake hits Russia's Far East   8.0 Earthquake hits Russia's Far East I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1