Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q RELATED JULY 2020

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2020 9:17 am

@ETheFriend
1h
A lot of people are talking about the UFO disclosure coming from the Pentagon.

I suggest, rather than reading the blurbs, that you listen to the Astrophysicist who made the claims, in his interview with the NYPost about his work with AATIP at the DoD.
------
Bonus Episode | The Basement Office | Eric Davis on working for Pentagon UFO program | New York Post.  In this extended interview from Episode 7 of The Basement Office, astrophysicist Eric Davis, Ph.D. is asked about his time investigating UFOs for the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP) at the Department of Defense.

In this extended interview from Episode 7 of The Basement Office, astrophysicist Eric Davis, Ph.D. is asked about his time investigating UFOs for the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP) at the Department of Defense. The Pentagon claims this program shut down in 2012. But Dr. Davis claims it never shut down, that it is still in operation today and that he is still doing contract work for this mysterious UFO program.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=X3CcaP3yAkc&feature=emb_logo

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2020 10:00 am

me: cool.  A couple things from the video: (other than one cannot work in DC unless one knows alot of initials.  hee.)

"Christianity and other cults" interfered with continued funding because 'we' think it's demons..heheh.
  There are a lot of reasons why he should rethink that whole thing.
---
'negative vacuum energy' = 'squeeze state systems'  (struck me as funny.  And self-evident)
---
He validated Lou in a big way!  
---
For various reasons, the Pentagon lies to the public.  duh.
---
Metaphysics is the layman's end around....doesn't require a doctorate to reach the same destinations.

--------------------------------------
And did anyone take note of the particulars of comet neowise?  Appears about every 6000 years!?!
There are two meteorite showers coming (as in every year).  
I'll put some info in with DeNoon thread.

Here's episode 7
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z10B10-Mj0o

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2020 10:02 am

@ETheFriend
1h
No one gets to be head of the CIA without being, themselves, controlled by the CIA.

-
Things you should know.
-----------------------------

me:  On the Dark Knight:

On July 20, 2012, a mass shooting occurred inside a Century 16 movie theater in Aurora, Colorado, during a midnight screening of the film The Dark Knight Rises. Dressed in tactical clothing, James Eagan Holmes set off tear gas grenades and shot into the audience with multiple firearms.

Weapons: Two tear gas grenades; Smith & Wesson semi with 100 rounds [size=14]and shot into the audience with multiple firearms. Twelve people were killed and seventy others were injured, 58 of them from gunfire. It was the deadliest shooting in Colorado since the Columbine High School massacre in 1999, and at the time had the largest number of casualties (82) in one shooting in modern U.S. history,[3] until the Orlando nightclub shooting in 2016 (102). Holmes was arrested in his car outside the cinema minutes later. Earlier, he had rigged his apartment with homemade explosives and incendiary devices, which were defused by the Arapahoe County Sheriff's Office Bomb Squad a day after the shooting.[/size]
[size=14]Wiki[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2020 11:03 am

@ETheFriend
1h

Politics
-------------------
https://twitter.com/ETheFriend/status/1287050662333820929 a 7 second says it all...

---
5:5

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2020 1:14 pm

@ETheFriend
31m
The CIA agent gathered a following by pretending to belong, and then detonated in a (failed) attempt to disrupt the Q movement.

There will be more.
Moving on.

Quote Tweet

E.@ETheFriend Jul 13
@Kevin_Shipp is a CIA asset.
Once an agent, always an agent. twitter.com/Perpetualmania…

-------------------
@ETheFriend
16m
Singular persons who want to be defined as "they/them" kill me.

I assume they identify as such because of all the voices in their head.

Quote Tweet
Elon Musk  @elonmusk
· 14h
Pronouns suck

-------------------------------------------
@ETheFriend
3m
I think, if we are going to use made-up subject and object pronouns like ze/hir to describe people, we should at least offer to same right to basic interrogative and indefinite pronouns.

So from here on out, just refer to me as "what/such/and either".
----------------------

E.@ETheFriend
12m
Do not justify idiocy by being passive toward it.

(Amen)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2020 1:47 pm

@ETheFriend
5m

The Dems literally wrote a letter to the FBI because of the Ukrainian investigation surrounding
@JoeBiden
, asking for protection.
They know what's coming.
Can you say "panicked".
https://twitter.com/ETheFriend/status/1287095126863511552/photo/1

Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 EdyuMMLWsAALrW-?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2020 9:18 pm

@ETheFriend
13m

Putting tens of thousands of dollars into the hands of parents with which to fund their children's education is a much better idea than the pointless fact memorizing and social indoctrination we have now. 
POTUS 14 SEC VID.
https://twitter.com/ETheFriend/status/1287206742837919744

@ETheFriend
4h
Divide and conquer.

#DescribePoliticsIn3Words

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2020 6:55 pm

@ETheFriend
2h

The Eagle's Return.
video clip: 17 sec https://twitter.com/ETheFriend/status/1287509095638065153
"It's time Eagles will fly" 3 stars (Flynn) Thank God!

Another beautiful video.  The eagle is so majestic. 
-------------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2020 7:45 am

@ETheFriend
11h
Thou art weighed in the balances, and art found wanting.

@ETheFriend
10h
Rescheduled for Wednesday at noon.  @jack
has so far refused to join Google, Amazon, and Facebook CEOs in this hearing, despite having been called on by Congress to do so.

Quote Tweet
E.  @ETheFriend
· Jul 24
Judiciary Hearing for big tech originally scheduled for Monday has been postponed.
They are using Rep. Lewis' funeral as the excuse.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ETheFriend
10h

Babylon is falling.

2 videos from E.

https://twitter.com/ETheFriend/status/1287609395774398464/video/1

https://twitter.com/ETheFriend/status/1287637991284932608/video/1

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2020 8:11 am

Replying to
@ETheFriend
E, WHEN are we gonna hear from Durham?

E.
@ETheFriend
7h

Quote Tweet

E.@ETheFriend
Jul 23
Before the election.
Most likely within the next 30-60 days. twitter.com/winds_j/status…

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2020 9:26 am

@ETheFriend
1h
It's coming soon now.

Keep your eyes open.

Quote Tweet

Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 J4nMFPJv_normalCatherine Herridge@CBS_Herridge
· 13h
#FISA 18 USC 1519 Destruction, alteration, or falsification of records in Federal investigations and bankruptcy https://law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1519… 18 U.S. Code § 1001. Statements or entries generally https://law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1001… 18 U.S. Code § 1621. Perjury https://law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1621

@ETheFriend
1h
After a lengthy battle with Covid-19,

Herman Cain has passed away.
Rest in Peace Herman, we're going to miss you terribly.

(For those asking: this news has not been made public yet, and staff have been managing his social media for weeks now).

@ETheFriend
1h
We are expecting Iran to begin live-fire drills soon.

They recently moved a mock aircraft carrier into the Strait of Hormuz.
The last time they did this was for a live-fire drill.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2020 10:57 am

@ETheFriend
2h
For those wondering about the President's NDAA tweet today:

The Senate version is different than the House version, and those differences will be hashed out this fall, before a final version is then signed by the President.
-----------
@ETheFriend
2h
It amazes me still, the amount of pointless hate directed here by those who claim to be Patriots. I doubt the MAGA movement has a more sincere friend, with a better track record on information or helping those in need than yours truly.
Also I do it freely.
No donations, no glory.
@ETheFriend
2h
I was informed by a family member of the event in question.
I do not know their plans or reasons for delaying an announcement. I am just passing information along as it comes to me.
One might assume, they want keep it from being blamed on Covid, therefore a delay makes sense.

Response to Quote Tweet

Greg Combs@GregCombs17
· 2h
Replying to @ETheFriend
Do you have an idea when they will make Hermain’s passing public ?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ETheFriend
1h
Nothing so far, but Op. Legend has only begun. It is a several weeks-long operational rollout. This isnt over yet.
-
I am hoping, by having announced the Deep State plan, and drawing wide attention to it; to effectively nix their ability to use it.
Public awareness has power.

Response to Quote Tweet

ElleCue
@ElleBelleQ

2h
Replying to @ETheFriend
What ever happened with the false flag that was going to be really bad last week? I have been out of town?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2020 11:04 am

@ETheFriend
2h
My favorite part is that the Senate version does not contain language limiting The President's ability to withdraw troops from Afghanistan at year's end (as was long-planned).

Quote Tweet  Senator Thom Tillis@SenThomTillis
· Jul 23
I’m proud of the work we accomplished in the FY2021 #NDAA on behalf of our servicemembers, including securing the second consecutive pay raise of over 3%. This bipartisan legislation is a big win for North Carolina’s servicemembers and military families. https://tillis.senate.gov/2020/7/senate-passes-ndaa-that-includes-tillis-wins-for-north-carolina-servicemembers-additional-measures-to-improve-military-housing-and-support-covid-19-vaccine-research

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ETheFriend
1h
Both versions of the NDAA will require changing base names that honor Confederate persons, meaning it will likely be forced.

-
However, our focus needs to be squarely on ensuring Trump's troop withdrawal plan can happen. A name is just a name, but those are real lives at stake.
-------------------------------
@ETheFriend
1h
There are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences.
-
What is happening Wednesday?
-
Eyes Open yet?
Things are planned well in advance.
Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 Ed8RFc6VAAgQ68F?format=png&name=360x360

Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 Ed8RFc6UEAcphVA?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2020 11:36 am

@ETheFriend
1h
I have been with you for a very long time now through several accounts (twitter dislikes my work). Why not take a moment, those of you who have long followed my work, and offer your proofiest-E-proofs for new eyes who may not understand what I do.

It might help people understand.
--------------------------------
@ETheFriend
1h
Do we need another Q&A?
I really only do them to keep people on track and on the same page; not to leak anything terribly secret.

Responding to Quote tweet

IFB MAGA @graceligon
· 1h
Replying to @ETheFriend
Your Q&As have always been a group favorite!
------------------------

@ETheFriend
1h
September 7th, the Old Bailey "blows up".

Eyes Open.

-----------------------
(me: this Old Bailey?)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Bailey
The Central Criminal Court of England and Wales (commonly called the Old Bailey, after the street on which it stands) is a court in London and one of a number of buildings housing the Crown Court.The street, outside, traces the City of London's ancient fortified wall (and bailey), which runs from Ludgate Hill to the junction of Newgate Street and Holborn Viaduct.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2020 12:52 pm

Q&A.  I should be able to add in questions in a bit.
START AT THE BOTTOM, READ UP.
2 pages~

E.  Replying to @scents_common
No.

E.
Replying to @lonewolfBuilder
They target family members to keep people silent. And they always leave more family member alive just in case that person misses the message.
Think Judge on Deutsche Bank case recently.

E. Replying to @nm_zsr
I do not know what treatment, if any, he is currently recieving. Currently, any physician can prescribe HQC for any condition they like. Availability is as good as it will get.

E. Replying to @l1bram00n
Absolutely. They begin rolling out within the next two months. On target with Assange timeline.

E. Replying to @tomgibson
Not quite. You'll understand soon. Leaky faucets need turned off: re: Ukraine corruption=> moves being made.

E. Replying to @FlyGirl33684011
The media has been exposed all along. You'll understand soon.

E. replying to @AwaQening_ZA
Anyone who does their research would know his background and the absolute impossibility of him being related in any way shape or form to Q.
How's Greenland? Still not purchased? etc. Failed predicitons and mental health commitments should have been the end of it.

E. Replying to @sandra_boland
Slow draw down on FedRes power. Multi-pronged attack. Manifests slowly over months.

E. Replying to @MaryCha81108828
Optics matter more than people think.

E. Replying to @Ashley65979599
No, you will not, although you will continue to benefit from my work here. Those that assume they know only see what I want them to see. It is imperative that my identity remain obscured, and so it shall.

@ETheFriend Replying to @HumanAmerican2
Yes and yes, public in Antarctica, privately out of public view on the moon.
Lunex Project moved forward quietly years and years ago.
---

@ETheFriend Replying to @sanderson0034
Most certainly. Although people have lost sight of it. Once the ball starts rolling in the next couple months, it will not stop.
-----

E. Replying to @Rkattermann1
Not giving away the game before the time is right.
----

E. Replying to @AKRudy64
That remains to be seen.
------
E. Replying to @justingore57
Completely insulated.

E. Replying to @cindere39524916
In excellent health, generally speaking, although my chest occasionally reminds me that my job does come at a price.

----------------
E. Replying to @MistyMorganNet
It doesn't end, but the hysteria does.
-----------------

E. Replying to @Itsmeforsure1
I am highly satisfied with the results so far. Hard as it may be to believe, things are exactly how they are supposed to be.

E. Replying to @edgewalker2012
Yes. Smothered with a pillow.

E.

Okay. You spoke, I listened.
Let's have an afternoon Q&A right now.
One question each, repeats get ignored so choose carefully.
--------
E.

Replying to
@Ron_U2020 and @rub_roberts  On E being AI-
A CIA funded AI program that creates artwork and videos designed to inform people about Deep State corruption? Undoing their work from within...That would make a great movie.

---------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2020 12:57 pm

Page 2  START AT BOTTOM, READ UP.

Replying to @qbitbee
Not what Pentagon said. Ex-DoD Contractor Davis, who made claims, is notoriously a gaslighte on subject of Aliens. Documents will reveal domestic origins of craft recovered.

E. 
Replying to @NotEvenChad17
Read.

E. 
Replying to @KEHL893
End of summer.

E. 
Replying to @pburb2627
No, although heavy gravity distorts the effects of time. Time is a linear constant measurement of effect over a specific count.

Replying to @Aleks_Weber22
Alien life is not currently in contact with our civilizations. People often (by design) conflate UFO's with aliens. This serves to keep the UFO debate squarely out of the mainstream eye. Hidden tech is domestic in origin.

E. 
Replying to @qmamanon
They were utilized as hospitals. Conspiracies suggesting otherwise are all based on fourth hand hearsay and known disinformation pushers (ie. children in tunnels etc). I linked people to a DoD covid webinar last week that, in part of it, covered this subject.

E. 
Replying to @HarryMeanwell75
There are always false flags in motion.
We do our best to stop and counter.

@ETheFriend Replying to @MelindaElswick
No, I make my choices very carefully.

E. 
Replying to @ProudAmerica4
Answered in previous tweets. Yes.

E. 
Replying to @24_18_16_321
Scripted out to anticipate moves. Not every plan is perfect.

E. Replying to @andrea_rhyne
Keep your eyes open September 7th. It starts there.

E. 
Replying to @DeannaBough
No. We are headed to a metal standard. A step back into constitutional arrangements that provided people with rea

Replying to @JoanneBoyle15
Either way it will be safe. Investing in some hard value metals is not a bad idea. Currently the market for them is set to increase.

E. 
Replying to @ErikaC_79
He already is.

E. 
Replying to @Tjohn4610
He is a CIA agent. His game is to convince people of an inside track & lead them astray. How many times does he claim the CIA wants to kill him? Yet he makes money off of selling his conspiracies? Does the CIA let agents who really betray them live? Critical thought says he lies.

E. 
Replying to @CodyKyle1776
Neither. End of summer.

E. Replying to @Abnerwon1
Reality exists on a finite linear course.

-----
Replying to @SebKam1
Not really. Both are game currency with finite systems of value prone to widespread manipulation.
The future is in precious metals. Hard value money will be making a return.

E. Replying to @tigrerising
You are not being infected with trackers, slow the roll. Contaminated tests were an issue early on via CDC, has since been corrected. Note CDC is being bypassed now.
--
E. 
Replying to @kollin16
Meetings out of public eye. secure facilities can be hard to find.

E. Replying to @FilthyRegan
It must boil over, before the heat can be turned off.

---------
@ETheFriend Replying to @P_L_M_1976
Doubtful. It serves both "sides" purposes to try and kill her as quickly as possible.

E. R
eplying to @JosephWsGhost
China is prone to flooding often.

E.

Replying to
@kittymeowmou
No, but a "Library of Human Cognition" is being built right now- ultimate tool in predictive tech. CIA project currently quietly underway.

---------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2020 1:03 pm

Replying to
@realCHindsight

Dicyanin is a synthetic blue dye made from coal tar. It gained popularity as a "tool to see astral auras" but is quite honestly just a blue dye. Its chemical compound has been controlled in the US as far back as 1924 because it is a poisonous cyanide derivative.
Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 Ed83NSTX0AQJrU7?format=jpg&name=small

Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 Ed83NlZXoAAE2V9?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2020 1:29 pm

Turned out to be more than 2 pages.  I will try to get some questions i.d.'d
and will post notice when that happens. 

Replying to
@Ter09208813

No reptilians. Those theories exist to attach to real truths to make the actual truth seem insane
--
Replying to
@blinkyblinxsux
Hospitals are not kidnapping people.
Be more careful about your sources.

E.Replying to @skittlesmafia
No, and we are not moving to digital money.

E. Replying to @XChowder007X
Look to Trump's most recent appointment to the Federal Reserve.

E. Replying to @elcooksta
No.

E. Replying to @Witchy85P
The Netherlands has seen an uptick from its Air Force lately.
It started with the "Wij zijn de luchtmacht" celebration last month. You also have craft involved in US military operations in other countries.
Nothing to worry over.

Replying to
@christmastownz
XRP's "Ripple" is a floating digital currency open to widespread value manipulation. It will never be mainstream.

E. 
Replying to @AL71667843
No.

E. 
Replying to @Jason_Cal1
The old system is not what you should be invested in. It failed you in so many ways.

E. 
@ETheFriend Replying to @kjcmac22
Until the election.

Replying to
@spgthd1

Seek only to unite at all costs. Never divide yourselves

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2020 2:11 pm

@ETheFriend
I see a lot of people pushing digital currencies, including a massive network of Pro-xrp bots.
Ripple, XRP's digital currency, is very open to widespread manipulation, and will never replace reserve currency; which is making moves back toward being metal-backed value-based.

Replying to
@cuckbrother

It's about 16,000 accounts, mostly China based.
We track them.

Replying to
[size=15]@JB80457471

Neither will win. Digital currencies are failures through and through.

Replying to
[size=15]@W88lfester

All digital currency is obsolete. Manipulation of purely digital markets renders then defunct in terms of real-world implementation. All are scams.

If you are an XRP scammer trying to infiltrate the MAGA movement, you can leave or be blocked.
Your choice

The real issue with digital currency:
Everytime you have a digital currency, there will be design flaws in it, it will be exploited & manipulated; and eventually, fail.
No currency that exists in a purely digital environment can ever be truly secure.
Gold standard= secure value.

[/size]
[/size]

E. 
Replying to @muley12 and @nm_zsr
Quinine, is not hydroxychloroquine; and tonic water contains incredibly minute amounts of natural quinine; not nearly enough to have an effect on the body whatsoever.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2020 2:27 pm

Here's more on currencies. 

Replying to @EKOtoons  and @tradiac1
Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 1f602
I think they missed the part where Q and Trump are moving us back to the Gold standard, not the XRP scam.
Kudos for them outing themselves so vocally though. Makes it easy to block.
-----
Replying to @klrser1416
I'm quite literally pointing that digital currencies dont work and that a hard asset back currency is the only way to go.

Replying to
@UFOs_DISCLOSURE
It has already repeatedly proven this. Bitcoin was artificially inflated to 20k by a single person once. They all share design flaws because of the flow of technology.
It is an imperative rule, just like in encryption, that all forms are eventually rendered obsolete.

Replying to @HumanAmerican2
If you want to invest in something, I suggest hard value assets like precious metals. They are a much more stable form of currency and retain value no matter what overarching system is being used.

Replying to @HumanAmerican2
Silver has been artificially deflated for decades. That is about to change. It makes for a solid investment.

Well, well. Here's the source of the crypto push: https://twitter.com/xrp_hodl_/status/1287825188315377669

me:
and he seems to be garnishing a favorable nod from Entheos.
MY MONEY'S ON E. LOL. For these things, you have to know who would actually know, and that's E.
BUT take note of the voices saying 'different things' and be wise to their counsel.

Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 Ed9GLNVXoAIUZWC?format=jpg&name=small

E. posted:
"Dear E, I'm a chinese bot but I pretend to MAGA so people will buy my highly manipulated scam cryptocoin, please dont block me"

*blocks*

moving on.

-------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2020 3:44 pm

@ETheFriend
1h
Please check your sources when reading things, and for that matter check individual authors.

Sites like TrueConspiracyBlackSiteEvilExposed(dot)xyz are probably not reliable.

Also, putting the word "news" in a url does not make a site trustworthy.
Vet information carefully.
--------------
@ETheFriend
1h
I look forward to the day I see people force-laughing to try and unlock their cellphones.

---
Quote Tweet       DoD_HDIAC @DoD_HDIAC · 1h
Biometrics: Laughter Signature Recognition http://homelandsecuritynewswire.com/dr20200727-no-laughing-matter-laughter-signature-as-new-biometrics#.Xx8tgP_uKc4.twitter

---

Replying to
@BigRsnlilTs

Can you imagine trying to laugh while being frustrated that your cellphone wont recognize your laugh?

Replying to
@DoD_HDIAC

The mental image of people trying and failing to unlock cellphones by repeatedly laughing at them, gives me renewed hope in technology.

@ETheFriend  1h
Replying to
@DoD_HDIAC

https://twitter.com/DoD_HDIAC/status/1287834711046475777

It's fascinating to me that they were able to achieve RNA replication in a protein free environment. However, they dont go into detail about what kind of oligonucleotide substrate they used. I wonder if preparative polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis was used to purify the RNA?

https://physics.aps.org/articles/v13/117?utm_campaign=weekly&utm_medium=email&utm_source=emailalert

Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 E117_1_medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2020 4:01 pm

E.~
Did you know that you could ask the government questions about technology directly? You can, and actual government field experts are the ones who answer. Check out the post linked below to learn more.

CSIAC

@DoD_CSIAC
· 1h

Did you know CSIAC provides up to four hours of #TechnicalInquiry (TI)#research to answer your most pressing #technicalquestions? These TIs are government-sponsored.

To provide high-quality answers, CSIAC relies on Subject Matter Experts.

https://www.csiac.org/about/free-inquiries-and-core-analysis-task-cat-program/

Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 Ed9YlV0XsAUSInu?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2020 5:21 pm

ETheFriend
1h
From the novel "Sourcery" by Terry Pratchett (book 5 of the discworld series). Published May 26, 1988. I thought some of you might find this line interesting. It talks about pineal glands and adrenochrome. I stumbled across it while reading through the series.

Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 Ed9pisqXYAAhu97?format=jpg&name=900x900
@ETheFriend
1h
Replying to @MLP32974599
I found the reference odd being that these are children's/young adult books. Mind you the rumors about adrenochrome getting people high were born in the 70s out of badly done research, so it wasnt an unknown myth.
-----

Replying to @MaryCha81108828 and @MLP32974599

No it means that adrenochrome does not get people high, that is a myth born out of a bad research paper in the 70's. Adrenochrome is actually used to help blood clot because it encourages capillary hemiostasis. The actual, real medical research goes back into the 1950's.
----------

Replying to @artsyfa56077028

I enjoy Pratchett's sense of humor when my life demands quiet levity.
-----------
Replying to @AwaQening_ZA

Here, corona is referring to the ring of gaseous light around the sun and other stars. Not the cold virus.
------------

In reference to  Herman Cain.  All news outlets saying he is still in hsptl being treated for covid.  A family member told E. Herman has passed.

@ETheFriend
1h
Once called out, they scramble for cover.

On a vent?
No, dead.
By week's end it will be proved right.
Watch & learn.
-----------
@ETheFriend

Learn to play the game.
This is not a game
-------------
@ETheFriend
Information is tightly controlled.

What happens is tightly controlled.

There are no coincidences.

Just plans in motion.
--------------------------
Replying to
@ArtOfTheState01

I think you need to research more if you are still searching for who pulls the strings at this point .
--------------
Learn to pick and choose your battles carefully.
-----

(me: the description in Pratchett's book of "every single hair stood out from his head, giving off little sparks.  Even his skin gave the impression it was trying to get away from him..." 
is something we've seen before...in a particular video...meant to represent something other than adrenochrome, though. )

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2020 6:16 pm

How many today?  I need to soak my wrists.  LOL.  Imagine coming up with all this info?  On sooo many different subjects-at a moments notice, at the drop of a question...mind boggling. 

E. 
It looks like
@RepMattGaetz
sent a criminal referral to AG Barr for FB's Zuckerberg today following revelations that *surprise* they engaged in widespread targeted censorship of conservatives.

Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 Ed98LLWXgAM1kGm?format=jpg&name=medium
Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 Ed98LmbXsAEjXs7?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2020 6:28 pm

@ETheFriend
1h
Antitrust!

Quote Tweet Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 KUuht00m_normalDonald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump 
1h
So disgusting to watch Twitter’s so-called “Trending”, where sooo many trends are about me, and never a good one. They look for anything they can find, make it as bad as possible, and blow it up, trying to make it trend. Really ridiculous, illegal, and, of course, very unfair!
----------------------------

E.
Wednesday represents the largest antitrust hearing in history.
-
We are counting on you, ranking member @Jim_Jordan,
do us proud!
I will be watching.

--------------------

(me: in case you thought POTUS is exaggerating, read here:

https://twitter.com/search?q=Illegal&src=trend_click  )

----------------------------------------------------------------------
(me: the unofficial portion of today's Q&A continues~  Wink )

Replying to @peebs54 @workingmomblog and 2 others

I love exaggerated disinformation about who I am.

So far this week, people have claimed I was CIA AI (robo-E). That I was shot on a dance floor (you don't want to see me dance), & that I was a "Larp" (which is hard since I dont reveal my job/identity/name).

I'm just a friend Smile

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2020 7:02 pm

HCQ trending:

WOW!!

Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 1f4a5
Doctor calls out what should be the biggest scandal in modern American history; The suppression of #Hydroxychloroquine by Fauci & the Democrats to perpetuate Covid deaths to hurt Trump.

“I have treated over 350 patients with 100% success”

“I have been threatened”

video: https://twitter.com/TheRightMelissa/status/1287890451769352192
----------------
Replying to
@TheRightMelissa

Not just one doctor. A WHOLE DAY of white coats speaking about the prevention and cure we’ve had all along!! #WhiteCoatSummit
---

[size=15]Tom Fitton

@TomFitton

·
1h

The suppression of #Hydroxychloroquine (to hurt
@realDonaldTrump
) is a scandal that may have caused and could cause countless deaths.
He tweeted the same video.[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2020 8:28 pm

E. on any regrets?
No. Life is meant to be a series of mistakes and successes that teaches us in each moment. To change one thing is to change them all.
-----------
E. Peace is the prize.
-------------------------------
(People are taking full advantage of E's willingness to answer questions tonite, and they're fishing  . Wink  There's no one else like E.   Everyone's curious.
But they aren't exactly hearing what they're trying to get at.
LOL. It's not like he's going to get caught any place he doesn't intend to get caught. 

(me: a deeper look at some of E.'s info today)

Sara A. Carter @SaraCarterDC
5h
Gaetz Files Criminal Referral with AG Barr Against Facebook's Zuckerberg For False Statements 
@RepMattGaetz
"Zuckerberg repeatedly and categorically denied his company engaged in bias against conservative speech..."
@Project_Veritas
new expose challenges that notion

-----------------------------------------

Zach Vorhies @Perpetualmaniac  (E. validated source)
5h
Here's a thread on Portland and probable strategy.

https://twitter.com/Perpetualmaniac/status/1287845265961971712

--------------------------------------
https://www.cnet.com/news/steve-wozniak-sues-google-over-youtube-bitcoin-scam/
Steve Wozniak sues Google over YouTube bitcoin scam
The Apple co-founder says YouTube repeatedly ignored requests to take down a scam video.
 a YouTube scam that allegedly used his name and likeness to convince viewers to send cryptocurrency during a fake bitcoin giveaway event. The fraudsters also apparently used images and video of other celebrities, including Tesla CEO Elon Musk and Microsoft founder Bill Gates.
The event persisted for many months and promised to give viewers back double what they sent, according to the lawsuit. But when viewers transferred their cryptocurrency, nothing was returned. Wozniak filed the suit with 17 other alleged victims saying that YouTube and Google repeatedly ignored requests to take down the scam video. 
-----------

https://www.technologyreview.com/2020/07/26/1005609/qanon-facebook-twitter-youtuube/
It’s too late to stop QAnon with fact checks and account bans
Twitter and Facebook won’t be able to deal with the “omniconspiracy” without “rethinking the entire information ecosystem.”

(me:Actually they are taking accts down daily)
-------------------

Last edited by Dove on Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2020 9:04 pm

Oh my gosh!  Back to work!  LOL.

E.  1hr
This is interesting, but prolonged tissue retention & heavy metal contamination over time are serious issues that need to be resolved still. Nowhere in this article does it discuss if these particles have optimal clearance characteristics.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3407669/

(me: It is a massive problem, with few good answers or outcomes.)
---------------------------
Researchers from
@MIT
have found a way to study neural cells as they respond to pressure and vibration. http://news.mit.edu/2020/neural-cell-stimulation-magnet-0720
@AFResearchLab
#BasicResearch #nanoscience #materialsscience #ArtofScience
https://news.mit.edu/2020/neural-cell-stimulation-magnet-0720

Code Monkey posted on Gaetz criminal referral against Zuck:

Mark Zuckerberg was just criminally referred to the DOJ for perjury in his 2018 congressional testimony. What do you think the DOJ will do with the referral?
E.'s response:
I imagine a stern slap on the wrist will be given and Zuck will make some more public promises and then will give the Government access to more of Facebook's data.
You know, politics.

(me: E. DID say something more encouraging earlier today...maybe about a Plan? LOL. Or not. )
https://gaetz.house.gov/media/press-releases/congressman-matt-gaetz-files-criminal-referral-against-facebook-ceo-mark
----------------------------------------------
(me: anything else will have to wait for morning for me.  If U want a head start: it's
https://twitter.com/ETheFriend/with_replies  )

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2020 9:22 am

@ETheFriend
1h
Barr hearing delayed until 10:45.

-
Nadler was in a bit of a fender-bend, but no worries, the Penguin is fine.
(lol)
@ETheFriend
1h
Twitter suspended
@DonaldJTrumpJr
today for posting about the Covid cure.
They are losing control of the narrative.
Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 EeBNl4FUMAUIK-9?format=jpg&name=small
@ETheFriend
1h
The "tipping point" is here.
Eyes Open!

Last edited by Dove on Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2020 9:45 am

Oh no!  I could put this in any thread.  https://www.thedailybeast.com/stella-immanuel-trumps-new-covid-doctor-believes-in-alien-dna-demon-sperm-and-hydroxychloroquine

A Houston doctor who praises hydroxychloroquine and says that face masks aren’t necessary to stop transmission of the highly contagious coronavirus has become a star on the right-wing internet, garnering tens of millions of views on Facebook on Monday alone. Donald Trump Jr. declared the video of Stella Immanuel a “must watch,” while Donald Trump himself retweeted the video.

Immanuel, a pediatrician and a religious minister, has a history of making bizarre claims about medical topics and other issues. She has often claimed that gynecological problems like cysts and endometriosis are in fact caused by people having sex in their dreams with demons and witches. 
She alleges alien DNA is currently used in medical treatments, and that scientists are cooking up a vaccine to prevent people from being religious. And, despite appearing in Washington, D.C. to lobby Congress on Monday, she has said that the government is run in part not by humans but by “reptilians” and other aliens.
---
Of course the source is 'the Beast', but doesn't anybody vet anymore?  I HOPE it's all lies.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2020 9:57 am

You can Catch AG Barr here, speaking before Congress LIVE at 10:45 am (EST).
Dont miss it! share the link!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFS8x-TJgaU&feature=emb_logo

In it's own thread
-----------------------------------------
Twitter suspended @GenFlynn
lawyer Sidney Powell, for posting that Hydroxychloroquine should be made available over the counter (like it is in multiple other countries).

They are losing control.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2020 12:01 pm

E.  1hr
'IF' it comes out that the DOJ, under Operation Legend, has been illegally spying on American Citizens and capturing their cellphone contents using Stingray etc, there will be a mountain of legal action against Barr's DOJ. No matter the circumstance, that is extremely illegal.
---------------

@ETheFriend
1h
People hate uncomfortable truths.

Here is your daily reminder that both sides are corrupt, and Operation Legend *Still* doesn't end well.

Remove "sides"; stick with "facts".
Don't be sheep.

Don't defend any illegal behavior for either "side".
ALL corruption needs ended.
---------------------------------
This has not been a great hearing.
Really, it should give people pause.

Barr threw Trump under the bus re: Stone case.
Is possibly (likely) violating the fourth amendment rights of everday citizens.
Is apparently okay with Anti-trump criminal Ohr remaining in DOJ employ.
Etc.
------------------------
@ETheFriend
1h
A reminder.
Corruption from the DOJ and "Right" are not a ruler against which to measure Trump, who is a populist outside of politics as usual. So as you see the corruption on both "sides" exposed, remember that Trump makes that exposure possible.
Stick with Trump.
-------------------
TRUMP 2020

Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 1f44a

Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 1f1fa-1f1f2

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2020 12:58 pm

Trump is a populist.

pop·u·list:

a person, especially a politician, who strives to appeal to ordinary people who feel that their concerns are disregarded by established elite groups.
----------------

Both "sides" are corrupt, so stick with Trump tightly.

---------------
This hearing in a nutshell:

Dems: If Trump were the devil, would you condemn him sodomizing children?

Barr: I do not believe I am familiar with any situation in which that has occurred.

Dems: Let the record show Barr has publicly refused to condemn Trump sodomizing children.

Now that I've spun wild accusations against you with no proof, "Im reclaining my time".

---------------------
Reclaiming my time meme".
Please steal and use.

Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 EeB9RD2XkAwbiaN?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2020 1:24 pm

This is where the rumor started.
No one else spread this rumor before Bill here. If you search tweet chronology, it originates here.

Quote Tweet  Bill Mitchell
@mitchellvii  · 4hI heard a rumor George Soros has died.

Let me be perfectly clear, this is just a rumor I heard from several unconnected sources. I am making no claims as to its accuracy.

Has anyone heard anything about this?
------------------------------
E.

The thing is, George Soros is about a thousand years old & has been in failing health for years.
Him dying is pretty meaningless.
He doesn't control the decisions the Soros Fund makes anymore, David Milich does.
What you need, is to stop the flow of money destabilizing countries.
-----------------------
George Soros hasnt controlled his funds since early 2017, when David Milich took over.

If you want to actually stop the Soros machine, you need to know who to look at.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2020 2:24 pm

E.   #ProtestTheLie

https://twitter.com/ETheFriend/status/1288190089101824008
"Peaceful Protest"   Some of the video Jim Jordan had this aired during Barr hearing. 
---------------
Another suitable for tweeting. One of the doctor's yesterday who stood up for the
hcq and zinc cure 

https://twitter.com/ETheFriend/status/1288001254636040193

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2020 3:33 pm

E. 1hr
It is beyond inappropriate for the DOJ to have waited months & months to formally recharge #Assange with superceding indictments in order to manufacture another delay in his trial & extradition.
They want him silenced until after the election.
Free Him. Let Him Speak!
PLEASE RT!

Quote Tweet  Stella Moris @StellaMoris1
· 1h
I spoke to Julian today. At any moment we expect that the US will drop its existing extradition request and then re-arrest him on the very same 18 charges, under a different extradition request.

We don't know if this means he'll be brought to court to be 're-arrested'.
(me: so much is so frustrating and just plain sad. If it wasn't bad enough to watch the dems try to set up Barr -whether somewhat deserved or not-lie to the people and deny him any right to respond...)
------------------------------------
E.
@ETheFriend  
1h
Check it out, tell them hello, and don't forget who sent you.

(me: see below. I couldn't quite imagine they would let the public access these programs. So I took a quick look, and at this link there are programs you can load and watch right now.
Just disable your pop up blocker.
https://public.cyber.mil/cyber-training/training-catalog/?_training_types=online-training

That's as far as I looked. There may certainly be more available. )
E.'s post on it:
@DoD_CIO
8h
DoD CIO launched an interactive online tool for the DoD Cyber Workforce Framework (DCWF)! The tool allows you to explore roles important for the @DeptofDefense cyber workforce. 

Learn more here: https://public.cyber.mil/cw/dcwf/
#cyber #cybersecurity #cyberworkforce
Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 EeA92T3WoAAAeoW?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2020 3:50 pm

One word from
@realDonaldTrump
and #Assange could be free.

Let that sink in,
Because right now, our DOJ is delaying Julian's extradition hearing yet again with the intent of indefinitely silencing him.

(me...there is a petticoat of 'political expediency' peeking out here and there. The abundance of lit. does not support any value in masks, and in some situations they are detrimental.
'Go along to get along' is how we got here to begin with. All that money to Gates...I'm running low on plausible explanations other than an impending election.
Things seemed better yesterday. I'll go reread there. )
MAYBE JA will turn out well? And masks will go away soon. And POTUS will slide quietly into home plate, and THEN we can accomplish everything )

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2020 4:32 pm

Did anyone hear Rep. Louie Gohmert reveal the plan for a Federal leo to shoot an innocent taking the whole protester situation into chaos (I don't know if he specifically said child)?  But he said it-he talked about the plan!

I'm looking for it, but don't expect to find it.  I found one at the right time, but they excluded the part I'm looking for, naturally.

Last edited by Dove on Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2020 7:46 pm

@ETheFriend
2h
A sea of people has incredible power.

Don't forget that.

Stay United.
-----------------------------------
E.@ETheFriend
1h
People ask me a lot,
"E, Are you suggesting such and such is compromised?"

The answer is always, No. I'm just relaying facts to you as they happen.
You aren't sheep, and I'm not a shepherd.
Form your own opinions.
Smile

---------------------------------------

(I can form opinions.  It's down the road apiece when the unknown becomes known and everything I thought turns out wrong that gets me. Wink  BUT, I could have been 'right for a day'. I never know..lol) (it keeps life interesting.  I'm often surprised..
WHY didn't I know that???  I think I was supposed to know that. oy boy)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2020 8:07 pm

https://truepundit.com/exclusive-bill-gates-negotiated-100-billion-contact-tracing-deal-with-democratic-congressman-sponsor-of-bill-six-months-before-coronavirus-pandemic/

This might be the big Gates payoff E. mentioned.  (This 'Thomas Paine" can get a little wild and woolly with his reporting I think, but this looks solid. 

The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation helped negotiate who would score a $100 Billion government-backed contact tracing contract in August 2019 — six months before the ‘pandemic’ arrived in the United States and four months before it swept through China.

two investigators who blew the whistle on the massive Clinton Foundation tax fraud during a Congressional hearing in 2018. John Moynihan and Larry Doyle testified in Congress, detailing the fraud and schemes utilized by the Clinton’s to avoid paying up to $2.5 BILLION in federal taxes.

representatives from the Gates Foundation met with U.S. Congressman Bobby L. Rush at a sit down in Rwanda, East Africa in mid August 2019 to hash out who would score the windfall from a government contact tracing program. And just last month — nine months after the meetings with the Gates Foundation in Rwanda —  Rush, a Democrat from Illinois, introduced the $100 BILLION H.R. 6666, the COVID-19 Testing, Reaching and Contacting Everyone (TRACE) Act.
Rush’s bill would establish a program run by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for national coronavirus testing and contact tracing.
 But how can you negotiate the byproducts of monitoring a pandemic six to seven months before the outbreak of the virus even happens?

(Am I dreaming that maybe someday we get that money back?)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2020 8:12 pm

True Pundit has today's doctor's public speeches on Capitol Hill.  Breitbart was locked out of twtr for
yesterday's coverage.
Here's today's:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cY0TH-DTYEI

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2020 8:58 pm

https://redstateofminddaily.com/dem-rep-bobby-rush-just-made-up-the-most-pathetic-conspiracy-about-trump-weve-heard-yet/

In my mailbox is Bobby Rush-the one who helped Gates, Rockefellers and Clintons to all that money.
He's making up stuff about POTUS.   He's definitely old enough to have known better.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2020 9:35 am

@ETheFriend
12h
Our empire is not the first to be stricken with mass corruption & pedophilia issues etc.

Throughout history, many empires have fallen on the sword of their own corrupt carnal lusts & decadence.
Usually the people were deaf to it until they were at the end of a sword.
Stay Awake.
-----------------------
@ETheFriend
12h
Remember you heard it here first.
(。•̀ᴗ-)✧
Thursday it is.

Quote Tweet
E. @ETheFriend
· Jul 24
Re: Judge unsealing the 2015 Epstein/Giuffre/Maxwell case.

Maxwell has a week to appeal but unsealing process continues.

Look for documents to go public in week or two.

Eyes Open.
Putin didnt put bounties on American Soldiers' heads.
-
It's just another false narrative crafted by intelligence communities to keep the endless wars endless.

Like it or not, #Trump is doing the right thing here, following through with his plan to withdraw troops by year's end.

@ETheFriend
2h
We will take the reigns of power back from the censor, and return it to you, the People .

Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 EeGMdXBXoAEmiYz?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2020 9:46 am

E.
Big Tech hearing is set to start at noon (est).
Livestream will be linked.

E.
@ETheFriend
2h
Legislation is dropping today on censorship by big tech.

---------------------
@ETheFriend
1h
Anti-trust laws exist for a reason,
to ensure a fair and free marketplace drive by healthy competition.
This cannot happen in an environment where hundred-billion dollar corporations use draconian measures of control & censorship; and buy and kill all competition.

BREAK THEM UP.
-----------------

E. @ETheFriend
1h
When it comes to tech giants, I have one solution in mind:

BREAK THEM UP!
---------------------------------------------

@ETheFriend
1h
Alongside breaking up giant tech monopolies, we need to clarify and strictly enforce Section 230 (we are going to). 

FIGHT!
@ETheFriend
1h
Congresswoman
@janschakowsky
is introducing legislation tody to try and repeal the Helms Amendment, which restricts use of US Global assistance funds for abortion (child murder).
Thankfully, we control the senate and have POTUS, so it is never going to happen.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2020 10:34 am

@ETheFriend
1h
Not that this needs to be said, but if you receive a strange package from China, containing seeds or anything else:

1. Do not open it.
2. Do not plant seeds.
3. Call Agricultural Department.
4. Follow instructions given.
5. Continue normal life.
-----

E.@ETheFriend
1h
BREAKING:
US to withdraw troops from Germany, sending 6,400 home and 5,400 to other countries.

------------------
clap

---------------
@ETheFriend
1h
Here is 

@Jim_Jordan
's confidential talking points memo, in full, before the Big Tech hearing in a little over an hour.
-------------------------------------------
It's 'large and I'm sure In charge" knowing JJ as we do. Here's the outline.

It's a total of 37 pages. 
 SO..to read please go to https://twitter.com/ETheFriend
scroll down to the first posted boxes.  Left click on each of the 4 inner boxes in each entry to read.  Work your way up to the top of the page.

Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 EeGfr5xX0AUefrX?format=jpg&name=900x900
Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 EeGfseKXoAANzfG?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2020 2:48 pm

@ETheFriend
1h
So... I have no idea what is going on in #Portland today... but neither do the people in charge it seems.

Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 EeHY5zkXgAE-BnW?format=jpg&name=small

E.
I'm not sure what to say here. Technically, Wolf is operating beyond his term length of 210 days as acting DHS head; bringing his authority into legal question. If the gov. went over his head & made an issue of that, there is every possibility she is correct.
Tomorrow will tell.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2020 3:02 pm

As reported earlier this morning by Cassandra Fairbanks — An Antifa militant in Portland threw what appears to be an improvised explosive device at the federal courthouse in Portland on Monday evening.
Rioters have been attacking the building for over 60 days.
https://conservativefighters.org/news/breaking-antifa-terrorist-who-threw-bomb-at-federal-agents-in-portland-is-identified/

The bomber has been identified — Thanks to his grandma who recognized the vest she bought him.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
And THIS pub'd in the ATLANTIC?  Oh. From 2012?  (Still, I'd expect them to hide this)

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2012/05/horrifyingly-ground-baby-pills-are-real-thing/328490/

there's disturbing news out of South Korea that since August, officials have found over 17,000 pills filled with human flesh, in particular the placentas and ground up bodies of dead Chinese babies.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2020 7:45 pm

@ETheFriend
1h
It isn't just about the fraud. 

It is about the idea that if we can wear masks in grocery stores, on job sites; at "protests" etc. Surely we can wear a mask to vote in a booth. There is NO reason not to have in-person voting & to take every precaution to ensure its security.
video of a local tv station running a 'mail in ballet' test:
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1288616496638255105
------------------------------------
@ETheFriend
1h
Ghislaine Maxwell's motion to supress the unsealing of the 2015 case has been denied.
EVERYTHING INTO THE BLINDING LIGHT.
------------------------------------------
@ETheFriend
1h
Endgame.
video: https://twitter.com/ETheFriend/status/1288630197575651330
E.
Denied.
Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 EeImNgVX0AgJrjP?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2020 7:49 pm

@ETheFriend
1h
Full ruling on Maxwell.

Tomorrow we should still see materials drop (read page 3).
-----------------------
(Page 3 in next post.  pg 1&2 posted here in reverse order. Top is p.2)
Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 EeInJqLXsAANwPU?format=jpg&name=mediumQ RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 EeInIPiWoAEb_im?format=jpg&name=medium

Last edited by Dove on Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2020 7:51 pm

Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 EeInI6kXoAIxUXL?format=jpg&name=medium
Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 EeInJ7UXkAIg-8p?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q RELATED JULY 2020
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next