Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Bolton Book

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The Bolton Book Empty
PostSubject: The Bolton Book   The Bolton Book I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2020 3:50 pm

This might trend for awhile.

The Bolton Book Ea-Y8JFXQAUQlPe?format=jpg&name=small
The Bolton Book Ea-Y8_EWAAIjRfQ?format=jpg&name=360x360
The Bolton Book Ea-Y9tiWoAAblEP?format=jpg&name=360x360

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The Bolton Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bolton Book   The Bolton Book I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2020 3:53 pm

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/bolton-publish-book-judge-rules/story?id=71361214

Bolton book can be released, but conduct 'raises grave national security concerns'
A federal judge ruled Saturday that former national security adviser John Bolton may move forward in publishing his memoir "The Room Where It Happened," while at the same time arguing Bolton's conduct in releasing the book "raises grave national security concerns."

"For reasons that hardly need to be stated, the Court will not order a nationwide seizure and destruction of a political memoir.," D.C. district judge Royce Lamberth said in his ruling Friday. "In taking it upon himself to publish his book without securing final approval from national intelligence authorities, Bolton may indeed have caused the country irreparable harm. But in the Internet age, even a handful of copies in circulation could irrevocably destroy confidentiality."

The ruling is only a temporary victory for Bolton, in that the civil case brought by the government against him over his alleged breach of his non-disclosure agreement remains ongoing. In his ruling, Lamberth strongly indicates Bolton's hopes of keeping profits from the book are not only endangered, but he could potentially face criminal prosecution for disclosure of classified information.
"This was Bolton’s bet: If he is right and the book does not contain classified information, he keeps the upside mentioned above; but if he is wrong, he stands to lose his profits from the book deal, exposes himself to criminal liability, and imperils national security. Bolton was wrong," Lamberth says.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The Bolton Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bolton Book   The Bolton Book I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2020 3:54 pm

Donald J. Trump
✔@realDonaldTrump

BIG COURT WIN against Bolton. Obviously, with the book already given out and leaked to many people and the media, nothing the highly respected Judge could have done about stopping it...BUT, strong & powerful statements & rulings on MONEY & on BREAKING CLASSIFICATION were made....

11:40 AM - Jun 20, 2020

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Bolton Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bolton Book   The Bolton Book I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bolton Book
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: