Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hydroxychloroquine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Hydroxychloroquine Empty
PostSubject: Hydroxychloroquine   Hydroxychloroquine I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2020 4:53 pm

The news is proving POTUS correct.  How 'bout that.

And there's this:  NO scruples.  
Hydroxychloroquine EcBYp0wUcAAzS0l?format=jpg&name=small
https://www.theepochtimes.com/hydroxychloroquine-lowers-covid-19-death-rate-us-study-finds_3410208.html

https://www.wsj.com/articles/hydroxychloroquine-given-early-helped-coronavirus-patients-study-finds-11593729664

James Todaro, MD  @JamesTodaroMD
8h
Wow a positive article about HCQ snuck through the cracks at CNN...

A large US study shows HCQ reduces mortality by >50%.

Will it get as much MSM coverage as the VA study (very late treatment), Lancet study (fraudulent) and RECOVERY study (overdosing)?

-------------------
More later.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Hydroxychloroquine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hydroxychloroquine   Hydroxychloroquine I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2020 10:40 am

Ted Cruz:
Important read: government lockdowns COST LIVES. For example, “Cook County, Illinois, has seen overdose deaths increase between 50% and 100% from a year ago.” Stop the madness.
---

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/isolation-is-deadly-stay-at-home-orders-are-causing-a-spike-in-overdoses

America is suffering thousands of additional overdose deaths due to the coronavirus lockdowns, if the data gathered by the Washington Post is correct. This is horrifying, but it shouldn’t be surprising.

--------------------------------
Emerald Robinson   WH correspondent:

Hydroxychloroquine works in Spain, Italy, Brazil, Mexico, France, Germany & elsewhere. The only place hydroxychloroquine does not work is the USA, according to Dr. Fauci. How many Americans died because our health experts played politics?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Hydroxychloroquine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hydroxychloroquine   Hydroxychloroquine I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2020 11:29 am

Mark Taylor  3 July.   (He didn't say 'God said..so neener neener.  Take it or leave it)

I believe Law suits are coming against politicians and companies that make their employees wear a mask all day, where it's not required. When they come down with fungus type lung diseases from wearing those same masks. CEO's and politicians might want to lawyer up.

-----------------
NOT MARK TAYLOR

I'm offended by the name Burger King... it should be renamed "Meaty Drag Queen"
-------------------------------
BILL MITCHELL:

Isn't it crazy how COVID just disappeared for 3 weeks during the riots then magically reappeared when it became clear the stock market didn't care about riots?
--------------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Hydroxychloroquine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hydroxychloroquine   Hydroxychloroquine I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2020 5:39 pm

Here's how they cook the covid books in Florida.  I'm sure it's same or worse in Tx. Cal. Okla..all over.
But DeSantis was a front runner, and they want to nail him for it.

@ETheFriend
2h

After a drastically large number of people were tested, #Florida had an extremely low percentage of #Covid_19-positive people (nearly 90% negative). "New case numbers" is an incomplete measurement used to stoke fear in unsuspecting people.
It does NOT indicate an increased spread

Hydroxychloroquine EcwPLdMXgAANfqs?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Hydroxychloroquine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hydroxychloroquine   Hydroxychloroquine I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2020 5:44 pm

100% positive test results from all of these labs in the same day? Nothing to see here.

http://ww11.doh.state.fl.us/comm/_partners/covid19_report_archive/state_reports_latest.pdf

Hydroxychloroquine EcwRKWWUEAEyqp5?format=jpg&name=small

Another:
Here's just one example of data manipulation involving covid-19.
July 12 FL State Report available for download.

The same labs are still reporting 100% positive.

Report says 143,000 tests yesterday.

Real number likely over 200K if all negatives had been reported.

Is there one honest news reporter out there?

One?

Hydroxychloroquine EcvFrcvXkAErr2H?format=png&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Hydroxychloroquine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hydroxychloroquine   Hydroxychloroquine I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2020 5:46 pm

Per CDC, Covid19 is on line to lose "epidemic" status as # of new cases rise while deaths fall.

Ratio of pop w/antibodies (ie: had CV but didn't know it) is 10 times higher than confirmed cases, including new surge.

Covid19 rarely transmits outdoors.

---------------
C0R0NAVlRUS Cases Surging but Deaths are Not, Here's Why
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=WHneIqBNpp0&feature=emb_logo

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Hydroxychloroquine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hydroxychloroquine   Hydroxychloroquine I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2020 5:53 pm

@ETheFriend
3h

Why are we giving 1.6 billion to Gate's
@gavi
program to force vaccines on developing nations?
How many ways can you "eugenics"?

--------

(me:there's an answer for this...I just don't know where to find it atm and I'm not saying off the top of my noggin Mostly because I can think of more than one answer. )

USAID

@USAID
· Jun 4

"As the Coronavirus has shown, there are no borders."

USAID echo's @Realdonaldtrump's words and is proud to be partnering with @Gavi by committing $1.16 billion to protect people through vaccines, because #VaccinesWork

Video clip of POTUS: https://twitter.com/USAID/status/1268641907950813185
------------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Hydroxychloroquine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hydroxychloroquine   Hydroxychloroquine I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2020 8:37 pm

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/07/floridas-covid-positivity-rate-skewed-countless-labs-reporting-100-positivity-rate-medical-centers-admit-real-rate-9-less/

Florida’s COVID Positivity Rate is Skewed – Countless Labs Are Reporting 100% Positivity Rate – Medical Centers Admit REAL Rate is 9% Or Less!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Hydroxychloroquine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hydroxychloroquine   Hydroxychloroquine I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2020 1:50 pm

James Todaro, MD

@JamesTodaroMD

Jul 13

If you are wondering who is funding The Lancet with paid advertising, the answer is hiding in plain sight...

Wherever there is an anti-HCQ article, Gilead is sure to be nearby.
Hydroxychloroquine Ec23C5iWsAAzyjx?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Hydroxychloroquine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hydroxychloroquine   Hydroxychloroquine I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2020 9:55 pm

Researchers at Israel’s Hebrew University of Jerusalem and New York’s Mount Sinai Medical Center believe they could potentially downgrade COVID-19’s severity into nothing worse than a common cold.

New research by Hebrew University Prof. Ya’acov Nahmias and Sinai’s Dr. Benjamin tenOever revealed that the FDA-approved drug Fenofibrate (Tricor) could reduce SARS-CoV-2’s ability to reproduce or even make it disappear.

The article:
https://www.jpost.com/health-science/hebrew-u-scientist-drug-could-eradicate-covid-19-from-lungs-in-days-635028

The abstract:  https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3650499

Possible side effects of the drug: https://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements/fenofibrate-oral-route/side-effects/drg-20068427

“Viruses are parasites,” Nahmias explained to The Jerusalem Post. “They cannot replicate themselves. They cannot make new viruses. They have to get inside a human cell and then hijack that cell.”

As such, Nahmias and tenOever spent the last three months studying what SARS-CoV-2 is doing to human lung cells. What they found is that the novel coronavirus prevents the routine burning of carbohydrates, which results in large amounts of fat accumulating inside lung cells – a condition the virus needs to reproduce.

By understanding how the SARS-CoV-2 controls our metabolism, we can wrestle back control from the virus and deprive it from the very resources it needs to survive,” Nahmias said, noting that it also may help explain why patients with high blood sugar and cholesterol levels are often at a particularly high risk to develop COVID-19.

The team then reviewed a panel of eight already-approved drugs that could possibly interfere with the virus’s ability to reproduce. Tricor caused the cells to start burning fat, Nahmias said. The result was that the virus almost completely disappeared within only five days of treatment.

Test results at link.  

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hydroxychloroquine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hydroxychloroquine   Hydroxychloroquine I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hydroxychloroquine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: