Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PROBABILITY JUMPING WITH GOD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PROBABILITY JUMPING WITH GOD Empty
PostSubject: PROBABILITY JUMPING WITH GOD   PROBABILITY JUMPING WITH GOD I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2020 11:00 am

Please don't let words throw you. Language evolves along with life.

God does not change.  Our growing in knowledge, wisdom, understanding does.
We are continually learning MORE of Who He Is.  We're growing up through our relationship with Him.  As long as we don't violate 'what is written', I find no harm.

2ndly, the Written Word had to be understood IN IT'S DAY.  Today is equally 'It's Day', and it is equally able to be understood in this Day, yet our abilities to share the richness therein has ripened.  
------

If I might have anything of value to contribute, it's only in these life stories that He's walked me through.  They have each been a lesson for me as to His True Nature, and How to walk in it.  Every lesson has been a challenge to my own 'human' sensibilities;
always how well I come through them depends on my having Patience and TRUST.  

With those two qualities, both the process and the outcome stay in His Hands where I am safe in the lesson, and Blessed by the Outcome. If I interfere, I mess it up and suffer the consequences of my own making.   AND, the same thing is happening to you.  If I share these stories, to put awareness onto your own,  I'm sure you'll see many times.  And it's nice to have things make sense, however long it takes.  For me, 35 years about, and still ongoing. Wink  it's a good thing I identify with my spirit.  lol.  

I used to write about 'THE FLIP',  about coming off the stage of actors and moving towards the balcony with God-the DIRECTOR,
about TURNING from the charade on the wall of Plato's Cave and climbing the stairs (the mountain) into the Light, about
getting off the beach and wading out into the water, which reminds me of another lesson God showed me yesterday.
(and I do make a habit of giving God the credit and not of myself.  That isn't Holier than Thou.  That's just respect.  
AND it leaves the door open to Him to quickly correct my understanding if I'm in error.

contd. 

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: PROBABILITY JUMPING WITH GOD   PROBABILITY JUMPING WITH GOD I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2020 11:04 am

So the "FLIP' I can now describe easily as living FROM the Kingdom, where all things are made new, where GOD's Way is THE WAY,
and is NOT dependant on anything of the world.

Yesterday's revelation was of Jesus, Peter and the fish.  Jesus met Peter and asked for use of the boat (to separate from the crowds and teach), which Peter obliged. When they came back to shore, Jesus asked about the catch of the previous night. Peter had caught nothing. Jesus said, go again and this time drop your nets on THE OTHER SIDE of the boat. Fortunately Peter did as told and filled two boats almost to sinking with the catch.   
The parable:  we are the boat.  On the one side is the world, the natural man, the flesh. The other side is the Spirit, available once Jesus is in your boat.  Cast your nets in the Spirit, where the bounty, the harvest, the abundance resides.

I'm sure that was no stretch.  The coming story stretched me, I'll tell you.
And I haven't written it down yet. lol.
We'll call this the Prologue or something. Wink
-----

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: PROBABILITY JUMPING WITH GOD   PROBABILITY JUMPING WITH GOD I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2020 11:58 am

This story involves a Mom of 3 I'll call D, and happened some time after God first sent me out for the obvious singular purpose of meeting her.  That's a different story of HOW HE MOVED for her.
Amazing.  This was another time He moved on her behalf.

D. and her siblings were sexually abused for years by the father.  She began drinking at an early age,
and was always susceptible to it as a 'cure' for the memories, the self-hate and loathing.
She did what most 'damaged' people do.  She tried to construct a 'normal' life; To just feel, just appear to the world as 'normal', and not the haunted creature one carries within and mistakenly thinks themselves to be.

She was in process of divorce, and attending AA, had a sponsor and a boyfriend.  Those two managed to get together, and even though she had very recently 'left' the boyfriend relationship, it really was an unconscionable betrayal.
My phone rang at 3a.m.  (EVERYTHING happens at 3 a.m. Wink ) and she confessed that she had keyed his beautiful new, expensive sportscar.   He actually understood.  The sponsor 'witch' called the police and without witnessing it, said it was her.
D. was going to court. (this took some days to transpire).

As we were talking about it all, I said the most incredible thing to her.  I shocked myself. 
I said to her, 'you need to make a decision as to whether you did this or not.  And from now on, that's the only way we'll talk about it."
She thought, and decided that she did NOT do this thing.  So, ok.  We had our direction, and our desired outcome.

Court day was approaching and she was getting more nervous and scared.  As I reminded her that she didn't do this thing, I kept saying to her 'it's a piece of cake."

Court day came.  I got the details after she got back home.  She had gone to the office of a judge, or court magistrate (official).  He read the complaint and said to her, 'did you do this", and she said, "NO".  

As they're meeting, his secretary brought the magistrate a piece of birthday cake from someone in the office, and turned to D and said, 'Would you like a piece of cake'? 
She passed on it.  He dropped the charges, and she came home.

When she told me, I fell over laughing!  It hadn't sunk in for her at that moment, she was still at the 'deer in the headlights' stage.

I- me- I had nothing to do with any of that, start to finish. I didn't make it happen. 
But what exactly did God do?  Wait a minute...God said what???
Not what I expected! 
But it is exactly what happened.  
--------------------
There are some verses, some stories in scripture that may allude to such Freedom.  I'll work on it.  I know it happened, even if it always remains beyond my understanding.  But if it's Bible backed, then this is something we can expect.   And beyond that, God is no respecter of persons. Right?  What He'll do for one, He'll do for another.

Through the Bible, Soon...

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: PROBABILITY JUMPING WITH GOD   PROBABILITY JUMPING WITH GOD I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2020 7:00 pm

As 'more' keeps coming to mind,  I'll go a little further. To get to the point where it was "Him in me" doing the thing, was not always fun or comfortable.  There is a cleansing process. Not such a big deal-just EVERYTHING that is not of Him has to go!  
I sprinted up the mountain; I had to get where I was going, wherever that was.

If you can progress in a more relaxed manner, it may not be so 'intense', maybe?  Wink  But it should be told, explained  Perhaps you've gone through it and didn't quite know what was happening.  It put me down, and I wasn't sure I'd be getting up again.  It was my friend D who came and got me up and out of the house, and that took care of the problem.
We come to see how very caring and loving God is.  He takes care of us when we give up trying to run the show called our life. 

People do react to His Presence in you.  Some of you have shared your experiences with that.
I think wisdom says we don't take that to be ourselves.   Any Glory, accomplishment is His Alone.
Even in the Power, even in the Authority, without Him there isn't any.  
Does the vessel take credit for the Good Wine within?  Did the vessel craft itself?

BUT !! From and with that proper perspective, He WILL bring honor and favor and gifts to you. 
To one who listens and obeys, He makes all their paths straight, and so many more Promises and Blessings.  It would be joyful to list them.

One of the 'new things' in this 'new mind and heart' is we no longer refer to the world about anything.
We live in "God referral" throughout each day.  His Ways, His Nature, His Laws, His Kingdom can and will take over wherever He has access. (As in, through you). So, the ways of the world become immaterial.

You know the Bible says we cannot do this perfectly while yet in the flesh. But we can come quite a ways. And it's where God is taking us, so to have a part in the Coming Kingdom, we should at least take advantage of what has been made available to us today, I think.  
And the Bible says without the 'born again' experience we cannot see the Kingdom, and that is 'born again 'from above', into Life in the Spirit, WHERE IT IS NO LONGER I WHO DOES THE THING, BUT HE WHO IS IN ME.

So, as we are then conformed by the Spirit, we don't have to be told EVERYthing.  Right thinking, believing, action has become a part of our Conformed Being.  It is 'who we are in Him'. 
Yet, we always want to hear the Spirit !!!   He's totally on our side,and anything He leads us to or from is for our own good.  You know what that means~ TRUST not in our own understanding, but in Him Alone!
And in my experience He will walk us through again and again and again until we get it. That's Mercy, actually.
He's taking the time to PROVE to us that He can be Trusted to lead. 
That's what it amounts to.  
Do we rely on Him or on ourselves.
I can't help but think we may need that lesson.

I'm tired now. Wink

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: PROBABILITY JUMPING WITH GOD   PROBABILITY JUMPING WITH GOD I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2020 7:21 am

One of the things I hope you see in these real life stories is just how pliable this 'reality' that we take to be real, actually is and is not, in God's Hands.  And that understanding could be the most important thing you need to know. 

As I see it, there is nothing I could ever conceive of that exists outside God. What's missing in this world is His Authority, due to the presence of sin. He holds Himself inviolate, and it must be so. 
But YOU are His Gateway, His 'cleansed' and 'forgiven', willing and able, yielded and surrendered Way back in to redeem the earth, and to be prepared and qualified to live in the Coming Kingdom.

Millions will survive what's coming.  They are going to need HELP.  Imagine if the play on Plato's cave wall blew up in front of you, and you didn't know about the stairway that has always been there, but you never TURNED from the ongoing story on the wall to find it. 

If cleansing the earth of sin was the only thing He was interested in achieving, that could have happened in Jesus' time.
But He's interested in the Redemption of souls so that ALL might come and live eternally in His Goodness.

Have you thought out the massive shift that's ahead?  No more duality!  It's no wonder that people try to explain it as a 'polar shift' or an actual flip of the world, a pole reversal.  A literal flip of the planet, or a blowing up, splitting, shaking, purging. 
And YES.  Everything happens in the Spirit FIRST.  THEN we see it here. The war in the heavens, comes on the earth. And it's here.
Is that knowledge enough to make you eagerly watch for the Rapture?   Laughing  Still, we fight in the Spirit till that day.

Perfect obedience doesn't mean the end of you as you know you.  Adam had much freedom within the perimeters of yielding to God.  And when we say it, it sounds obvious.  Of course God is God and I am not.  Sounds good. Is that how it really is with teachers of the Word, with rulers?  Is it really how it is for us as individuals?

Godly, with God, is FIRST something we BECOME.  THEN,  Conformed to His Image and Likeness, what we say and do is Godly in it's nature, "Of God" and not of ourselves (in our human nature).
I'm going to try to finish up the Waking up from waking thread, as this next part belongs there.  Don't be afraid to die.  Yes, we can screw up, ignore or not hear His warnings and get there too soon. We do have that 'freedom' to get too much into our own determinations and get into trouble. 

And attacks of the enemy are real and can be swift and devastating !  I count on being prayed up and walking with my angels for that. Confidence is a weapon too-both our deep convictions and the SPOKEN Confessions of our faith are Mighty. We learn as we go. And life does test our faith. And our faith in Him who is able to do ALL THINGS, grows.

The gentler way is to understand when we go is His Decision, so our worrying accounts for NOTHING. So don't bother wasting time and energy on it.  
Do what He says.   Store up food? Fine.  Toilet paper?  Fine.  Do what He leads you to do.  Guns?  God has come to you this day. YOU ASK HIM. Does He have 'another way' to accomplish the same thing?
Such an apparent conundrum for the flesh.  Do I murder to keep from being murdered?  
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. 
For THINE is the Kingdom, and the Power, and the Glory Forever.
Amen

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROBABILITY JUMPING WITH GOD   PROBABILITY JUMPING WITH GOD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PROBABILITY JUMPING WITH GOD
Page 1 of 1