Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't play your HAARP on entire West Coast!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Don't play your HAARP on entire West Coast! Empty
PostSubject: Don't play your HAARP on entire West Coast!   Don't play your HAARP on entire West Coast! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 4:30 pm

http://www.theweatherspace.com/haarpstatus-north-america/

p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; }

Don't play your HAARP on entire West Coast! Wave10

Don't play your HAARP on entire West Coast! F10
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Don't play your HAARP on entire West Coast!   Don't play your HAARP on entire West Coast! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 11:20 am

Don't play your HAARP on entire West Coast! BNrz1VWCUAAZJqc
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Don't play your HAARP on entire West Coast!   Don't play your HAARP on entire West Coast! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 11:21 am

Temperatures To Reach Almost 120 Degrees In West This Week

http://lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2013/06/25/temperatures-to-reach-almost-120-degrees-in-west-this-week/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't play your HAARP on entire West Coast!   Don't play your HAARP on entire West Coast! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 11:24 am

MAP HAS CHANGED TO INCLUDE EAST COAST ALSO!!!!!!
SEVERE WEATHER MAY COME... YOU SHOULD PREPARE FOR IT.

http://www.theweatherspace.com/haarpstatus-north-america/
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Don't play your HAARP on entire West Coast!   Don't play your HAARP on entire West Coast! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 12:15 pm

We're having a heat wave...... a tropical heat wave.... in my best musical voice.

Had to flip the ol AC on for the 1st yesterday. Which reminds me.... I got this phone call from socal Edison (electricity provider) asking me if I would like to be apart of a new govt program to save $200 bucks over the summer. So I listened. Then she goes "we send out a technician to place a device on our AC generator that will shut off your AC during peak times" OMGosh! I flipped out and didn't let her finish. She wanted to say more but heck no.  The Govt wants to turn off your AC.

Look, I try and be a good steward. I recycle everything, I give all my stuff to Goodwill or salvation army, I give to church, we turn off lights, computers etc. when not in use. I even try and not do wash during peak energy times, I even wait til I can't stand it no more before turning air on. But good golly, if I need the air, I need the air. This power thing can't be solved soon enough.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Don't play your HAARP on entire West Coast!   Don't play your HAARP on entire West Coast! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 1:25 pm

Proskuneo wrote:
Had to flip the ol AC on for the 1st yesterday.

I lasted until today. Took another look at the 5 day forecast, checked the humidity, closed the windows and flipped the switch. I keep the t-stat up around 77° - 79° F depending on humidity. Just lowering the humidity some without super cooling the house feels pretty good and makes all the difference in the world.

I would never allow the power company to install anything on my HVAC system. I had a super high efficiency system installed so I figure I've done my bit for the grid. It does use the old freon though - - - - staying cool here.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Don't play your HAARP on entire West Coast!   Don't play your HAARP on entire West Coast! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 6:07 pm

Barry & his entourage are dropping a hundred million in Afrika preaching about global warming. Naturally he left the 'haarp' switch left on FULL while he was gone so his new push would seem legit. Don't turn the air down low because you have to pay his bill next April.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't play your HAARP on entire West Coast!   Don't play your HAARP on entire West Coast! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 5:34 pm

110+ is way too hot! I'll be praying for you guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't play your HAARP on entire West Coast!   Don't play your HAARP on entire West Coast! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:47 am

Proskuneo, same thing they did in Calif. when the replaced meters with the smart meter with a transmitter that exceeds the FCC limits. All the cute printed matter.

There is a good article about the smart grid that spy's on your appliances and your usage, allows them to collect data on routines / habits you have and let them know when you are home too, although could defeat with timers but they show up as current users probably or maybe new ones have chip to report their id.. who knows it is just another part of the Beast System.
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Don't play your HAARP on entire West Coast!   Don't play your HAARP on entire West Coast! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:59 pm

Dam the beast.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Don't play your HAARP on entire West Coast!   Don't play your HAARP on entire West Coast! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 5:20 pm

btw... saw a report on how police cars are automatically tracking our licence plates. No need to hit a button, just scans on its own. They are keeping track of where we go too. Next they'll be tracking what's in my fridge and locking that down when I'm hungry. Wonder when they will chip our scales? Or make us walk to the store cuz they froze our cars. Kinda makes you wanna hang on to your old things.

Heard about the chips in the dishwashers. Mines been busted for a year now. Wonder if I can find a chipless one.  Yah, Thanksgiving dishes were aweful.

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Don't play your HAARP on entire West Coast!   Don't play your HAARP on entire West Coast! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 5:54 pm

http://www.phantomplate.com/

Proskuneo wrote:
btw... saw a report on how police cars are automatically tracking our licence plates. No need to hit a button, just scans on its own. They are keeping track of where we go too. Next they'll be tracking what's in my fridge and locking that down when I'm hungry. Wonder when they will chip our scales? Or make us walk to the store cuz they froze our cars. Kinda makes you wanna hang on to your old things.

Heard about the chips in the dishwashers. Mines been busted for a year now. Wonder if I can find a chipless one.  Yah, Thanksgiving dishes were aweful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't play your HAARP on entire West Coast!   Don't play your HAARP on entire West Coast! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't play your HAARP on entire West Coast!
Page 1 of 1